Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,431 members, 7,843,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos (53833 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew's 25th Wedding Anniversary Pictures / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by ubee(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yeah i agree with you. The guy is a sicko. And the sad thing is there are many that think and act like him today in Naija as can easily be observed by commentary on these threads.
However, he never indicated a desire to bed any of the daughter's, so you didn't need to discuss that part - don't you think so?
MufasaLion:

I meant that dude doesn't even stand a chance to get to be with the daughters, talkesss of been with Omotola herself.

Slut-shaming a woman that ain't even a slut. That guy is sick.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by YorubaNinja: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
ubee:
Yeah i agree with you. The guy is a sicko. And the sad thing is there are many that think and act like him today in Naija as can easily be observed by commentary on these threads.
However, he never indicated a desire to bed any of the daughter's, so you didn't need to discuss that part - don't you think so?

Another Yaba Left V.I.P break-away angry

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Pumpumking: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
SlyIg:
To get money to marry early good sha ...

I have toyota camry Plus range rover. u want to marrrry me? cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by RichAbujaGuy: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Time flies, i forgot Omo was once almost the same complexion as her brood. and she had a nice growing yansh on her. grin

Beyonce & Rihanna 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Omkt4pkvN4
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by ubee(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
We are in times when the people who represent immorality and everything wrong like you make the loudest noise, so i don't have time to argue with you.
But the truth is you are a sicko, as evidenced by your slur against Omotola.
YorubaNinja:

Another Yaba Left V.I.P break-away angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by InvertedHammer: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
/
The beauty of marrying early.

Some wait till they have a Ph.D at 40 to settle down--- too bad!

/
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Algold: 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
traihit:

Yeah... it's good. But isn't it better that we pursue legacies that will survive beyond our generation? I mean, after our generation is gone, who will remember all these? But when we have sound legacies like the great men and women we read about, I think that's better.

We should seek that more...

Show us the legacy u laid down cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Idzitari1(m): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Is the one with the complete dress the house help?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Well well well

Slow... I dey benin o

I don see the hotel u dey use flex.... owned by an Anambra man... 10,500 per night,13500 per night and 9500 per night
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by ofiko123(m): 4:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Nice and lovely family photos...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Hezmatosky: 5:12am On Aug 16, 2021
I don't know why that I so much dislike this woman and every thing she does sad

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by rollywise(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Beautiful but where's their father. Wetin men do for this life??
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Hapinex01: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2021
Children is everything ❤️♥️
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Consy247: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Beautiful home!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Consy247: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2021
rollywise:
Beautiful but where's their father. Wetin men do for this life??

Nice observation!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Godispeace: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2021
is that babe on the left the elder sister to omotola this one her 2 soldiers in her front has fallen pass omotola own so !!!
benjackugo:
Lovely photos of Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her children were shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

The photos were captioned;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSl1kXAMNXH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by thorpido(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
FashionCookie:
Una 4 tell d other one make she throway her breast finish 4 outside.
I don't understand why a young girl or any girl for that matter has to wear something like this.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by FashionCookie(f): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
thorpido:
I don't understand why a young girl or any girl for that matter has to wear something like this.
I swear. I'm not saying I'm perfect o, but this is too much.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by traihit: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Algold:

Show us the legacy u laid down cheesy grin grin grin

grin grin grin
But seriously, I'm working on it. I don't think there's any purpose to life than to be remembered for something positive after one's departure.
I may not make much impact but I'll still be trying.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by nisai: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
debbydams:
Wow kiss
Ain't u more beautiful than she is, Aladunni mi?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by AlmaIganishire: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Like mother like daughters, so cute and adorable.
Well, THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA is back again. Yay! N15m is up for grabs here!

Register now; https://thenexttitan.com/register/?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=NA&utm_campaign=TNT+Season+8&utm_id=TNTS8
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos by Reward9ja: 12:47am On Aug 17, 2021
I don fall for one of her daughters already oh , chai this love too strong the thing just magnetically catch me now now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son / Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday / Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.