Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Will A Website Developer Still Have Access To The Site After Handing Over - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will A Website Developer Still Have Access To The Site After Handing Over (227 Views)

Can Someone Steal Your Money If They Have Access To Your BVN? / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site pay for a task done. it simple / Place An Ad On The Site And Get 10 Dollars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will A Website Developer Still Have Access To The Site After Handing Over by EzeJustme(m): 2:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Please o i am just a novice, curiously need to understand something. My question is, will a website developer still have access to the site after officially handing over to the site owner? And how will I be sure he doesn't have any access to the site again. Please i need a geniu answer.
Re: Will A Website Developer Still Have Access To The Site After Handing Over by Ynix(m): 3:14am On Aug 17, 2021
EzeJustme:
Please o i am just a novice, curiously need to understand something. My question is, will a website developer still have access to the site after officially handing over to the site owner? And how will I be sure he doesn't have any access to the site again. Please i need a geniu answer.
normally supposed to
Re: Will A Website Developer Still Have Access To The Site After Handing Over by rockfortdigital: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes,

He might have his way around it even if he has given you the password

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Twitter In Nigeria / Reviews!! / Grow Your Brand Awareness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.