Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Now That The Football Season Has Resumed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Now That The Football Season Has Resumed (231 Views)

Welcome To 2021/2022 English & Scottish Football Season !!! / Man United's Season Has Not Been A Success - Solskjaer After UEL Final Defeat / Figures Released By The Football Association Showed Liverpool Paid Out More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That The Football Season Has Resumed by gammarays(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
I’m a guy and I love football. There just few guys that dislike football anyway. Since childhood I enjoy watching football matches especially the EPL and Champions league. It has been a source of happiness and drama for guys.
You need to see the joy on our faces when we win and the anger when were on the losing side. The feeling is unmatched and we look forward to it.
I love watching football in a viewing center with fellow guys because of the drama. You need to see us jam-packed in a place shouting and throwing banters at each other.

Chelsea fans are the most notorious and they’re at loggerhead with Man Utd fans mostly. Give it to them, they’re the most vibrant. We have the United, Liverpool and Arsenal fans who feel like they have better histories and very few fans of teams like Madrid, Barca and Juventus. The rivalry between Ronaldo and Messi fans is another topic for another day.

Well it has been long since we watched good football due to the break. We had the Euro and Olympics but we weren’t satisfied. Weekends were boring and I had to keep myself busy with other activities yet it wasn’t sufficient.

Many transfers happened with many clubs doing good business. Many players switched clubs and moved their families to their new locations. Ajo mmuo Messi is in Psg now with his rival Ramos. They got Donaruma and Wijnaldum too all for free. They got the best deals and will shake Europe this season all things being equal. Mau Utd got Sancho, Omenuko Lukaku is back to Chelsea and City bought Grealish for 100 million bucks (Choi!). My club Arsenal bought their signature players as usual, like say na ancestral curse.

Match week 1 ended with great results for united, Chelsea and Liverpool. Other clubs like Everton, West ham did well and Tottenham shocked a Grealished City. Well my club didn’t disappoint the village spirits as they lost to new boys Brentford , Tufiakwa!

Well the weekends are going to be active once again and I look forward to every match day. I know I’ll always keep quiet when others are arguing and I dare not throw banters at those bullies especially Chelsea fans because I know the result will be brutal.

The present season has a lot to offer from England to the rest of Europe. At the end of match week 4 last season, Everton topped the league table. Who do you think will top this time at the end of match week 4?

Answers on the blogs comment section and there’ll be a new portable Bluetooth Speaker gift for the first correct answer. Comments after this Monday night are not eligible.

https://wildwolf.xyz/now-that-the-football-season-has-started/

Re: Now That The Football Season Has Resumed by chiiraq802(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Osaka70:
Good one

You no get one shishi esteemed subscribers. You get fixed odd of 547 odd and you life still dey like this, looking for who to subscribe with 1k or 2k. that 547 odd can make you a billionaire overnight. Give that odd to the richest man in your family, make una life change.

Re: Now That The Football Season Has Resumed by gammarays(m): 3:16am On Aug 21, 2021
chiiraq802:

You no get one shishi esteemed subscribers. You get fixed odd of 547 odd and you life still dey like this, looking for who to subscribe with 1k or 2k. that 547 odd can make you a billionaire overnight. Give that odd to the richest man in your family, make una life change.
No mind am,make him sell him papa land use stake am.
Reported anyway

(1) (Reply)

Man U Don Bleep Up / Why Cristiano Ronaldo Scored A Hat-trick As Portugal Record / Leicester City Vs Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.