Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija (39359 Views)

BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu Predicts Five Housemates To Make It To Finals / Uti Nwachukwu: Ozo Is The Man That Most Men Are Too Cowardly To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by lalasticlala(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Ex Big Brother Africa winner, Uti Nwachukwu has reacted to the fight between White Money and Pere. He wrote this on his Instagram page:

I love my friends & they know I am NOT one to sugar coat the truth.

Bullying is totally Unacceptable. It doesn’t matter who U are or where U have been, Each Human being deserves to be treated with optimal respect regardless of what ever opinions U have of them
••
Now TO ME, at this point there are 3 likely scenarios.

Either Pere is playing a script as one of the wildcards to create drama (like he said in this intro tape) OR, He is playing a Ruthless game where u taunt ur opponent till they lose it and take themselves out OR, The tension in the house has gotten to Him and his response is to Intimidate (fight or flight). Because the Pere I know in real Life would NEVER DO THIS TO ANYONE ��‍♂️
••
Regardless, that Kind of Behavior is totally Inexcusable IN A REAL LIFE SITUATION.
••
I am not happy that this happened. But I promised to watch without emotions this year so…
••
I always remind people that Big brother is a social experiment so THE LIFE LESSONS I have pointed out to my protégés and peeps to learn from this:

1. You choose how you want to be perceived and be audacious about it regardless of what anyone thinks. Own who you are.

2. ALWAYS Stand up for YOURSELF! Speak UP! And put people in their place!

3. When you are in an environment with stringent rules, emotional intelligence is the highest and most lethal weapon you should possess.

4. The world is a mixture of what we PERSONALLY PERCEIVE as good and bad - people would love or hate you for either depending on what THEY are currently going thru or have gone thru.

5. In a real life scenario, the word SORRY, said in a sincere manner can douse the harshest of emotional fires.

6. The next time U are about to use UR status, money or physical appearance to oppress the next person, well now U know how it feels. Nigerians need to learn this because a lot of people want to get Rich so they can oppress the next man with their money and guards/Mopol.

SO while U empathize with the victims, Make sure U are not a PERPETRATOR of any type of oppression.
••
All n All let Love Lead please ��� I love @whitemoney__ & @pereegbiofficial and I hope/pray they mend fences ��

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSq29xttR1v/?utm_medium=copy_link

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by chibike69: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2021
grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Doubuzofficial: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2021
ALUMNUS HAS SPOKEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2021
“Uti Nwachukwu is not logical, he is emotional and sentimental. Pere is the definition and embodiment of all that is logic” grin
I’m waiting for them... grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by chidiebube107: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed s* spits
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Ejlove4u(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
am I the only one that do not enjoy this year's BBN... I don't seem to like the faces in there. apart from white money though

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by D4donnn: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
The idea of the program is drama and the more shit goes crazy , the more headlines we'll have and the more ratings it has

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by HAROLDWILSON: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by wwwihy: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Because the Pere I know in real Life would NEVER DO THIS TO ANYONE

BBNAIJA is Fake PaddyPaddy show

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by oluwaseyi0: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Eo
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Na him brother? They look alike, two egocentric patriarchs

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Skyfornia(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
I don't even understand UTI...he typed all these sh!ts without making sense.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Memberclub(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Who are these people

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by gazza07(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Pere the bully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Ancecoker(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2021
angry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Larrysung(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Lol.. I still don't get how Pere's action is still tagged "bullying". I mean, there was Jackie B pushing Maria on her head during a heated argument with Maria. They just had an argument..

Meanwhile, all the best for them all..

11 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by iamyemiakins(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2021
General Muhammadu BuPere na craze man

6 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Chibae4real: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Pere is very irritating!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by szczescie(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Reactants

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2021
The fans of the victim wouldn't see any sense in all that Uti wrote.

5 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by praiseneo(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2021
You de mad
Simple!!!!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by nairavsdollars(f): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Are there no better things to do than this Bbnaija stuff?

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2021
angry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by alejocc: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2021
cool
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Skoonheid(f): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2021
The mod that pushed this to FP deserves a medal for being the most stupid mod on nl. Why don't you go open a blog on bbnaija and post updates all day. Of all the issues bothering you keep posting this shit we don't want to see.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Pere And White Money Fight On Bbnaija by Yewit: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) / BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals How Housemates Were Picked / Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.