Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name (42128 Views)

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Newton85: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Anyone that says messi scored English teams and uses that as a reason y he will do well in the English league simply shows how dumb that person is...a smart person that has a functional brain wud first know that Messi joining Premiership is different from barca joining the Premiership....wasn't it the sane Premiership that torres was banging goals for Liverpool weekly, even once won golden boot , but was a disaster in Chelsea... is it that u guys hv cattle brains .... Falcao destroyed Chelsea and other English teams playing for atletico, but was a disaster when he joined man u... atletico dint join him in England...y cant u guys think critically...

U wanna compare French league with the Italian league?? grin grin u are a joke... name one great coach in France apart from pochetino ...and also name a big player that's not in PSG...lets start from there.... Ronaldo joined Italian league and TV stations started scrambling for Italian league TV rights , thats y we watch it on DSTV... seems same will not happen to Messi and the French league grin...I guess he doesn't command that authority
Alaye go and sit down, you have no point. The same Premier League players like Salah, Hazard, De Bryune, Mane, Sterling, Aguero, Fernandes etc have made a minced meat of? So many jokers on Nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2021
DareyFortified:

All you just need to do is to bring out your own facts. But I know you don't have any.

Argue with facts bro.

Go and get educated by Google first b4 u expect my replies
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Fuckthamods: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2021
MJBOLT:
Where is his Olympic Gold medal na??
How many Balon D'or does he have??

Una no get shame... Why una no design this nonsense before Messi win copa?
Now take the orignal and move!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2021
DareyFortified:

You are just saying rubbish, champions league is won by a team, is not won by a player. Beside even after he left they still won it.
How much does he generate personally to real Madrid and Juventus? That's the question. Even the barca board has come out to say the cause of their debt and they didn't mention anything about any player salary.

Stop being so deluded.

After he left ,they still won it grin grin...kai football is not for u ...dont force it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2021
Newton85:
Alaye go and sit down, you have no point. The same Premier League players like Salah, Hazard, De Bryune, Mane, Sterling, Aguero, Fernandes etc have made a minced meat of? So many jokers on Nairaland.

U are the joker here ... others did well but some others dint also do well...so how are we gonna know if he doesn't play in that same league... u can see what a joker u are

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Newton85: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

I am always proving how dumb u messi fans are...and u are alot .... no wonder biden and buhari won elections...there are more dumb people that smart in the world... I'm talking about influences in games and u talking about Ronaldo scoring those teams in 9yrs ... answer the question i asked or go and eat eba
My word! How did this slowpoke manage to put Biden and Buhari winning elections into this? Like someone wrote above, no need further arguing with a dimwit with room temperature IQ.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by StanleyMentor1: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2021
Datsme:
Hello Mr Ronaldo,

This is one of the prices that one have to be paying for being famous, so you have to deal with it.
You make sense bro!
If I be Ronaldo, I for make you happy with cash, I guess you go dey follow am up for IG, that my boy Ronaldo needs more advice, especially African advice grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by JohnnyPalmer: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Champions is league is won by a team and not by a player grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing grin grin

You are dumb

He's the captain of Barcelona

He speaks for the whole team

Hope you know that 11 players make a team

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Lashist(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

He left Madrid a comfort zone for him to play in a different tough league tactically. He took that as a challenge. He is not like another one to keep themselves in comfort zone for more than 2 decades and after relieved they joined already set a team Ronaldo doesn't want anyone surrounding him, He needs only good pass ,He can score and achieve the team objectives That's Ronaldo.. Ronaldo is like a time Once he starts no one can Stop in football. The Father of GOAT
Obembeto shutup ur mouth. One scores and achieve team objectives but still depends on a good pass but another doesnt need a passer bcus he does the good passes, scores and achieves team objectives and every other thing even as a "MIDGET" you guys call him cheesy. There have been plenty ronaldos in football doing all these though he scores real good maybe better than them but there is only 1 messi doing everything at the same time...make una relax cheesy. Going to Juve might be a challenge but he didnt choose to leave, the big club didn't want him any longer by not wanting to pay more..make una dey talk am exactly as e be

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by DeHorus: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

