Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

About Mum Money And I - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / About Mum Money And I (512 Views)

My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Mum Money And I by Niftyrules(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
I just realized now that I haven't written at all about my new book, Mum Money and I here on Nairaland and it really pained me. Yes it really hurt because Nairaland has been a home where I have dialogued with literary colleagues and other writers rubbing mind together and getting solutions to challenges.

So my book Mum Money and I was conceived after a presentation I did in Harare in 2019, relating with a past childhood experience I had when a Nigerian politician with over Seven investment died with non of his children to sustain those businesses.

My thought on Mum Money and I is to raise an awareness of early financial education for our kids across schools in Nigeria and Africa and then teaching them savings and investment with kiddies fantasy and stories they can relate with.

So it is not just a desire to sell copies but to awaken a consciousness of the future that awaits our kids. It would be wrong to allow our kids learn by experience but rather smart, if we communicate our experience with them in such an attractive way.

I rest here.

Cc Divepen1. (My oga at the top)

2 Likes

Re: About Mum Money And I by SegilolaSalami: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2023
Congrats on publishing your book. I'm super proud of you.

What has the interest been like?

(1) (Reply)

Read This Interesting Comprehension Passage / Room 42: A Compilation Of Short Weird Stories. / Promoting Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.