Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

If You Could Have A Luncheon With Any Three People - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Could Have A Luncheon With Any Three People (735 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Have A Luncheon With Any Three People by xgel: 5:21am On May 19, 2011
If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which three people would you choose and why?
Re: If You Could Have A Luncheon With Any Three People by iice(f): 5:30am On May 19, 2011
Batman
Johnny Depp
Count Dracula

Reason - They are all my husbands grin
Re: If You Could Have A Luncheon With Any Three People by hunkyjohn(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2011
1. Jesus Christ
2. Moses
3. Abraham Lincoln

If I get No. 1, I can as well do without the rest.
Re: If You Could Have A Luncheon With Any Three People by pkasso(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2011
1. Nicole Scherzinger
2. Avril Lavigne
3. Beyonce
Reason : Cos' they are all hot chicks !! grin
Re: If You Could Have A Luncheon With Any Three People by 702: 3:56pm On May 24, 2011
1. Jackie Chan
2. Aisha Sesay
3. Eva Longoria

they all rock!!!!
Re: If You Could Have A Luncheon With Any Three People by Amigoz(f): 6:33pm On May 29, 2011
God - a lotta questions grin
Mi Dad - To see him again
Gabrielle Union - shez kwul

(1) (Reply)

Say Something That No One Knows Bout You / Choose. which would you? / Install , Download Whatsapp For Firefox Mobile Phone Free - See More At: Http://

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.