Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Gastrointestinal, Gastritis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gastrointestinal, Gastritis (376 Views)

Chronic Gastritis Caused By H.pylori / Say Goodbye To ULCER And GASTRITIS- Live Pure / Treatment For Gastrointestinal Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gastrointestinal, Gastritis by ajenimuni: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Lot of people out there are fighting with this sickness as a manaic and not making them have a awesome life at all and many has spend so so much either taking Orthodox drugs on prescription from one Doctor to Another and much as many has use so many herbs either made for them or the very one they make themselves... Is not about peoples boosting to treat this and that with so much relentless advert and glamorous look to what they felt most want to see and hear. There is healing where healing is and am a core herbal healer and I am based in Lagos. Gastritis as a bacterial infected ulcer is not what most can handle and I treat strictly on it and still very much guild on few stuff to eat too aside one staying away from Garri/Eba, gin/hot drink, pepperish food, carbonated drink, energy drinks cause most contains carfine in it, etc... Most have try so many and some even regard this as spiritual and most have treated saying it is I very much tell them I treat not based on spiritual but even those that says it is see how amazing the herbs was able to take care of it... Healing is deep and is not for everyone who are not into it thoroughly...most that are out there don't know about healing and most as well want finished product from stores and some even get what they say it heal every illness from foreign land... It is well... Am available in Lagos if one needed to see me on it... +2349060054012
Re: Gastrointestinal, Gastritis by ajenimuni: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
.. ..
Re: Gastrointestinal, Gastritis by ajenimuni: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
.. ...
Re: Gastrointestinal, Gastritis by ajenimuni: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is the herbs in picture

(1) (Reply)

I Know Television, Which One Is Telemedicine? / COVID-19: / PLS help what are the Causes Of Hair Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.