Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While (54074 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / I Just Found Out My Husband Has Cheated On Me. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
If you have spoken with me before on call, you will know that my kids can disturb ehhh.

So my kids were disturbing me as usual, I had to look for a way to keep them quiet for awhile.

I wanted to sleep for some mins, I told my son, Dubem to draw me while I'm sleeping...
*#concentration drawing*
I slept for 30 mins without disturbance
Check out what he drew, saying it's me grin

Is the shifted waist and height for me cheesy
What's your favorite part cheesy

478 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by mariahAngel(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hahahahahahahaahahahahaha grin

How come mum’s eyes are wide open when she was supposed to be asleep while being drawn? cheesy

346 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

How come mum’s eyes are wide open when she was supposed to be asleep while being drawn? cheesy

Hahahaha e choke grin grin grin

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by finest0007(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Amputation embarassed cheesy

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by ahnie: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mom's knicker tho lolz

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
finest0007:
Amputation embarassed cheesy

Oh my goodness cheesy wink wink

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
ahnie:
Mom's knicker tho lolz

Hahahaha I don't blame him though
I was on shorts cheesy grin

38 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Bosch10(m): 3:34am On Oct 05, 2021
maureensylvia:

Hahahaha I don't blame him though
I was on shorts cheesy grin
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

15 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by olenyi: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
maureensylvia:
If you have spoken with me before on call, you will know that my kids can disturb ehhh.

So my kids were disturbing me as usual, I had to look for a way to keep them quiet for awhile.
I wanted to sleep for some mins, I told my son, Dubem to draw me while I'm sleeping...
*#concentration drawing*

Cc: Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Lols. Damn hilarious.

And the waist? Was he trying to give you a figure 8? grin grin grin grin grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by maureensylvia(f): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
olenyi:

Lols. Damn hilarious.

And the waist? Was he trying to give you a figure 8? grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha maybe o cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by slawormiir: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
He be like say this dubem dull finish

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by 69Ansour69: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omo, hyperactive children nah hin worst pass

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Sonnobax15(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Nice one cheesy

Our mama dem,na grinding stone dem take dey chase us that year dey enter area grin. Good old days.....

But like seriously,na better scope aunty op give us so oh shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
From all of us@MANNABBGRIZZ, we call on our darling daddy to release our September monthly stipend of 30k. Today is already 11th and yet no alert

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by bigdammyj: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Old news

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Vinnie2000(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
OP..
Abeg, the Kids u talk about are Gentle in Nature!!

If you Jam Troublesome, Restless Kids, you will run out of the House for Dem.. undecided

As dey say in Warri, they can worry pass Ekpan Flies! sad cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Dagger79(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
See fine hair

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mummy sleeping in drawing paper�

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Charlieluvboy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lol. You kids got talent sha. Would love if he can develop his drawing skills.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Cmexy: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
I go try am soonest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Virus99: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
maureensylvia:
cheesy cheesy

Fine girl is that you in your dp smiley ?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Sirmuel1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Children can be so funny
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by queenfav(f): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lolz...Kids are just the sweetest beings.Their wahala no be here sha!May God bless everyone desiring to have children.It's a very interesting experience honestly.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Guyman02: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

It's called Sleeping Muru-anya in latin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
maureensylvia:

*#concentration drawing*

The hands, lol
Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by AutoChick4U(f): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nothing working for mine here o, she wanna play but I wanna sleep cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While by Benitoh: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thanks for the secret

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.