Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Urgent Help Regarding NYSC Registration Plsssss Help A Brother - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Urgent Help Regarding NYSC Registration Plsssss Help A Brother (265 Views)

Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) / Bvn Issues Regarding Nysc / What Is The Cost Of Nysc Registration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Regarding NYSC Registration Plsssss Help A Brother by Vicogrin(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2021
I have done the necessary registration on My NYSC portal but I have been unable to complete due to issues with my date of birth.
My date of birth used during Jamb registration was different from the one used during my university application and I was told I can't complete the registration because it didn't tally.
There was a mistake in it
I've gone to the school I graduated from I was told nothing they can do
I also visited jamb office I was told the same thing
Pls I need urgent suggestion on what to do

(1) (Reply)

*commissioner For Youths And Sports Visits Nysc Camp, Pledges Support* / Professional Translation And Transcription Services With TDSP / I Pay My Bills By Drawing Portraits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.