Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. (1370 Views)

Shabbat Is YAHUAH's Day (the Lord's Day), Not Sunday... Happy SUN-worship Day! / 'El' Is the true Name Of what is called God / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by cosiocan(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ancient Hebrew scrolls are written with symbolic letters and each letter could be understood without being educated or learned. Because only Mosha (Moses) was learned in the wisdom of the Egyptian at the time these scrolls was written. Therefore the meaning of the Words are symbolic with the letters, so that the common unlearned Yisraeli could understand.
But the paleo Hebrew is phonetic, which was the writing used at the time of YaHusuah and could be understood by the learned. E.g John 7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?.
The meaning of this name YaHuaH is understood in the ancient symbols letters.
1. Yod is a fallen or dead Uau.
2. Hay with his two hands raised to give strength or life to the Yod just like Moses gave Israel strength against the Amalekite. Exodus 17:11
3. Uau is raised from the dead by
4. Hay that liveth.
Therefore Yah means the raiser of the dead or the Quicking One.
Uah means He liveth
YaHuaH means the Quicking One liveth.
Or the Raiser of the dead, liveth.
Proof of this claim is found in:
Psa 143:11 Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble. (quick me, O LORD, for thy name's sake or according to the meaning of your name)
Rom 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even YaHuaH, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. etc.
Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by Justice3000(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
cosiocan:
Ancient Hebrew scrolls are written with symbolic letters and each letter could be understood without being educated or learned. Because only Mosha (Moses) was learned in the wisdom of the Egyptian at the time these scrolls was written. Therefore the meaning of the Words are symbolic with the letters, so that the common unlearned Yisraeli could understand.
But the paleo Hebrew is phonetic, which was the writing used at the time of YaHusuah and could be understood by the learned. E.g John 7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?.
So are we to understand that because Moses supposedly wrote the pentateuch, his references to the God of Israel as YHWH (or YAHWEH) are all wrong and that instead he, should have written God's name as Yahuah? undecided

Exodus 3:15
And God said, “Tell the Israelites that you were sent by Yahweh, the God of your ancestors—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob. This will always be my name. It is how I want the people to remember me from now on.
Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by Felimax(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
YHWH has been a major factor to determine the true name of God.
Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Felimax:
YHWH has been a major factor to determine the true name of God.
You mean when God gave His name as YHWH to the people of the Old Covenant, that was not His Old Covenant name? undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by cosiocan(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
YHVH is not an old covenant name, Exodus 3:15 And Elohim said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YHVH Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Isaac, and the Elohim of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
This name is the name YHVH (God) wish to be remembered with in every generation that will serve Him. The problem is that our generation is serving the fallen Angels and their doctrines.
Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
cosiocan:
YHVH is not an old covenant name, Exodus 3:15 And Elohim said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, YHVH Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Isaac, and the Elohim of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
This name is the name YHVH (God) wish to be remembered with in every generation that will serve Him. The problem is that our generation is serving the fallen Angels and their doctrines.
The name YHWH was given by God to those of the Old Covenant, beginning with Abraham, the one who the Old Covenant was first promised to. Now, the generations spoken of are the generations to whom the Covenant was given and if you pay close attention, the root is given as being of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.undecided

Those of a different root - Gentiles - are not mentioned in Exodus 3 vs 15, and are also excluded from the ratification of the Old Covenant Law in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

YHWH is known as the God of Israel, not God of the world or God of all, because He is the name of the Old Covenant agreement between God and the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - no others included in this agreement and this by God Himself. Since YHWH is an eternal Covenant between God and the people of Israel, the generations to remember Him are in fact the generations descended from Jacob or Israel who to this day continue to remember Him. undecided
Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Are these the things that will make a Christian make eternity undecided . When there are a thousand and one things for a Christian to ponder on.
Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by cosiocan(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
I'm chuckled at your ignorance, YaHuaH Elohim (the God of Yisrael) made just One Promise to Avraham and this promise became the old Covenant with Mosah (Moses) and this promise continued as a New Covenant in Yahusuah a Hebrew man, Nothing changed, the True Elohim (God) is that of the Hebrew Nation with a Hebrew name. My Question is are you part of Abraham promise and blessing or are you trusting in another promise that is not from Elohim.
Kobojunkie:
The name YHWH was given by God to those of the Old Covenant, beginning with Abraham, the one who the Old Covenant was first promised to. Now, the generations spoken of are the generations to whom the Covenant was given and if you pay close attention, the root is given as being of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.undecided

