Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

#BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now (6029 Views)

See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / Fans React As Mayorkun Cuts Off His Dreads, Shares Pix With Front Teeth Missing / Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by trendysturvs(f): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2021
To Prove Love? Cross has finally cut his hair which he has been rocking since the beginning of this year after his crush, Saskay told him to do so because she doesn't like guys on dreads.

The pair would make a beautiful couple though.

What do you think of his new look? Watch the video below

https://tsbnews.com/2021/08/bbnaija-loverboy-cross-cuts-his-dread-for-his-baby-saskay-see-what-he-look-like-now-bbnajia6/

Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2021
Love is like a circle. All those lusting after him didn't get this sacrifice.
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2021
He is so cute

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Pumpumking: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
He is so cute

You again.
Listin babes. I want to spoil u wit moiney, name yor price. U want 5k i giv u 5k, u wan 10k, i giv u 10k, u wan $100, i shower u with $100, u want £80, i shower u wit £8...aint u sopose to like moiney? why u playin had to get like guinea fowl mennn. sweet hat i want to repair yor life with Pound, nairaa dollar i beg, so quit playin had to get gimme the gadem nomba menn. Anyways, did i mention i drive range rover i leave in expensive area & my neibor drive bentley..they type my friend use to own. so was yor nomba ?...and please hurry coz i aint gats all day innit. u dont even no wot innit mean & yet u doin shakara like u r beyonsi. number please? smiley
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Glamouzpeter(f): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

You again.
Listin babes. I want to spoil u wit moiney, name yor price. U want 5k i giv u 5k, u wan 10k, i giv u 10k, u wan $100, i shower u with $100, u want £80, i shower u wit £8...aint u sopose to like moiney? why u playin had to get like guinea fowl mennn. sweet hat i want to repair yor life with Pound, nairaa dollar i beg, so quit playin had to get gimme the gadem nomba menn. Anyways, did i mention i drive range rover i leave in expensive area & my neibor drive bentley..they type my friend use to own. so was yor nomba ?...and please hurry coz i aint gats all day innit. u dont even no wot innit mean & yet u doin shakara like u r beyonsi. number please? smiley
The best answer for a fool is to keep quiet
The next time u stock me again I promise to kick ur ass and I mean it
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Pumpumking: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

wow. calm down. no need for voilent i beg! undecided
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Pumpumking: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

stock or do u mean stalk?? ...village babe!!!

u now see why am tryin to help u..u need moiney!!grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Glamouzpeter(f): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

u now see why am tryin to help u..u need moiney!!grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol
Local man
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Majestickris7: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2021
grin grin grin That one Enter.... she dey speak English wey she no fit spell... I hail oo

6 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Africana1123(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2021
O
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by goodyvin02(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Simp
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by danski: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ass
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by danski: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hole
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

You again.
Lols...all this long epistle on top kpekus?
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Vicky271(f): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

bros you hash oh.. i thought you like her
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Pumpumking: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vicky271:
bros you hash oh.. i thought you like her

Who? Glamouzpeter? Yea I like the chick but she keep playin had to get like togo Guinea fowl....she want moiney, I gats moiney...problem is she too shy to ask! undecided
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

See who is correcting somebody, you that can't even make a meaningful sentence you're struggling to correct someone and most of the times i wonder if you read the things you type.

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Pumpumking: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Megatron77:
See who is correcting somebody, you that can't even make a meaningful sentence you're struggling to correct someone and most of the times i wonder if you read the things you type.

See yor sampaper tomato headlike handkashif...who ask for yor opinioin?.... (GOAT) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Gadafii: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Brother wey mumu, I am sure if saskay asks him to start wearing g-strings he will oblige grin
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

See yor sampaper tomato headlike handkashif...who ask for yor opinioin?.... (GOAT) angry
Thank you for reminding me that am the "GOAT". Dullard like you, always forming bird when you still be caterpiller, i bet it will take you up to ten years before you reach butterfly...CLOWN!

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Pumpumking: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Megatron77:
Thank you for reminding me that am the "GOAT". Dullard like you, always forming bird when you still be caterpiller, i bet it will take you up to ten years before you reach butterfly...CLOWN!

Marim, If u want me...ask nicely!! angry
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

Marim, If u want me...ask nicely!! angry
Of course yes i want you, i mean i really want you to stop being dump because you're dullest person in this forum...your spellings makes me think you're in SS1 or maybe you're the jambite that scored 004.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Pumpumking: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Megatron77:
Of course yes i want you, i mean i really want you to stop being dump because you're dullest person in this forum...your spellings makes me think you're in SS1 or maybe you're the jambite that scored 004.

Glamouzpeter is way way way preeeety pass u anyday & guess wot...shes lightskin... sadly u r not.
Quit been jelos coz i want her, not u.... BUT ..if u bleach yor skin then i guess wot, u stand a shance to date a londoner!!!! (real talk) angry
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Glamouzpeter(f): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Megatron77:
Please I go dash u this mumu if u want don't forget to offer him as a burnt offering to the gods
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Glamouzpeter(f): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Megatron77:
He needs an English teacher
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Glamouzpeter(f): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

You again.
Use this money and hire a teacher for ur dumb fish head
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Pumpumking: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Use this money and hire a teacher for ur dumb fish head

^^^^^atitude.....and then she complain she cant find man on nairaland!!! (goat) undecided
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Glamouzpeter(f): 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Majestickris7:
grin grin grin That one Enter.... she dey speak English wey she no fit spell... I hail oo
Who be this mumu
Auto correct actually did that without my notice, I hope u stop wagging your mouth and mine your business
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

Glamouzpeter is way way way preeeettier than u anyday & guess what...shes lightskin... sadly u're not.
Quit been jealous coz i want her, not u.... BUT ..if u bleach your skin then guess what, u stand a chance to date a londoner!!!! (real talk) angry
See this stupid kid, am worried about your poor performance in spellings and you're talking out of point here. please work on yourself my fear is if any foreign guest read your comment they might mistake Nigerians for dullards because of you, i can approve books for you to read...i've helped you to correct the ones i can.
Re: #BBNaija Loverboy Cross Cuts His Dreads For Saskay. See What He Looks Like Now by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Please I go dash u this mumu if u want
How far madam, abeg you be woman like me no make me vex for you na God name i take the beg you no repeat that phrase again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Largest Statue Of Jesus In The World And The Man Who Built It / Don Jazzy To Launch Mavin Clothing Line / Peter Of P-square Gets A Bottle Of The Most Expensive Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.