Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. (522 Views)

Why Do Road Side Seller Believe It's Their Right. / Cocaine Deal: Abba Kyari, Four Others To Know Their Fate On Monday / Is Bandit, Dogo Gide Really Dead? (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Emmadoc: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yes, Nigerians don't know their rights, which is quite disheartening.

Straight to the point.

Recently, a little girl sued her state government or her school for infringing her fundamental human rights, the reasons for her actions was because, her school teacher caned her to a point where she bled.

Tbh, I'm not interested in what the girl did wrong for that punishment to be meted on her. We all know that is child abuse, and her fundamental right were breached.

Now my problem is, many of our so called social media elites faulted the girl's actions, by justifying the punishment meted on the girl.

Some fools, also said, she is endangering her future, because of the legal actions she took against her school and the government. Shame on you all.

I must admit, I admire her bravery and smartness for knowing her rights in a ccountry such as Nigeria.

Today, a young boy, with promising future was murder in cold blood by a heartless witch of a teacher, because of ordinary assignment.

Those of you faulted the little girl's actions, please come and defend this one.

That bitch deserves to be lynched.

Parents, please endeavor to teach your children their rights.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
I give you 100%...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Emmadoc: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
michael77777:
I give you 100%...

One love bro.
Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 16, 2021
I believe in disciplining a child, however flogging a child to the points where she bleeds is way too extreme in my opinion...
i just wish justice prevails in this case

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by paulolee(m): 5:47am On Aug 16, 2021
nice enlightenment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Emmadoc: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Favfables:
I believe in disciplining a child, however flogging a child to the points where she bleeds is way too extreme in my opinion...
i just wish justice prevails in this case

There are so many ways to discipline a child, and flogging is not part of it.

Growing up as a child, my parents never used a cane on me, but always caution me.

But you see those children, they flog a lot, all in the name of discipline? They are very stubborn. Believe me, I'm speaking from experience.
Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by DoctorDree(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fact but those that denied us our rights are those we can’t fight and win and maybe they can even kill without anyone asking them why
Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Emmadoc: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
DoctorDree:
Fact but those that denied us our rights are those we can’t fight and win and maybe they can even kill without anyone asking them why

True, not everything you can fight for, but the ones you know, you can fight for, don't let it slide.
Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
cheesy
Op you're so damn right..

But this is 9ja where even the citizens themselves first of all tamper with their rights and think of such rights as just mere imagination because that's how they were taught and made to believe.....

Tbh,we still get a very long way to go for this country....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Most children way them beat always join cult cause nah the same beating lol
I don’t believe in this flogging thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Emmadoc: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Op you're so damn right..

But this is 9ja where even the citizens themselves first of all tamper with their rights and think of such rights as just mere imagination because that's how they were taught and made to believe.....

Tbh,we still get a very long way to go for this country....

Very long way bro!
Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Emmadoc: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Most children way them beat always join cult cause nah the same beating lol
I don’t believe in this flogging thing

Na them de stubborn pass.
Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
No be lie especially those ones way go boarding I’m a product of that
I scold my daughter but I don’t lay my hands on her no matter what
Emmadoc:

Na them de stubborn pass.
Re: Nigerians Don't Know Their Right! Fact. by Seniorwriter(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
@OP doesn't know what rights are from the writeup.....simple fact is that S(He) is a Nigerian.....capish

@SENIORWRITER

(1) (Reply)

Just In : Armed Robbers Assasinate Market Woman Close to LASU / Police Man Caught On Camera Oppressing A Young Lady Because Of Bribe / Unknown Gunmen Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.