Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Royal Q App Hope For The New Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Royal Q App Hope For The New Investors (909 Views)

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Royal Q Is The Worst Investment / How To Make $11 Daily Trading On Your Verified Binance Using ROYAL Q App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Q App Hope For The New Investors by irapson2(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hi Nairalanders, have you heard of Royal Q Robot trading system. It’s a trading bot owned by Royal Q team based in China. The robot has been programmed to buy low or dips and sell high, the robot only sells in profit. It does quantitative trading only in spot and you could make up to 10% or more daily depending on your capital.

The trading robot requires a yearly activation fee of $120 which is the only funds paid to the Royal Q team. Funds used for trading are funds deposited into your Binance or Huobi account and it connects to these exchange apps through API bind. Binance and Huobi prevents API exit which means the trading robot cannot withdraw your funds.

Below is the earnings made in the last eight days

Invitation code: 5T3GL
Re: Royal Q App Hope For The New Investors by irapson2(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Here are the earnings so far

Re: Royal Q App Hope For The New Investors by drexzy: 3:18am On Aug 16, 2021
irapson2:
Hi Nairalanders, have you heard of Royal Q Robot trading system. It’s a trading bot owned by Royal Q team based in China. The robot has been programmed to buy low or dips and sell high, the robot only sells in profit. It does quantitative trading only in spot and you could make up to 10% or more daily depending on your capital.

The trading robot requires a yearly activation fee of $120 which is the only funds paid to the Royal Q team. Funds used for trading are funds deposited into your Binance or Huobi account and it connects to these exchange apps through API bind. Binance and Huobi prevents API exit which means the trading robot cannot withdraw your funds.

I have been using it before, I don't make profit at all. How do you make such profit.

1 Like

Re: Royal Q App Hope For The New Investors by glowriahaf: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
irapson2:

Whatz the difference between Royal Q bot and Huobi Grid Bot. Kindly educate me
Re: Royal Q App Hope For The New Investors by fbabs(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Another scam has arrived
Royal Q lol
Re: Royal Q App Hope For The New Investors by SaintUlot: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
drexzy:
I have been using it before, I don't make profit at all. How do you make such profit.

There is nothing spectacular about this bot, what's the difference between how this bot operates and kucoin bot or binance grid trading which are free to use. Newbies in the cryptocurrency industry, don't be carried away by the massive promotion this bot is getting, all of them are only interested in the referral bonus they ll get, because the bot also doubles as an MLM scheme.

All those huge profits screenshots you are seeing, they are profit from MLM. If you can't refer, you won't get that kind of huge screenshot, so don't be deceived. The bot doesn't supercede any other trading bot you might have known before now. The reason for the hype is the MLM attached to it.

The promoters are desperate to earn referral bonus.
Re: Royal Q App Hope For The New Investors by Sinaje9(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
U all ar getting it all wrong o.
Yes som ppl just only prompted royal Q to get referal commissions.
But the bot is doing wonders.
Dat a business dnt work for u?
Doesn't mean its not working.
It just dat u made som mistakes or was not properly taught, guided or helped
Royal Q is still working fine and better.
New updates and changes for greater trading experience. Making it far better than all the oda bots in ur ex changes.
If u ar not making money with Royal Q?
Check ur settings
Check the coin u trading on.
Som ppl used wrong settings with high take profits.
Som traded volatile coins. That dumpped on them.
I only advice ppl trade on
b t c
or
e t h
or
b n b

Ur trading capital also matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNuOYQM8y7E

Plz watch this video to the end to see clear proofs
Below ar recent earnings frm trades of my team.
Dey play .
How abt having royal trade & making u 1$+ daily. While ur capital + profit is 100% in ur bin an ce?
Even wen market is dumping oo.

Royal Q just added new updates and changes to the application. Making money while trading spot is getting much easier and fun with Royal Q managing ur trades.
While ur money safe in ur bi na nce ,ho ubi or any of this exchanges listed in the pic below.
Using Royal Q u save urself time and energy. It can take 1%-1.3% at so many times in the night while u sleeping wen market is pumping & buy alot of dip wen market is dumping fast. Depending on ur settings. I will advice. Trade only b t c or e t h to avoid floating losses or hanging trades... If u very busy? U can use this to grow ur money. 5-40%+ is possible monthly & I can help u apply changes dat can mak u fast cash wen there is a dump or a pump or a fast ranging movement. Believe it or not. This aint a ponzi scheme ok?

Royal Q accept any of this 5 exchanges to hold ur capital & profits .
As such ur risk is not with Royal Q but with the exchanges u choose to link ur account to.
U can link it to 2 or mor of the ex changes and still be earning from them all independently with 1 Royal Q app doing the trading for u.
Is dat not amazing?
How abt making 10-50% of ur capital monthly

Which can be coming as daily earnings?

Call or whatapp me
Tochukwu @
0 9 0 2 5 7 1 2 3 0 7

To get started today.

Ignore the nay sayers.

Re: Royal Q App Hope For The New Investors by Cashdon1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sinaje9:
U all ar getting it all wrong o.
Yes som ppl just only prompted royal Q to get referal commissions.
But the bot is doing wonders.
Dat a business dnt work for u?
Doesn't mean its not working.
It just dat u made som mistakes or was not properly taught, guided or helped
Royal Q is still working fine and better.
New updates and changes for greater trading experience. Making it far better than all the oda bots in ur ex changes.
If u ar not making money with Royal Q?
Check ur settings
Check the coin u trading on.
Som ppl used wrong settings with high take profits.
Som traded volatile coins. That dumpped on them.
I only advice ppl trade on
b t c
or
e t h
or
b n b

Ur trading capital also matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNuOYQM8y7E

Plz watch this video to the end to see clear proofs
Below ar recent earnings frm trades of my team.
Dey play .
How abt having royal trade & making u 1$+ daily. While ur capital + profit is 100% in ur bin an ce?
Even wen market is dumping oo.

Royal Q just added new updates and changes to the application. Making money while trading spot is getting much easier and fun with Royal Q managing ur trades.
While ur money safe in ur bi na nce ,ho ubi or any of this exchanges listed in the pic below.
Using Royal Q u save urself time and energy. It can take 1%-1.3% at so many times in the night while u sleeping wen market is pumping & buy alot of dip wen market is dumping fast. Depending on ur settings. I will advice. Trade only b t c or e t h to avoid floating losses or hanging trades... If u very busy? U can use this to grow ur money. 5-40%+ is possible monthly & I can help u apply changes dat can mak u fast cash wen there is a dump or a pump or a fast ranging movement. Believe it or not. This aint a ponzi scheme ok?

Royal Q accept any of this 5 exchanges to hold ur capital & profits .
As such ur risk is not with Royal Q but with the exchanges u choose to link ur account to.
U can link it to 2 or mor of the ex changes and still be earning from them all independently with 1 Royal Q app doing the trading for u.
Is dat not amazing?
How abt making 10-50% of ur capital monthly

Which can be coming as daily earnings?

Call or whatapp me
Tochukwu @
0 9 0 2 5 7 1 2 3 0 7

To get started today.

Connect Me to som1 to sign up Royal Q & get 10$ from me. Who is game?
Reach me lets talk.

The blue pages is for ref eral commissions.
The yellow page is for trade earnings.

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Turn 4000 Naira Into Huge Profit In One Year / Contact Us For Personal Loan Or Project Funding Today.. / We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.