He left Madrid a comfort zone for him to play in a different tough league tactically. He took that as a challenge. He is not like another one to keep themselves in comfort zone for more than 2 decades and after relieved they joined already set a team Ronaldo doesn't want anyone surrounding him, He needs only good pass ,He can score and achieve the team objectives That's Ronaldo.. Ronaldo is like a time Once he starts no one can Stop in football. The Father of GOAT
Guy, why are you using a female moniker?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Mangekyo: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2021
This pendulum AKA rapist always think he's shit whereas he's nothing. Stupid dog! He thinks everyone adores him like his lapdog fans. I personally would rate Lukaku above Pendu anytime any day so he should stfu.
Lmfao one of his lapdog said seria a is more competitive than ligue 1.
Maybe I should remind him that juve were winning the league 7 times in a row and reached the ucl quarter finals twice and then final once. But once that fraud brought his badluck to the team, they started getting bitch slapped by the likes of Ajax, Porto and Lyon; a team that barely even challenges PSG in ligue 1. If lyon that barely even makes top 4 in ligue one could f**k juventus the giants of seria a, and f**k them beyond repair, what makes you think juventus would even make top 10 if they were to be in ligue 1. Pendulum fans lack the capacity to think, most of them walk about wiry empty brains reason you see them talking unintelligently. Messi conquered Asia, Europe and South America, has the highest individual achievements both in club and country level. He has gotten to the world cup final which of course Pendu would do anything to achieve.
When Messi wins his 7th balon d'or this year, it would be clear even to the most retařded of his lapdogs who the real GOAT is

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Starboytwo:
Goatest

He did it everywhere. England, Spain, Italy, Portugal.

He challenges himself every day.

The greatest goat. He redifined goal scoring.

Seria A . 133 matches, 101 goals. Can you beat that?

Lol even Halland has 62 goals + 18 assists in just 62 games for Dortmund.

CaN yOu bEaT tHaT?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

You are dumb

He's the captain of Barcelona

He speaks for the whole team

Hope you know that 11 players make a team

grin grin shey unah don see am, the name "Lionel Messi" don turn to team. When c.ronaldo won Euro, unah talk say Portugal team won Euro, now Messi can't fulfill his promise, u don talk say " he speaks for the whole team". grin grin grin
The case is different when e reach Messi turn

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Manhood85(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Starboytwo:
abeggi, why Messi nor join monaco.

Messi Is great, but Ronaldo is greater. Let’s leave it like that.

Because they cannot afford him. He is the god of soccer.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by OJEEMAH(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
DareyFortified:

Okay, I know you are only trying to be stupid but then I will answer you anyway.

Against Athletico, Messi was the best man on the pitch even though he didn't score, he has the highest shot on target thus making Oblak to win the man of the match

Against Real Madrid, again the same thing.

Against Juventus, in first leg in juventus home he score 2 goals, second leg he was the man of the match despite the fact that Ronaldo score two penalties

Against PSG, he scored the best champions league 2020/2021 goal against navas in that same game.

Against Colombia, he was also won the best player on the pitch and he scored his own penalty also

Against Brazil, he was name the highest goal scorer, the highest assist, and the best player of the tournament

In La Liga, he was the highest goal scorer, highest assist, and also the best player

Yes barca was knocked out by a PSG team that was well in form.

He also has the highest goal against the top 8teams out of 10 teams in la Liga table last season, the only team he didn't score against was Real Madrid and Athletico.

As you can see, as a player Messi did everything possible. It's funny when you Ronaldo fans want to talk about Juventus failure, you single Ronaldo out of the Juventus team. But if you want to talk about barca failure as a team you always make Messi the scape goat. And it's fine that's what Messi get for being the best player in the world.

Don't just argue, argue with facts. And every facts available shows that Messi is better than Ronaldo.

You just wasting your time trying to school him. How do you expect him to believe Messi influenced thjose games when they have limited being good or better to mere goal scoring.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by RioCarputo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=obembet post=104914935]
Ronaldo doesn't want anyone surrounding him, He needs only good pass ,
oga hear yourself clearly... he doesn't want anyone around him but he needs a good pass to score goal...if there's anyone who need more creative players around them to score goals, then it's C.Ronaldo, if you don't pass the ball to him in near the box or in the box he won't find it easy to score, he can't go out and collect the ball from midfield and make play, very difficult for him, something Messi does seemlesly. I know his prayers now is that, Mbappe should leave Real Madrid so that he will join PSG , and he knows Messi will be giving him all the passess he needed to score more goals.... Messi will still be ranked as the best of all time by FIFA, and the best of the last 25 years yearly...case closed..

