Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3439085 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2791) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ladej(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2011
the good wife, fringe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by teeluv(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2011
@ topic, camelot, lets see what morgan is up to this time,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyineda(m): 12:23am On May 23, 2011
1. Game of Thrones
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. Naruto Shippuden
6. Fringe
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. V
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nnenaeze(f): 7:06am On May 23, 2011
Pretty Little Liars
House
Family Guy
The Real World Las Vegas

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:47am On May 23, 2011
shotuns:

Any update on 24 hours 'season 9' pls when is it coming out? I missed it seriously,

It's my favourite,

@shotuns
'24' has ended. So, no season 9.
I even heard they're working on making a '24' movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdan(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2011
Stargate Universe
Stargate SG1
Nikita
The Event
NCIS
NCIS LA
Flashpoint
Lie To Me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dastudent(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2011
The vampire diaries-season finale
Supernatural:season finale
Glee:ep 15-the one with gweneth palthrow's second appearance
Two and a half men-I keep wondering how i haven't been watching it.
Bleach-ep 250
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by loyika(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2011
The Wire, The Shield, The Event. (Guess i like series with the word "The" in front of them grin so if they rename CSI, "The CSI" then i guess i would watch it. Funny enough enjoying the CSI PC #D game though. on the last level cool )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by loyika(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2011
Oh dearie me, i almost forgot; Spartacus S1 and 2 and Rome S1 and 2 (Guess that kills my "The" theory)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pkasso(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2011
The Event
Primeval
Destination Truth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LongOne1(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2011
Game of thrones

Waiting for Fringe Season 4 this fall

Finished V season 2, hoping they create new season

Finished Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, waiting for next season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2011
Long One:

Finished V season 2, hoping they create new season

@Long One
There's no need to wait for a new season. The series has been canceled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guddy(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2011
Pls can anyone show me a movie dat is as hot as 24? Ever since i finished season 8 i've being eager 2 see a movie as 24.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tweety121(f): 9:30pm On May 23, 2011
You guys in America are enjoying great TV. All the best shows in England are US imports undecided

Watching:
The Good Wife
The Big C
Teen Mum
Celebrity Apprentice US
The Apprentice (UK)
Keeping up with the Kardashians (I don't care, I love those KK girls!)

Wish I'd watched from the beginning but I'm too late now:
Brothers and Sisters
West Wing
House

I stopped watching cos it got crap:
Glee
American Idol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eben2: 7:47am On May 24, 2011
Hi guys.

Is the complete season 10 of smallville out? if yes, how can i get it? the ones i buy around here are not complete at all.

What's happening with Kyle XY season 4, when are they going to complete the season?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eben2: 7:51am On May 24, 2011
Guddy:

Pls can anyone show me a movie dat is as hot as 24? Ever since i finished season 8 i've being eager 2 see a movie as 24.

I'll give you ALIAS!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iice(f): 3:41pm On May 24, 2011
MK: Legacy
The Borgias
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackieugo(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2011
Smallville just finished it's last season sad. So now I'm watching Game of Thrones. It wasn't what I expected it to be but it's fantastic!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackieugo(f): 4:57pm On May 24, 2011
Smallville just finished it's last season  sad. So now I'm watching Game of Thrones. It wasn't what I expected it to be but it's fantastic!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eben2: 5:20pm On May 24, 2011
Jackieugo:

Smallville just finished it's last season sad. So now I'm watching Game of Thrones. It wasn't what I expected it to be but it's fantastic!

Wonderful! How do i get the complete season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dimkyky: 5:24pm On May 24, 2011
Vampire diaries isnt it amazing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by teeluv(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2011
@ topic HOUSE, dr house is the craziest character ive ever seen ,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 10:26am On May 25, 2011
Breaking Bad season 3. Even though its content is somewhat adult (wouldn’t recommend this for the whole family) the comedic twist and surprises are certainly entertaining.

House. Started watching this series from season 2 and since then I’ve followed it to season 7. I like the way the current season is playing out, still medical stories but more of the character's world outside the hospital. Lovely show indeed.

Naruto Shipudden. Started watching this anime from the first episode too. Gosh the fight scenes get to me what with the way animes describe every event, you know, like: “ I knew you’d want to try that technique on me so I came up with a counter technique” and the other guy will say something like,” Very clever, but I anticipated your counter technique and included this secret move with my first one” and the first guy says “ I also knew you’d do that that’s why I did this…” grin Very very cool show indeed. Naruto keeps it coming and features probably the coolest bad guys in any anime. i.e Akatsuki, Madara, Danzo.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vieira(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2011
Breaking bad don reach season 3

time to download o! I have only reached season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Koolking(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2011
KYLE XY Season IV
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Botiwaniyen: 12:16pm On May 25, 2011
The Event
Kidnapped
Kings
Fringe
Flashforward
The criminal mind
Damages
My wife and kids
V series
The sons of Anarchy
Flashpoint

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by djakarta(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2011
CSI NEW YORK

TWO AND HALF MEN

THE SECRET LIFE OF AN AMERICAN TEENAGER

THE L WORLD

THEY ARE ALL COOL AND WORTH IT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hob(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2011
Supernatural true bloods charmed etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sexylogan(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2011
Vampire diaries. i love vampires.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dastudent(m): 12:34am On May 26, 2011
Just saw the season finale of supernatural.
What a Twist.Cass is now the bad guy.wierd.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by spikyn: 2:59pm On May 26, 2011
- The Mentalist & Castle - Both finales were really intriguing (The Mentalist's takes the cake for me sha!)

- The Event (shame shame)

- House VIII

- Community

- 30 Rock
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johncasey1(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2011
chuck season 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2791) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.