Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week (25830 Views)

Full List: AMVCA 2024 Nominations / Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations / AMVCA 2020 Nominations List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by clothingonline(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Even me believed her till I rewind back not watching from beginning

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery Lagos amd nationwide dispatch

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Jeffy1206(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm nice twist but she better be careful.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Ethannathan(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Jamesrock(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by LandMann: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
smiley
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Ayo2004: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Useless show
Useless viewers
Useless government
Useless country angry
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Omoluabi16(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
I even tried to watch this thing..their so called house party. I felt disgusted.
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Kailalomo(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Useless buhari
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by micflo28(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Build industries they are building slut house angry
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Kingdonik(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
I suspect Covid don enter that house. No eviction on Sunday, because they are trying to isolate them. My thought sha, I might be wrong

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by eburuu: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
if two white are haveing sex beside car in public....is called civilization....but if muslim said woman shuld stay at home with kid let the man go an look for there daily bread...they now see islam as terrorist #talibans we move
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Brunicekid(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
I guess it's due to the unfortunate incidence that Kayvee exit from the house due to health issues, that made this week an eviction-free week in bbnaija.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Nylonbag: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
They probably want to monetize the voting
I think they need to go back to sms otherwise they won’t make enough money as they wish considering how expensive things are at the moment

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Like play like play this BBN don use style take relegate Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu matter just like that..

Of Course, it would..
All doz re Politics!!

Dem go settle Dem Somehow!
Dats y I don't take Nigeria Politics serious@all!
See as Obaseki and Ize Iyamu of Edo switched b/w PDP and APC! undecided

This year BBN is not even Explosive, unlike some in the Past!!
Otherwise,Bbn news for even Pass like dis.. sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Sonnobax15(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Of Course, it would..
All doz re Politics!!

Dem go settle Dem Somehow!
Dats y I don't take Nigeria Politics serious@all!
See as Obaseki and Ize Iyamu of Edo switched b/w PDP and APC! undecided

This year BBN is not even Explosive, unlike some in the Past!!
Otherwise,Bbn news for even Pass like dis.. sad smiley
Explosive pass like this? undecided I swear I for just jejely disable my nairaland account undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Vinnie2000(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nylonbag:
They probably want to monetize the voting
I think they need to go back to sms otherwise they won’t make enough money as they wish considering how expensive things are at the moment

Really, you are right.
Dat Sms voting.. N30 per Vote!

Dats where the Organizers get a good percentage of dier profits..
+the network providers too..

The so called Gotv/DStv App voting may
NOT bring much profits!
because not everyone has Android phones n not everyone buys Data! sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by onoms4luv(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dea
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Maliqcious: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hisxellency:
Maria can act drama o

I saw how confused the housemates were when she broke the news to them about the twist

na woman na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Vinnie2000(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Explosive pass like this? undecided I swear I for just jejely disable my nairaland account undecided

Lol, Yes..
Last year, Laycon, Kidwayya, Erica, Ozo, Brighto, etc news dominated Everywhere..
unlike dis year..
Small news, here and there!!

The Organizers of this year's BBN are Trying so hard to make sure they Get Good returns@the end!

BTW, if you don't like the Programme,
you can be following other areas of Interest e.g. the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan n dier citizens fleeing! smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by luluman: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
rottenPussy:
At this rate, I’m convinced big brother has paid Nairaland for publicity

The show is a waste of cable tension.
Go and watch NTA now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Sonnobax15(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol, Yes..
Last year, Laycon, Kidwayya, Erica, Ozo, Brighto, etc news dominated Everywhere..
unlike dis year..
Small news, here and there!!

The Organizers of this year's BBN are Trying so hard to make sure they Get Good return@the end!

BTW, if you don't like the Programme,
you can be following other areas of Interest e.g. the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan n dier citizens fleeing!
Already doing that here grin
And trust me, it's getting tough....

Make this kind thing wey hit Afghan no reach this side cha....cus I no wor start to dey run from pillar to post. sad
I'm too young for that sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Vinnie2000(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Already doing that here grin
And trust me, it's getting tough....

Make this kind thing wey hit Afghan no reach this side cha....cus I no wor start to dey run from pillar to post. sad
I'm too young for that sad

If we fail to put our House in Order, It will Happen!!

With the way our FG empowers Repentant Boko Haram members, Bandits, etc..
Showing favouritism to Northerners, etc Crisis is NOT too far from Nigeria! undecided

Dats y you have to be Prepared!
n Life, Expect the Unexpected!! sad
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by techWriter1: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
So na General husband emerge HOH again
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by RPG2020(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Proudly and Awesomely brought to you by ODEWALE ADESOYE A. K. A. Green Man, Your one and only Nairaland Host (Shine Ya Eye).

Abeg enter house ��

There is war in the middle East
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by RPG2020(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
eburuu:
if two white are haveing sex beside car in public....is called civilization....but if muslim said woman shuld stay at home with kid let the man go an look for there daily bread...they now see islam as terrorist #talibans we move

Some women like to sit at home while some want to work let them make their choice because by the time you force them to sit at home doing nothing that's slave to the once that wants to work
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kingdonik:
I suspect Covid don enter that house. No eviction on Sunday, because they are trying to isolate them. My thought sha, I might be wrong

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by peppermint7(m): 12:41am On Aug 17, 2021
darealsola:
That kayvee that got out of the house is a weed addict and a banku smoker (crack). Been there before. Get off drugs kids. Live a drug free life it’s worth it. Don’t be influenced and convinced by all these artistes you see. They only show you what they want.
Oga rest abeg
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by KayCee92(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2021
eburuu:

What are u even saying, ette

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House / Angel Evicted From The Big Brother House / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.