Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties (2959 Views)

Inverters With 2 Years Warranty / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Solar Panels/inverters in Port Harcourt....pics / Need To Know About Inverters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 19, 2011
POWER INVERTERS HAVE THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:

1. No fuel consumption ~Cost effective

2. No Noise

3. No Carbon monoxide fumes (fumes from Generators have been reported 'killing')

4. You can wake up at mid-night to read and enjoy fan -without making 'noise'

5. The unit can stay in the house. Hence, no need to go outside to put it on.

6. It automatically starts when power supply is interrupted, avoiding interruption (like the UPS)

7. It charges itself whenever there's power supply.

Inverters are in sizes, suiting various needs. Though Power Inverters are generally very expensive, but you can get them very cheap. Infarct, at nearly its production cost.

For purchase, installations or other services, you can reach me on +23480.606.060.6166

Business Opportunity

You can order our Power Inverters at nearly production costs. Our inverters are in the following sizes and prices respectively:

FOR 1.5KVA ~ This capacity will bear the load of small Tiger Generator, conveniently.

Please note that all our inverters come with one year warranty.

- 1.5 KVA + 100Amps battery + Installations = N50,000

- 1.5kva + 150Amps battery + installations = N60,000

- 1.5Kva + 200Amps battery + installation = N70,000

FOR  3 KVA ~ Powers the whole house including refrigerator, electric iron, plasma T.V, DVD, fans, etc.

- 3KVA + 100Amps battery (x2) + installations = N80,000

- 3kva + 150Amps battery (x2) + installations = N100,000

- 3kva + 200Amps batter (x2) + installations = N120,000

FOR  5 KVA ~ Powers all of 3 KVA + Air Conditioner (depending on the horse power)

Please call for discussion.

Note: above deals are for a limited time only.

You may also wish to meet me before considering order.

Simply connect me on ~0806 060 6166.

Olawoye 'Segun.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 19, 2011
, temporarily logging out. Kindly call or send text for discussion.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 7:40am On May 27, 2011
Still hot.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 9:55am On May 27, 2011
You can meet me at workshop, Alagbole, Ajuwon. Call before coming (0806 060 6166)
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 28, 2011
^^^
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 30, 2011
10ks all for calling.
@Mr. Nnamdi, I'll be expecting your visit at my workshop tomorrow.
@other readers, please note that this offer ends mid-June i.e. middle of June (Wednesday 15th of June).

Thanks for considering us.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Gudguyz(m): 12:43am On May 31, 2011
What type of batteries are selling with your inverters.Is it wet cell,dry cell or a deepcycle battery?Pls I will be waiting pls reply.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2011
@Gudguyz, we don't sell batteries. We only build and install inverters.
It is when customers order that we buy batteries to install for them. Infarct, you can buy any battery of your choice and ours is to install everything.
However, we have never recommended wet cells, but dry cell, deep cycle.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by RMU: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2011
Am highly interested,Can U Pls let me know the hours of duration for a 3kVA inverter with a 4 peices of 200Amps Batterries and cost implication
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2011
@RMU, a 3Kva inverter will normally use 2 batteries, but if you wish to use four batteries, then I'll do a parallel connection for you and it will last up to 1day and half before it is weak. 200amps battery (x2) would serve like 18hrs averagely on a 3kva inverter, so adding up 2 to it, please do the maths yourself.

I'll encourage you to do it for long lasting purpose, at least you can afford it.

It will only cost you N60k (Installation inclusive), but you buy battery yourself or we help you buy (outside of the above stated cost).

Please call and let's discuss this properly.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by TOPAI7(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2011
WHAT BRAND OF INVERTER ARE YOU SELLING. AND PLEASE INDICATE YOUR BATTERY TYPE, IS IT DRY CELL/DEEP CYCLE?
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2011
^^Type? If you mean Brand, we build it ourselves and its equal to foreign standards except for the loud packaging of foreign products. You may want to meet us at our workshop, Alagbole~Ajuwon to see for yourself before making purchase. The advantages include; no shipping cost; more affordable; we install ourselves to avoid problems of installations by your electricians; one year warranty; you can meet us face to face and we're close to you here in Nigeria unlike dealing with ghost manufacturers,

As for batteries, we by Dry Cell, deep cycle.

Thanks (0806 060 6166).
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by seal777(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2011
I am very much interested in the inverter like blood running through my vain.

I just established a 10 system to increase to 15 cyber cafe before month ends and will like to get on the inverter as soon as possible.

Monitors 10 x 1.5 amps
CPU 10 x 2.7 amps
fans : standing 100 watts
ceiling 2 x 105 watts

bulbs 2 small @ 26 watts
1 big @ 65 watts

1 LCD 60 watts

2 decoders @ 0.3 amps

speakers 8 watts

the above info is for a full night capacity as usage will vary during the day with systems on shut down until customer needs to browse.

