Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Please Respond, Itching After Bathing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Respond, Itching After Bathing (592 Views)

Recommend A Good Bathing Soap For Men / Ankara Bathing Suit 2018 - You Need To See This / A Thread On Handmade Soaps; Learn To Make Laundry And Bathing Soaps In Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Respond, Itching After Bathing by capricornlady: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Please what causes itches after bathing cos my cousin experiences this immediately after bathing and drying her body, then if she applies body cream it increases, when she wears her clothes, it reduces and stops. This just started recently, we suspect the soap she uses now.

I want to know if there's anyone that has experienced this, and if you have, what did you do that reduce the itches? We googled it and found some information (like she has dry skin, etc) but we will like to also hear from people that have experienced it.

Please what soap and cream can you recommend for her that will make such not to occur again? thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Respond, Itching After Bathing by Holybwoy: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Change her sponge immediately!

Infact, she should bath with only soap for a while (about 2 months)..

It worked for me..

Also use blood detoxifying drugs and a lot of vitamins..
Re: Please Respond, Itching After Bathing by Kriss216: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tell your cousin to wash her towel regularly.

2 Likes

Re: Please Respond, Itching After Bathing by MistaMann: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
capricornlady:
Please what causes itches after bathing cos my cousin experiences this immediately after bathing and drying her body, then if she applies body cream it increases, when she wears her clothes, it reduces and stops. This just started recently, we suspect the soap she uses now.

I want to know if there's anyone that has experienced this, and if you have, what did you do that reduce the itches? We googled it and found some information (like she has dry skin, etc) but we will like to also hear from people that have experienced it.

Please what soap and cream can you recommend for her that will make such not to occur again? thank you

I once had a similar experience. I tried not to use sponge and it worked, however it came back after some weeks despite not using sponge. I changed soap and towel it still persisted.

I feel the itching like 80% of the time after bathing and it went on for like 1 year+ but the frequency reduce as time went by.

Thus am okay now but it do comes once in a blue moon.
Re: Please Respond, Itching After Bathing by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Holybwoy:
Change her sponge immediately!

Infact, she should bath with only soap for a while (about 2 months)..

It worked for me..

Also use blood detoxifying drugs and a lot of vitamins..

Don't bathe without sponge please...will lead to body odour cus sponge helps remove dead cells that bacteria that act on.
Check your water,make sure its boiled and add disinfectant.
Wash your bathroom floor.
Wash your towels.
Change your sponge and go for STI tests.
Re: Please Respond, Itching After Bathing by Holybwoy: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Ninisun:

Don't bathe without sponge please...will lead to body odour cus sponge helps remove dead cells that bacteria that act on.
Check your water,make sure its boiled and add disinfectant.
Wash your bathroom floor.
Wash your towels.
Change your sponge and go for STI tests.

Bruhhh.. use proper soap and you won't worry about body odour..

I didn't bathe with sponge for over 5 years and I don't smell..

I ask people to smell me lol before putting on perfume.. brutally honest people sef

e be like say you no sabi the intensity of the body scratch.. e never do you before..
Re: Please Respond, Itching After Bathing by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Holybwoy:

Bruhhh.. use proper soap and you won't worry about body odour..

I didn't bathe with sponge for over 5 years and I don't smell..

I ask people to smell me lol before putting on perfume.. brutally honest people sef

e be like say you no sabi the intensity of the lbody scratch.. e never do you before..

And who told you you were not smelling bad?
You always showered yourself with body sprays thinking you weren't smelling bad.
Go get a soft sponge pls!

(1) (Reply)

Latest Box Braids Hairstyles 2021- Gorgeous And Beautiful Braids For Ladies. / Can You Put Water On Body Wave Wig? / Original Dazzling Jewelry (New in store!! Scroll to view)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.