Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

How To Transfer Domain Names? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Transfer Domain Names? (595 Views)

HELP : I Need Domain Names Suggestion For A New Website / Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each / 5 Popular Foreign Websites To Buy Cheap Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Domain Names? by Madir: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
My domain names are registered with a Godaddy registrar. But I want to choose a different registrar. How to properly transfer domain names?
Re: How To Transfer Domain Names? by yomalex(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
You need to request for your EPP code

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Domain Names? by ProGSM(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
yomalex:
You need to request for your EPP code

Yes you need EPP code and also the email there must be your email. If still need help, let us know.
Re: How To Transfer Domain Names? by Velksy: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Check with your registrar for instructions on transferring your domain name. If your registrar allows you to transfer domain names, then you can do it easily. I recently transferred several of my domain names to https://pananames.com/ registrar. Because there are more favorable renewal prices here.
Re: How To Transfer Domain Names? by Madir: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ok, I'll try it according to the instructions. I hope there won't be any additional difficulties.
Re: How To Transfer Domain Names? by Velksy: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Madir:
Ok, I'll try it according to the instructions. I hope there won't be any additional difficulties.
Once I registered domain names for a low price, then transferred them to a registrar, where domain name renewals are cheaper. As a result, such a benefit.
Re: How To Transfer Domain Names? by Brown2262(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
yes Godaddy renewal fees are high thats why i had to transfer my domains to [url]naijawebhost.com[/url]

https://naijawebhost.com

Re: How To Transfer Domain Names? by PlaysNigeria: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
Please do I pay money to transfer from a registrar e.g godaddy, or is it the new registrar that takes the payment?
I'm confused.
Re: How To Transfer Domain Names? by yomalex(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2021
PlaysNigeria:
Please do I pay money to transfer from a registrar e.g godaddy, or is it the new registrar that takes the payment?
I'm confused.
new one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Airline Website. What Do You Think? / I Need Bloggers! Fast :) / Website For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.