Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

"BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) (59823 Views)

Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Bamzdee(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Why all of Una no they calm down reason before Una make comment?....Firstly Na Signout top be that And Na people go put signatures for her white signout too as evidence that they witnessed her successfully finished her undergraduate study
It makes no sense to me if she writes anything on her top by herself....
And for the Signature “BTC > BSc
It’s another person that put that signature on her body,Most times people don’t even know the Bleep they write on their body because they are having a joyous moment
So don’t blame the lady because if she doesn’t appreciates the BSc she wouldn’t be signing out because schooling is not compulsory,you have your choice to make that’s why it’s called a tertiary institution of learning ....
Bottom line is ....
Na One BTC dude they try Oppress the Girl

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by pfadom: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
She must have struggled to graduate. Smooth academic success is not in her DNA.

She'd rather diversify her energy and resources into BTC Where her treasure is, there her heart is = BTC

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
ValCon888:
By BTC, she's talking about Clitocurrency.
A certificate may give her an education.

But the bitcoin farm between her legs can be mined to buy her houses in "banana" island.

It's just that her own clitocurrency is bearish in nature and won't last.
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
Binance use this to sign up https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=U9MUWROU, they ban banks from crypto and you use peer-to-peer (p2p) to buy.
You send money to them, the merchant release the coin to youDon't put all your money on doge, you can put a % maybe 10-15% on doge then keep the remaining in usdt because opportunities are limitless in the market
Thanks

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by PerfectMatchNG: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Thanks
You welcome

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by PerfectMatchNG: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Funny.
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by isaacsegun(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2021
Sysdatek:

You have missed the main pump
Look up Ace
Or trias
How is that trias now? Is still good to buy now...? Last time I made 350$ from it with my 70$ grin

2 Likes

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by chukxie(m): 3:16am On Aug 19, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
She fit drop out at 200 level

I pity those who says education na scam

Comprehensive abilities lacking
Dem say "signing out", you dey say "She fit drop out at 200". Nna men!
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Abovebest:
Rather than mocking her, I will advise you to take your time and learn Cryptocurrency

Or are you not tired of being poor and begging
Or better still let a bot trade for you while you sleep. Search for royal q bot. It never losses a trade. Even an illiterate can make money from crypto without all the stress of analysing charts
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by queenitee(f): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Deicide:
BTC and you no get money customize the shirt properly
You people are gullible, that’s a marker. It’s clear it was written by people signing on her.

I don’t know if it’s being gullible or the fact that people are always looking around for faults.

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
anyimontana:
u can learn online (but I had a close fam teach me under weeks..u can chooz to trade(buy when it's down,and sell when it's high),or u can just buy and sell when it doubles, triples, or if u r lucky,it can go ×10.
Where do you stay?
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by PerfectMatchNG: 6:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Adedayo97:
..... Currently not on telegram... Thanks for the file u sent to me ... Can I get your number sir.. I uninstall Whatapp on my phone.... Lose all my chat pls
I will quote you on a dead thread
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Scofield396: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
She solely did that to get public attention, people always does the unusual to be the talk of the town. I hope she achieved her aim of being a short-term celeb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Remember How You Learnt The First 20 Elements? / Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education / University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.