Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion (38212 Views)

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach / Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) / Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion by ericmor: 3:11am On Dec 07, 2021
KingTom:

You're the only wise person on this thread. You took a loan and now you do not want to pay back and you expect them to clap for you? grin

Is not about not wanting to pay back but not paying on due date because of change in situation, like the business you used the money for fail to pay you when expected. Even after explaining to the loan company, they still go ahead defaming their debtors. That is evil. Someone owing you 10k is a fraud star, who does that
Re: Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion by ericmor: 3:16am On Dec 07, 2021
danniyal:

They took it without the consent of their customers,(data breech & hence the 10m fine). No where in their terms and conditions was it stated that they are going to download contacts. If you find it in their terms and conditions, post a screenshot here

They went in my phone and open a document and took someone contact from that document and message the person tagging me a fraud star, someone that has been getting loan from them and has been regular in payment defaulted just for the first time and they went to that extends. I see no sense in that

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pools Bankers For The Week. / Femi Otedola Meets Kupe9ja, Viral Cerebral Palsy Survivor (Photo) / Dollar Scarcity: Traders Throng Aba, Onitsha, Lagos, Kano Markets - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.