Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again (1173 Views)

Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by ptoall1000: 5:53am On Aug 21, 2021
Married people, how do you spike your sex life again
Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by Ahmed0336(m): 6:34am On Aug 21, 2021
Spike ke?
My brother work stress, financial stress, children stress, house chores is enough...

Anytime your banana just rise make una run am anyhow....

7 Likes

Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by mardis: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Go back to all the things that you did pre marriage, visit exiting places together,keep the kids away either at a family or trusted friend so you can explore things together.
Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by OkuFaba(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Spike ke?
My brother work stress, financial stress, children stress, house chores is enough...

kuku kill me

Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by Goldbw122(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2021
Go on an adventure, that will help.
Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by Hathor5(f): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2021
Why do you need to spike it? Is it boring?

1 Like

Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by Austine567(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2021
People saying go on adventure or start doing what they were doing before marriage, for how long will they do that , so anytime they wanna have sex they will have to go on adventure? kiss

4 Likes

Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by ptoall1000: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2021
Hathor5:
Why do you need to spike it? Is it boring?
E don cold
Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by Hathor5(f): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2021
ptoall1000:

E don cold

How is it outside of the oda room? Are you nice to each other? Do you gist and joke? Do you enjoy spending time together? Are you affectionate and caring? Do you have meals together?

The reason why I am asking is because a wise person once told me that the pre-intimacy begins long before you actually think it begins. If you like your partner and you are gentle and affectionate and caring outside the bedroom, you will desire and enjoy the person in the bedroom too.

It doesn't always have to be the bedroom though. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by Lamanii22(f): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Spike ke?

grin grin grin grin I swearrrr
Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by ptoall1000: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lamanii22:

grin grin grin grin I swearrrr
E dey your side too?
Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by deavicky(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
ptoall1000:
Married people, how do you spike your sex life again
focus on ur wife alone
Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by ptoall1000: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by eazzzy1(m): 5:06am On Aug 22, 2021
You can’t spike anything. The longer you are with a person the less frequent the sex is. When you meet a new girl, just looking at her will get you an erection, just sitting next to her will make you Hot. Once she becomes yours and sex becomes regular then the decline hits, she no longer makes you Hot. You only have sex when there’s an urge for it.

It also doesn’t help that women hardly initiate sex, over time men get tired of being the only ones asking for sex and that takes a toll on sex life. If frequent sex is a priority in your life don’t get married.

A wise man once said ‘’if you want to stop having sex, get married’’.

1 Like

Re: Married People, How Do You Spike Your Sex Life Again by ptoall1000: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2021
Hmmm. Na

(1) (Reply)

Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If You Want Us To Divorce – Wife Tell / Is Going To The University Even Worth It? / Dating In Canada - Serious Minded Individuals Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.