Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (215084 Views)

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by owam19: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello and greetings to you people, my name is Chris i am here to testify on what the great Dr Atase has done for me and my wife, we were married for almost 6years without no child and the doctors said my wife could not deliver due to the operation, after much seeking for answers and contacting people, we were able to to reach dr who help us and i am by the help of this great man i am proud to tel you that my wife got pregnant and she has given birth and also pregnant carrying another child, i am here to tell you he also help to settle our financial issues and other personal issues, i want to use this to reach out to people in the world to tell you that you can contact him for any help as i am sure he is able to help you with what ever you need. His contact id is indiaspelltemple@yahoo.com www.indiaspelltemple.webs.com thank you for reading, have a nice time..
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Jaynec(f): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Flytefalls:
For my sanity, I do not wish twins upon me. For two years I have helped a friend babysit hers and wow how quickly I have unsubscribed from the twin dream!!
hahahahaha.. Eyya
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by AKGentle: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
I am MOORE JULIET from Australia, I have been trying for 5 years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.OGOGUN on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2 weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: drogogunspelltemple@gmail.com You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348159940473. He is a good spell caster

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by LeurenWilliams: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello everyone,My name is Michelle grace from Uk, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue.i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the internet for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr BABA helped his wife(Moore Juliet) to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life.i contacted DR. BABA via email and tell him my problem and he assured me that he will help me, he told me what to do which i did and today i am a proud mom with a son. Words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in this same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact DR. BABA now for help. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: drbabaspellalter@gmail.com or drbabaspellalter@hotmail.com You can also whatspp him through his mobile: +2348142705931.This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. for more infor email me on (michellegrace235@gmail.com) thanks again dr baba [/color][color=#006600]
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by LeurenWilliams: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello everyone,My name is Michelle grace from Uk, i am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue.i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage. it was a very terrible thing to bear. i became a laughing stock among my pear, i prayed and fasted and nothing happened. i was now seen as always unhappy.i was even ready to pack out of my marital home and stay on my own because my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. i decided to focus on my job and try to live happy on my own. on this faithful day, i decided to check the internet for updates on healthy living and i came across a story of a man who Dr BABA helped his wife(Moore Juliet) to conceive a baby. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life.i contacted DR. BABA via email and tell him my problem and he assured me that he will help me, he told me what to do which i did and today i am a proud mom with a son. Words will not be enough to explained what this man did for me.i am a happy mother,i know there is someone in this same condition and you feel there is no way. i urge you to contact DR. BABA now for help. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: drbabaspellalter@gmail.com or drbabaspellalter@hotmail.com You can also whatspp him through his mobile: +2348142705931.This is the solution to every single mother around the globe. distance is not a barrier, he will surely make your dreams come through. for more infor email me on (michellegrace235@gmail.com) thanks again dr baba
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by igbanbajo(m): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Bookmarked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. / Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.