Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State (1310 Views)

Bountiful First Harvest In My Tomato Farm / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Tomato Jos: Mira Mehta Shows The Largest Active Tomato Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by pipi84(m): 5:19am On Aug 18, 2021
Just some pictures of our farm and we sure do love feeding the nation through farming. we can help you with the following:
TRAININGS
CONSULTING
FARM SET UP
FARM MANAGEMENT
SALES OF AGRO INPUT...

For those who have attended our training, paid for consultation, farm set up and management, we say a very BIG thank you for your patronage.....we are here to serve the youths, cooperate bodies with our wealth of experience and a farming model that will reducing the unemployment rate in Nigeria. BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS

CHETAMA FARMS LIMITED
Rc:1732159
10 Agbada by Timber off SARS
Road Rumuagholu Obio Akpor
Rivers State.
08032302338, 09070450516
chetamafarmsltd@gmail.com

Facebook/chetamafarmsltd

3 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by kelvinezeh55(m): 5:22am On Aug 18, 2021
lovely
Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 18, 2021
This is really nice smiley
I hope more people in the south go into farming cos that's the only way to avoid food scarcity.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by donbachi(m): 6:03am On Aug 18, 2021
Cedarwood estate soil grows dis...wow!its wonderful.
May your farm be more fruitful.

3 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by tillaman(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by pipi84(m): 1:47am On Aug 19, 2021
Afriqan:
This is really nice smiley
I hope more people in the south go into farming cos that's the only way to avoid food scarcity.

That's the song we are trying to sing.. Telling them you can be your own boss and that agriculture is the way forward....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by pipi84(m): 2:02am On Aug 19, 2021
We will be given out a few guidelines here on how profitable the tomato farming is and how to go about it.....so stay tuned but in the main time, we sell tomato seedling and here's a picture of our nursery....

You can book for your seedlings via this contact info:
Chetamafarmsltd@gmail.com

Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by pipi84(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2021
we are here to share our own little experience on TOMATO farming and we expect practising farmers and intending farmers on TOMATO to join the discuss, so we can educate the youths on the need to be self employed and make money in farming. Please bear this in mind that agriculture is not A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. There is prediction of food scarcity next year, so why not get the required technique, knowledge and an entrepreneurial Know-how to succeed in it.

There are two basic reasons i believe why people don't succeed in agribusiness e.g TOMATO FARMING;

1). Basic steps ( Required knowledge)

2). Entrepreneurial mindset ( Economics of the business)

My advice always to people is; you must understudy a practicing farmer and let him mentor you with the right information and tools to succeed in TOMATO agribusiness.

However, i'll be following the set guideline below to share my experience:

1). WHAT to PLANT,
2). WHEN to PLANT
3). HOW to PLANT

which i believe is the core of farming.....

3 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by Roses1759: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Well done Boss. Please I am seriously following you, come online and give us update with pictures.

Well done.
Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by pipi84(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Roses1759:
Well done Boss. Please I am seriously following you, come online and give us update with pictures.

Well done.

The rain in portharcourt hasn't being friendly.....we'll harvest tomorrow and pictures will be uploaded here.....Setting up farms for clients this period is not giving me time to update the page but I'll try my best....

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by Roses1759: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Alright. I will patiently wait here.

pipi84:

The rain in portharcourt hasn't being friendly.....we'll harvest tomorrow and pictures will be uploaded here.....Setting up farms for clients this period is not giving me time to update the page but I'll try my best....
Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by pipi84(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
We are harvesting right now and the rain hasn't being favourable but the price so far has being sweet grin grin.....we have another set that is fruiting cool cool and will join this present section we are harvesting...... Vegetable farmers this year have being smiling to the farm most especially if you know how to prevent your farm from being ravaged by diseases..

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by Roses1759: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
kiss Wowwwwww... Great work. Well done. The tomatoes in the basket are inviting, I love slicing fresh tomatoes into rice grin

Well done. You will not hustle in vain.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by Dawson126: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
More power......

Can you please share your whatsapp? I would like to inquire one or two things from you
Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by pipi84(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dawson126:
More power......

Can you please share your whatsapp? I would like to inquire one or two things from you

Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by Dawson126: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Alright. I'll contact you via whatsapp and you can remove your contact too if you want, reason I'm not quoting you.
Re: Dairy Of My Tomato Farm In Rivers State by pipi84(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
We are here to help you with the following:
TRAININGS
CONSULTING
FARM SET UP
FARM MANAGEMENT
SALES OF AGRO INPUT...

For those who have attended our training, paid for consultation, farm set up and management, we say a very BIG thank you for your patronage.....we are here to serve the youths, cooperate bodies with our wealth of experience and a farming model that will reducing the unemployment rate in Nigeria. BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS

CHETAMA FARMS LIMITED
Rc:1732159
10 Agbada by Timber off SARS
Road Rumuagholu Obio Akpor
Rivers State.
Whatsappp (08032302338), 09070450516
chetamafarmsltd@gmail.com

Facebook/chetamafarmsltd

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Local And Foreign Turkey / Feeding At Risk As Companies Buy Up Grains / Vertical/urban/bag Farming(gardening) Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.