Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Though I'm Considering Leaving Deeperlife Yet I Have No Regret Marrying In Deepe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Though I'm Considering Leaving Deeperlife Yet I Have No Regret Marrying In Deepe (374 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me / Deeperlife Bible Church Annual Easter Retreat (29th Of March-1st Of April 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Though I'm Considering Leaving Deeperlife Yet I Have No Regret Marrying In Deepe by Gbogbowa: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
If you are a Christian you will enjoyed marrying in deeperlife though no system is perfect but under normal condition deeperlife marriage is good and it is untrue that deeperlife force a woman on you,you are even allow to marry any sister even when you don't see any vision provided you love her,I have seen many young people Bellow 25 getting married like the one in abak local government last weekend,it's unfair to blame the church for getting marry late because many today are been affected by Nigeria economy so the moment the can't get what they want with the marriage committee they blame the church ,my marriage experience in deeperlife make to understand that without parental consent and court wedding certificate the church will not conduct you wedding and have seen pastor kumuyi dissolving a marriage when he was informed that the wife to be did not have an opening.you will agree with me that many people are outside there yet unmarried and they are not deeperlife members including many so called celebrity,you only have a delay in marriage in deeperlife when the sister you want to propose to is having many people that have gone to the marriage committee before you or when the sister find out you are the one and she not ready to say yes or she is expecting some one else so she keeps you waiting unnecessarily.i love my wife and really enjoying my marriage and trusting God for a finicial breakthrough.if I come this world again I will still marry in deeperlife, remember no sister is perfect thanks my opinion though
Re: Though I'm Considering Leaving Deeperlife Yet I Have No Regret Marrying In Deepe by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gbogbowa:
If you are a Christian you will enjoyed marrying in deeperlife though no system is perfect but under normal condition deeperlife marriage is good and it is untrue that deeperlife force a woman on you,you are even allow to marry any sister even when you don't see any vision provided you love her,I have seen many young people Bellow 25 getting married like the one in abak local government last weekend,it's unfair to blame the church for getting marry late because many today are been affected by Nigeria economy so the moment the can't get what they want with the marriage committee they blame the church ,my marriage experience in deeperlife make to understand that without parental consent and court wedding certificate the church will not conduct you wedding and have seen pastor kumuyi dissolving a marriage when he was informed that the wife to be did not have an opening.you will agree with me that many people are outside there yet unmarried and they are not deeperlife members including many so called celebrity,you only have a delay in marriage in deeperlife when the sister you want to propose to is having many people that have gone to the marriage committee before you or when the sister find out you are the one and she not ready to say yes or she is expecting some one else so she keeps you waiting unnecessarily.i love my wife and really enjoying my marriage and trusting God for a finicial breakthrough.if I come this world again I will still marry in deeperlife, remember no sister is perfect thanks my opinion though
You may leave leave church to enter another one but be very sure of one thing, so long as you continue to submit to and obey the doctrines and traditions of men/churches and pastors, you will continue to exist in sin against God and we know that God is not a liar - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14
Re: Though I'm Considering Leaving Deeperlife Yet I Have No Regret Marrying In Deepe by LikeAking: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sorry.

Come join normal people enjoy life

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Show Mercy To Demons? / Evangelical Lutheran Church Installs 1st Transgender Bishop. A "They" / Does Life Have A Purpose Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.