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by UltimatedeBest(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz... Tough league tactically? A league where 36 and 37 year olds are all still very actively playing? Immobile went to Bundesliga flopped, went to Premier League and flopped and den became a hit in Italy where he was doing well before deciding to try leagues outside of Italy. Have U bothered to ask urself why Italian League players barely leave their league for elsewhere? Ronaldo went to join a team that has won the Scudetto back to back to back for 10 seasons. A team that won the league afta coming straight from relegation but the same team hasn't made it past the quarter finals stage of the Champions league and lost their Serie A title to an Inter Milan team made up of Premier Leage rejects.. So now PSG is now a made team becos it wasn't Ronaldo dat joined them abi... Na yeye dey do una

NB: Messi has scored more goals against the Premier League top 6 teams than Ronaldo who played in the League without even playing in the League yet

Ronaldo & Messi are enjoying their life in their own world and u guys are busy in war of words with itself with no pay to show. So funny that they careless about u guys existence.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by AyarmBoye(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

But he still wanted a 5 yr contract....not a 2 yr contract , meaning no evaluation effect in the reduction of pay to 50 percent... he earned about 700 in barca...imagine signing him for 5yrs meaning he wud hv been earning 350 a week at the age of 39 , when he will definitely be finished in football...probably appearing as cameos ....
even if he agrees to 1year deal,, it would still have fallen through... barca is deep in the mess ... imagine depay,, pique and a few other taking pay cut just to register new signings...... Alba refused pay cut ,, why dem no kill am..... well dem done pursue him to another glorious years... he will be awarded this years balon d’or and even next year’s... I just hope PSG wins the CL.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Emola12(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Oga is seeking attention as Messi has taken over the media and airwaves.. Since wen is transfer rumour concerning him now an issue?
when d media know say is a shame for him to leave barca like how many years there? after ronaldo don brk so many records in diffrent club ,bro u need python to slap u

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Sheggy13(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

The media are joking with Ronaldo and it’s very bad this guy has reached levels In football that no one has reached not even Messi

Lalasticlala
This statement must be a silly joke. To say Messi hasn't reached the level Ronaldo has reached in football. In what ways please? Is it in titles, Balon D'ors, assists etc. The only area he is ahead of Messi is goals and when you consider that he is 2 years older and played much more games than Messi, you can rationalize that.

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by flamingREED(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz... Tough league tactically? A league where 36 and 37 year olds are all still very actively playing? Immobile went to Bundesliga flopped, went to Premier League and flopped and den became a hit in Italy where he was doing well before deciding to try leagues outside of Italy. Have U bothered to ask urself why Italian League players barely leave their league for elsewhere? Ronaldo went to join a team that has won the Scudetto back to back to back for 10 seasons. A team that won the league afta coming straight from relegation but the same team hasn't made it past the quarter finals stage of the Champions league and lost their Serie A title to an Inter Milan team made up of Premier Leage rejects.. So now PSG is now a made team becos it wasn't Ronaldo dat joined them abi... Na yeye dey do una

NB: Messi has scored more goals against the Premier League top 6 teams than Ronaldo who played in the League without even playing in the League yet

Not tough yet Italy won Euro with lots of Serie A players.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Sanchez is south American...he did well in Arsenal but flopped in man u... suarez is south American and did so well in Liverpool, Richarlison is brilliant for Everton ..but Andy Carol was fantastic for Newcastle and was a disaster for Liverpool
We are saying the same thing

Something is making these very good players floop somewhere else and Excel in others

We don't yet know why Messi choosed psg but it's obvious been at home is one of them.

At his age it may not be easy starting afresh, he has kids, wife and these people have made friends with families of those already in psg now

The city of Paris has a better love affair with south Americans than maybe England that could be a gamble

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Humanoid01(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Starboytwo:
abeggi, why Messi nor join monaco.

Messi Is great, but Ronaldo is greater. Let’s leave it like that.
Why Ronaldo nor join Napoli or Genoa, etc? Why Juventus wey been don dey win Serie A for over five seasons running?

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Numerouno94(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
ThierryJay:

Don't ever quote me again you dimw1tted transgender. Your comments showcase you as one incapable of logical engagements. You are beneath me mentally and I cannot waste my precious time making sense of your cretinous cries.

Sorry, I'm not responding to any d*mb replies.