Those of a different root - Gentiles - are not mentioned in Exodus 3 vs 15, and are also excluded from the ratification of the Old Covenant Law in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

YHWH is known as the God of Israel, not God of the world or God of all, because He is the name of the Old Covenant agreement between God and the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - no others included in this agreement and this by God Himself. Since YHWH is an eternal Covenant between God and the people of Israel, the generations to remember Him are in fact the generations descended from Jacob or Israel who to this day continue to remember Him. undecided
The Promise is this: Genesis 12:1-3 Now YHVH had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father?s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
cosiocan:
I'm chuckled at your ignorance, YaHuaH Elohim (the God of Yisrael) made just One Promise to Avraham and this promise became the old Covenant with Mosah (Moses) and this promise continued as a New Covenant in Yahusuah a Hebrew man, Nothing changed, the True Elohim (God) is that of the Hebrew Nation with a Hebrew name.
It is impossible for the Old Covenant Law to have morphed or continued into the New Covenant Law that is Jesus Christ. Why? Because God Himself decreed it a sin to add, remove or change in anyway, His Old Covenant Law as given to Moses. undecided

That is reason when Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant , declared to you that He had not come to change or abolish God's Old Covenant Law , insisting that that Law remains as is for eternity. Instead, Jesus Christ came to offer a different yoke and burden for a different people- those weary and heavy laden - and for a different Kingdom, the Kingdom Of God. undecided

The New Covenant, Jesus Christ, also offers you a different set of commandments, a standard higher than that of the Old as it is after all for a Kingdom not of this world, and with a Heavenly seal- the very Spiriy of God Himself. undecided

So you see, God would have had to break His own word, causing Jesus Christ to commit sin, if God had sent Jesus Christ to replace the Old Covenant Law of Moses with Himself. Instead, both are established for eternity , the one between God and the people of Israel as promise in the land or Canaan, while the other an agreement between God and individuals as Law in the Kingdom of God, a kingdom not of this world. undecided
Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
cosiocan:
The Promise is this: Genesis 12:1-3 Now YHVH had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father?s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
God did indeed use Abraham to bless all the nations of the earth but He did not do so by violating His own law and decree, a decree Jesus Christ upheld when He submitted to by living according to the Old Covenant Law of Moses while He lived here on earth. undecided
Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by cosiocan(m): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God did indeed use Abraham to bless all the nations of the earth but He did not do so by violating His own law and decree, a decree Jesus Christ upheld when He submitted to by living according to the Old Covenant Law of Moses while He lived here on earth. undecided
OPEN Your eyes, the Old Covenant is broken and I agree with you. But the Ministers of the New Covenant as (Saul of Tarsus) believes it is the Continuation of the Promise of Elohim to Abraham, Galatians 3:8-9 And the scripture, foreseeing that YHVH would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the glad tidings unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
You doctrine is one of this world. You need the Spirit of YaHuaH which is Yahusuah
Re: Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2021
cosiocan:
OPEN Your eyes, the Old Covenant is broken and I agree with you. But the Ministers of the New Covenant as (Saul of Tarsus) believes it is the Continuation of the Promise of Elohim to Abraham, Galatians 3:8-9 And the scripture, foreseeing that YHVH would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the glad tidings unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
You doctrine is one of this world. You need the Spirit of YaHuaH which is Yahusuah
1. I never said the Old Covenant is broken - God forbid! Neither did God say so, nor did Jesus Christ say that. undecided

2. The only minister of the New Covenant is Jesus Christ. He is the Law(Truth) and the way and and Life combined into one. There is no other beside Him. Jesus Christ is the agreement/Covenant between God and individuals and before Him, there are no others. undecided

3. Those who live in submission to and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ have the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) and of the Spirit of God (The Father) as helpers in this world, just as promised them by Jesus Christ Himself - John 14 vs 20 - 25 undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: The Church And The Times / Can A Christian Sell Condoms? / Nigerian Secularity: Traditionalists Deserve National Holidays, National Shrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.