Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Share My Digital Credentials - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Share My Digital Credentials (5986 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share My Digital Credentials by mycredentials: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Our systems allow users to store, manage and share all their digital academic credentials with educational institutions and employers from one place, whenever needed.

One of the brilliant benefits of a the ETX.NG digital credentials is that it is easily shared. Mycredentials Nigeria gives learners the freedom and flexibility to access and share their verified academic achievements online 24/7, securely, quickly and easily with employers, admissions offices and government agencies around the world.

Visit https://etx.ng/digital-solutions/holder-credentials-sharing/ for more information

Target Market
• Students and Alumni

(1) (Reply)

FREE VPS Servers For Hosting / Career With Ab Initio Course / Generator Diagnostic Software With License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.