Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry (450 Views)

Gun And The Last Photo "Al Capone’s ‘favorite" / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / The Complete One Is Here - Indomie Relish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Elostar: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Taking good look at those pictures makes me cry, and feel the good and nice atmosphere of then, when things are common and life sweets no PRESERVETIVE and we live long

Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Elostar: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
No computer,scientific calculator, and we pass

Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by daddytime(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Choiii
Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Elostar: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
We invented things till the soil cut the grass but never got tired

Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by tritt(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gone are those days.....wish I could turn back the hands of time and remain there. You see this indomie generation now.....infact make i fem!
Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Elostar: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
We played together both opposite sex no evil mind

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Elostar: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Smooth journey no arm robbery's or herdsmen or bandith on 1 week journey

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Elostar: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
When nollywood was nollywood, if u know this movies say hii

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Elostar: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
We played those days

Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by heniford2: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin cheesy grin cheesy kia old days
Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by beautyhd: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Moi moi inside those tins dey sweet die.

I haff old and I never marry, it's well oooo.

Most peeps won't understand the slate, I never used one but I saw in my house while growing up and an aunt told me how to use it.
The back is blank and you write on it with a chalk.

In other words it's a mobile blackboard grin grin grin grin
Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by illicit(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Life moved on....

No biggie
Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Elostar: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
We feel cool

Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Elostar: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Clap for ur mothers even if they are late they deserve some honour and respect, u can u train 7 to ten children with a pot of food x 3 a day, my mum some times she will share everything in the pot to her 8 children, when we went out she started licking the remain in the pot, when I notice it she said to me " son this burnt ones sweet pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Elostar: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
heniford2:
grin cheesy grin cheesy kia old days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Lonelypacifist6: 1:50am On Aug 18, 2021
I'm feeling a wave of nostalgia, you'll make me cry cry Life was simple And rustic then
I grew up at one of the Newest estates in Lagos as at that time, life was less complicated, the air was clean and I drank good water, I read at the dining table even though we had library it was for my dad. Anytime I went to the outskirts of Lagos is when I had the chance to roll tyres Skip rope, swim in the water. Damn I miss my childhood. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Indomie And Android Generation Keep Off, And Learn, Last PHOTO Will make U Cry by Elostar: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lala I get one big snake for u

(1) (Reply)

Tunisia President To Remove Islam From Its Constitution As The Official Religion / Is fraud the way....... / Five Must Have Appliances In The Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.