Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan (890 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Sent His Jet To Afghanistan To Evacuate Christians / Kenneth Copeland Ministries Sent Jet To Afghanistan To Evacuate Christians / ISIS Leader, Abu Sayeed Orakzai Killed By US Drone Strike In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by donnie(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
So the Taliban has finally taken over Afghanistan. Which country do you think is next on their agenda?

CLUE:
1. Terrorism has become a very lucrative enterprise in that country with billions allocated by government towards combating rehabilitating terrorists and paying of ransom.

2. Citizens of that country are most likely to respond to this with "God forbid shocked...Holy ghost fire!!" etc. and yet do nothing. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5yCbi4qcpk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by donnie(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
What’s happening in Afghanistan is lurking on the shores of this country but everyone is pretending like all is well.

Afghanistan is number 1 on the World Terror Index and Nigeria is number 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by donnie(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
If y'all continue this nonsense game you are playing with terrorists in Northern Nigeria, this is how you will soon be hanging on British airways trying to escape. #Talibans #Pantami

See desperate Afghans hanging on US Air force plane as it takes off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLTA6-3d_Jo
Re: SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by donnie(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Coming soon in your country if you don't repent...

Afghans falling from plane in the sky cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XoV5gV2gUU?
Re: SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by Truthwords: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Everytime a democrat is president of the United States, Terrorism increases globally. The democrats are the main jihadists. Now i understand that both dems and reps are wings of the same bird but one kills faster. As long as joe crappy biden is president, he will continue from where demon obama stopped.

2 Likes

Re: SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by donnie(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Truthwords:
Everytime a democrat is president of the United States, Terrorism increases globally. The democrats are the main jihadists. Now i understand that both dems and reps are wings of the same bird but one kills faster. As long as joe crappy biden is president, he will continue from where demon obama stopped.

Yh, different strategies geared towards one goal.
Re: SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by orunto27: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
I RAN TO PAKISTAN AFTER AFGHANISTAN. THEY HAVE TRIED PAKISTAN AND FAILED. IF YOU'RE THINKING OF NIGERIA, THEIR SPONSORS HAVE MANY NIGERIANS TO CONTEND WITH.

SATAN IS ALWAYS A FAILURE. CHRIST IS A SUCCESS ANY DAY FOR HE HAS CONQUERED THE WORLD
Re: SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by orunto27: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
I RAN TO PAKISTAN AFTER AFGHANISTAN. THEY HAVE TRIED PAKISTAN AND FAILED. IF YOU'RE THINKING OF NIGERIA, THEIR SPONSORS HAVE MANY NIGERIANS TO CONTEND WITH.

SATAN IS ALWAYS A FAILURE. CHRIST IS A SUCCESS ANY DAY FOR HE HAS CONQUERED THE WORLD

THERE'S NO RELENTING IN ORTOM, AKEREDOLU, WIKE, IGBOHO, KANU, AKINTOYE AND, OBASANJO. THESE ARE WELL BRED ELITES WHO CAN NEVER SELL NIGERIA. AND THEY'RE WINNING.
Re: SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by donnie(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
orunto27:

The same white Jesus that says you are all the same and asks you to turn the other cheek while they slaughter you?
THERE'S NO RELENTING IN ORTOM,
He has become quite apologetic of late. I even heard he offered Fulani land.
AKEREDOLU,
Mmm maybe...
WIKE
Mtcheew, after calling the army on those trying to defend themselves?
IGBOHO, KANU,
O yes, them dey solid.
AKINTOYE
Mmm... Okay
AND, OBASANJO.
Please don't let me say thunder fire you. Someone whose allegiance is to Britain and the caliphate?
THESE ARE WELL BRED ELITES WHO CAN NEVER SELL NIGERIA. AND THEY'RE WINNING.
Abeg talk the one wey you know, leave others.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Until the sword is resting on your throats - you guys are simply ranting blindly
Re: SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by orunto27: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Jesus simply means CHARACTER. Let your CHARACTER shine before men so they can glorify your CREATOR. You may be an Atheist, please know that Nigerians are leading Knowledge in Christianity in the world now. We are still investigating who killed T.B. Joshua. I will never turn my right for slap to any Idiot BMFBOKOISWA.

He is only repenting and forgiving his Adversaries because they do not know what they are doing.

Please find out the real Truth.

LIKE CHRIST, ODU-DU-IWA IS A BOND OF CHARACTER. IT IS IN IGBOHO AS IT IS IN OBASANJO. THEY DON'T COMPROMISE THEIR ETHICS.

HE IS A PATRIOT.

The Holy Ghost Fire in me is sufficient to douse the irrate anger of that spirit of satan called Thunder. The Caliphate and Britain are seeking his Help to reintegrate into Nigeria.

Please I don't talk what I don't know. And I am not an Atheist.
Re: SEE the Next Country After Afghanistan by donnie(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2021
orunto27:

HE IS A PATRIOT.

The Holy Ghost Fire in me is sufficient to douse the irrate anger of that spirit of satan called Thunder. The Caliphate and Britain are seeking his Help to reintegrate into Nigeria.

Please I don't talk what I don't know. And I am not an Atheist.

Naah, he has to be in agreement with them so they do not open his records. Because that man aught to be in jail by now. Normally his case should go as far as ICC.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Know That Christ Or Allah Has Returned / Food For Thought;tell The Truth / Even Girls In Private Schools Are Not Exempted. This Directive Wap Given While He Was Addressing Vei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.