U jux gave that transgender a life changing punch. I felt the pain also. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Princeadex04: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
This your comment vex me oooo, how on earth would you compare Ronaldo Nazario (The original Ronaldo according to Mourinho) to Cristiano Ronaldo that's disrespectful.
MrColdsweat:
Anybody with a good knowledge of football knows that messi is far better than Ronald. Infact, there's no comparison.

Messi does the job of 3 people. Messi strikes, he dribbles, he creates chances, he assists etc.

Messi comes deep into the midfield, he takes and build the ball and ends up scoring. Unlike Ronaldo who only waits in the 18 yard box for the team to work for him. Ronaldo is barely involved in play. Just tapins and penalty.

Comparing Messi to Ronaldo is stupid....Ronaldo is not even better than the ronaldo of Brazil or ronaldinho.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by ThierryJay: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Numerouno94:

U jux gave that transgender a life changing punch. I felt the pain also. grin grin

grin grin grin I know right, e go pain himher to the marrow. It nears me, I put it in its miserable place straight up.

Shehe's the Chief Pendumbo in this Sports section grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by ibtommy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Then y was he always demanding fir a higher pay over the years to the extent that it ruined the team that helped him... he was the highest paid football player on earth , Ronaldo who was 2nd , earned half of what messi was earning... is that not fraud ??

Well,y guy, I don't think it's Messi's wage that almost paralysed Barca. I will dig into the archives and speak to that later. Any one can help us out,too. Thanks
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
flamingREED:

Not tough yet Italy won Euro with lots of Serie A players.
how do you guys manage to compare apple to oranges

Italian old men are more experienced when it comes to those one off continental tournaments

But a playing competitive league games is their acheeles hill unless the league is structured in that Italian slow standard

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by lazarusokafor90(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
It is all really too much to swallow for Pendu which is why he is misyarning dust that people shouldn't talk about him. Excuse me, people are even talking about Lord Braithwaite's exit plans so how can you say they shouldn't speculate about you if you consider yourself greater than Barcelona's Chris Brown?[b][/b][color=#990000]

Pain can make one say stup1d things sha.[/quote]
Barcelona's Chris Brown, hahahahaha very funny

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
lichocho:
e don reach like dis? Na so manutd Nd Chelsea fans hate Messi reach? I fit bet my money say u be Chelsea fan..abeg o no go die for person mata o..e neva reach like dat..shoo
it would be chelseafan

Even when Ronaldo was at United these are the people that never saw anything in him until he left United for Madrid before he became their god.

Ronaldo history would not be complete without his time in my club (United)

Yet i don't consider him close to Messi that was born to play football

I respect Ronaldo sha, but aside scoring goals he doesn't make football interesting

There is adrenaline anytime Messi is with football, you just want to see the unthinkable that ball can be done with

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Numerouno94(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
ThierryJay:

grin grin grin I know right, e go pain himher to the marrow. It nears me, I put it in its miserable place straight up.

Shehe's the Chief Pendumbo in this Sports section grin

Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin

It never knew someone can give it to it hot hot like u did. The transgender left ur lane sharply after the uppercut. That ur uppercut gat me laffin @ the office nd my colleagues were surprised. U made my day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mikecold:
We are saying the same thing

Something is making these very good players floop somewhere else and Excel in others

We don't yet know why Messi choosed psg but it's obvious been at home is one of them.

At his age it may not be easy starting afresh, he has kids, wife and these people have made friends with families of those already in psg now

The city of Paris has a better love affair with south Americans than maybe England that could be a gamble

His fans cakl him goat and god of football... goats and gods of football excell wherever they go, no excuses... thats what Ronaldo's fans are using against medsi and they are right... other great players at one point in their career played for a team that was not a super power and rose to the top... only messi had it easy for him and is still selecting the easiest for him...barca to psg.... Figo from had to prove himself at sporting Lisbon, zidan bordeaux , Ronaldo de Lima psv , ronaldinho gremio, Rivaldo played in either Russia or Greece b4 landing at barca , kaka played in Brazil, weah psg when it was still weak still ended in England at an old age so as Samuel eto... the truth is that if barca was still bossing la liga and CL like the days of xavi and iniesta, somehow somehow messi will not leave for a psg ... he's just playing smart ... theyvasked him to prove himself outside barca and he ran to PSG grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Tobi Amusan Becomes Fastest Woman In The World, Defeats Danielle Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.