Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Neighbor's AC Is Disturbing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Neighbor's AC Is Disturbing (399 Views)

Can The Nextdoor Neighbor Harvest This Plantain? / My Neighbor Denies Me Sleep With His Generator / Building Under Construction Collapses In Aba, Many Trapped (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor's AC Is Disturbing by linusnneji238(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2021
I am presently having issues with my neighbor putting on his window unit Air conditioner.
His apartment is directly below mine, whenever his AC is on I feel the vibration impart in my room.
We've had conversations about it and he keeps promising to work on it but nothing has been done about it still.
How else should I approach this issue as the vibrating impart is becoming too much and I fear it going to have an effect on the walls.

Candid advice pls
Re: My Neighbor's AC Is Disturbing by falcon01: 12:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Tell the landlord
Re: My Neighbor's AC Is Disturbing by yanabasee2: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Report it to the landlord/landlady... If nothing is done about it... don't renew your rent... Park out to where you'll have sanity....

Had a neighbor like that and she was a lawyer And would often asked me to give her details of where she wronged me... Heard her father is a senior advocate and owns a chamber...... Couldn't stand her nonsense.... I endured her and parked out... In my case, it was her generator....

There's no need making a case out of it...
Re: My Neighbor's AC Is Disturbing by scrolldown88: 12:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Well there's not much you can do considering it's a rented apartment. I suppose You can report the matter to the caretaker, but that'll cause unnecessary bad blood between you guys, and then he might just decide not to fix it to spite you.
Living in a rented house you have to tolerate a lot from neighbors. My compound is full of water hoarding neighbors and it sucks. Once there's no light for 12hour, the water that's has been pump to full 2 overhead tank is finished. I wonder what this people do with water.
Re: My Neighbor's AC Is Disturbing by illicit(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2021
Can't u vandalise the machine

Codedly

DIY

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's AC Is Disturbing by linusnneji238(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
illicit:
Can't u vandalise the machine

Codedly

DIY

Lol ���

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale / NEWLY BUILT/VIRGIN One Bedroom Flat Apartment For Rent. / How Do You Choose Tiles For Your Moderate Residential Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.