Please help convert and calculate my power need with the inverter.

I currently use an American generator of a maximum output of 6.0 kw, that should be enof to get it charged as at when needed?

I am anxiously waiting for your reply.

Thanks
seal4all@yahoo.com
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^ Although, a five Kva inverter should serve, but from engineering experience, I'd advice you get two separate 3kva's. Hence, we'll install for you on the following plan:

1 unit of 3Kva will bear load of 5 cpu's and their monitors each.

Other units like bulbs and fans will be shared accordingly through a connection web.

That will mean re-wiring for you and you should add some pay,

Call and let's discuss (0806 060 6166).
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by seal777(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2011
seal4all@yahoo.com, always online,meet me up here so we could chat explicitly
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2011
I'm rather not used to Yahoo chat, still prefer facebook chat, My Facebook I.D is Olawoye 'Segun.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2011
Have only one unit of 1.5Kva left in store. If you are interested, please call (0806 060 6166).
If you need other sizes, you can also call for negotiation.
Thanks.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by jerryben12: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2011
Olawoye:

POWER INVERTERS HAVE THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:

1. No fuel consumption ~Cost effective

2. No Noise

3. No Carbon monoxide fumes (fumes from Generators have been reported 'killing')

4. You can wake up at mid-night to read and enjoy fan -without making 'noise'

5. The unit can stay in the house. Hence, no need to go outside to put it on.

6. It automatically starts when power supply is interrupted, avoiding interruption (like the UPS)

7. It charges itself whenever there's power supply.

Inverters are in sizes, suiting various needs. Though Power Inverters are generally very expensive, but you can get them very cheap. Infarct, at nearly its production cost.

For purchase, installations or other services, you can reach me on +23480.606.060.6166

Business Opportunity

You can order our Power Inverters at nearly production costs. Our inverters are in the following sizes and prices respectively:

FOR 1.5KVA ~ This capacity will bear the load of small Tiger Generator, conveniently.

Please note that all our inverters come with one year warranty.

- 1.5 KVA + 100Amps battery + Installations = N50,000

- 1.5kva + 150Amps battery + installations = N60,000

- 1.5Kva + 200Amps battery + installation = N70,000

FOR  3 KVA ~ Powers the whole house including refrigerator, electric iron, plasma T.V, DVD, fans, etc.

- 3KVA + 100Amps battery (x2) + installations = N80,000

- 3kva + 150Amps battery (x2) + installations = N100,000

- 3kva + 200Amps batter (x2) + installations = N120,000

FOR  5 KVA ~ Powers all of 3 KVA + Air Conditioner (depending on the horse power)

Please call for discussion.

Note: above deals are for a limited time only.

You may also wish to meet me before considering order.

Simply connect me on ~0806 060 6166.

Olawoye 'Segun.

How many hours will the (1.5 KVA + 100Amps battery + Installations = N50,000) run at full capacity of load? Say I load with 300 watts of load?
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^ 7 hrs, averagely.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by kunlekunle: 4:51am On Jun 07, 2011
olawoye

ive just bought these two items, can u please advice if they are suitable in nigeria.
what batteries are reqd

VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE INVERTER VFD 3HP 2.2KW 10A d

VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE INVERTER VFD NEW 5HP 4KW

ade
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^ the inverter brands sound very unpopular to me though, but check in the manual that came with it if it recommends batteries as well as gives installation guides.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by babybird82(f): 1:51am On Jun 13, 2011
Well done sir.

Please how long will the 1.5kva inverter with 100amps, 150amps and 200amps battery last respectively on full load.

Also the 3kva with 100ampsx2 battery. How long will it last on full load capacity.

Thanks.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2011
babybird82:

Well done sir.

Please how long will the 1.5kva inverter with 100amps, 150amps and 200amps battery last respectively on full load.

Also the 3kva with 100ampsx2 battery. How long will it last on full load capacity.

Thanks.

100amps generally would last some 6 hrs.; 150amps 10hrs.; and 200amps16hrs.

Although the above are the estimates of battery span, but customers' feedback usually surpass these. E.g., a customer told us her 200amps gives her more than 18hrs, another told us his 150amps serves 12hrs, etc.

Pls note that our promo offer ends today.
Thanks all.
Re: Ask us anything about Cheap Inverters + Installations + Warranties by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^Promo ended yesterday although stored products finished before yesterday. You can still call if you want us to build for your specification according to your need.
Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Aim Global Nigeria / Who Is The Richest Gambler In The World? / How To Start An Entertainment Magazine In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.