Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Financial Assistance. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Financial Assistance. (146 Views)

How A 400l Student With No Financial Assistance Started Making 300k Monthly. / Unical Student About To Drop Out Gets Financial Assistance / Financial Assistance /sponsorship For My Masters Program At CPG Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Assistance. by Ckaylove(f): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
My name is courage and, I am female, and I am a native of Delta.
I recently got admission in Delta State college of health. But as at the moment I'm unable to pay the school charges which is #155,000.
The is the third time I'm given an admission, but I was unable to accept previous ones because of my financial status. My mom is a petty trader my dad is a deaf( works as a cobbler.
The deadline for this payment is on Friday.
I have tried reaching out to do many people including my relatives, but to no avail the refuse to help me, saying that if my father or mother cannot train me, then I should forget about school. While other people where asking for something in return, which I refused.
I'm the eldest in my family, so I want to make them proud.
Please I need assistance and help in paying the school charges, as of now...if I can pay half...I will retain the admission.
My account details is:
Account number:3080798794
Account name: Omavwerhovwe courage
Bank: Polaris Bank
Thanks for you anticipated cooperation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Financial Assistance. by Ckaylove(f): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ckaylove:
My name is courage and, I am female, and I am a native of Delta.
I recently got admission in Delta State college of health. But as at the moment I'm unable to pay the school charges which is #155,000.
The is the third time I'm given an admission, but I was unable to accept previous ones because of my financial status. My mom is a petty trader my dad is a deaf( works as a cobbler.
The deadline for this payment is on Friday.
I have tried reaching out to do many people including my relatives, but to no avail the refuse to help me, saying that if my father or mother cannot train me, then I should forget about school. While other people where asking for something in return, which I refused.
I'm the eldest in my family, so I want to make them proud.
Please I need assistance and help in paying the school charges, as of now...if I can pay half...I will retain the admission.
My account details is:
Account number:3080798794
Account name: Omavwerhovwe courage
Bank: Polaris Bank
Thanks for you anticipated cooperation.
@lalastical

(1) (Reply)

Advantage Of Online Education / Get Business Analysis Online Training / Data Science Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.