Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? (1278 Views)

Why Is Flight Price Now Expensive In Nigeria (picture) / How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by dboY1123(m): 6:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Good morning nairalanders,
Please, I am presently serving in Benue state and it is a very long journey from my side.. I want to know the requirements of a local flight from Lagos, is it just they ID card? And how much is instant flight presently to Abuja and if I want to book it ahead like 2 weeks?
I need comprehensive details about this as I haven't taken a flight before., and also can I book it online?

Modified.
Thanks
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by codesport(m): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2021
I'm here to learn tongue
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by Hahjascho(m): 11:08am On Aug 21, 2021
dboY1123:
Good morning nairalanders,
Please, I am presently serving in Benue state and it is a very long journey from my side.. I want to know the requirements of a local flight from Lagos, is it just they ID card? And how much is instant flight presently to Abuja and if I want to book it ahead like 2 weeks?
I need comprehensive details about this as I haven't taken a flight before., and also can I book it online?

Modified.
Thanks
It's easy ....you can book it online. Check Azman or Maxair.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by dboY1123(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2021
Hahjascho:

Thanks sir
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by dboY1123(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hahjascho:

Please, while trying to book the flight on maxair...I don't understand what "Return" and "One way" means? Please can you enlighten me?
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by Halifaxguy: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
You better book a reliable airline like air peace or dana. One way means you are booking for only going of your trip, without no return trip. That is from Abuja to Lagos that's one way trip. While round trip is when you want to book for going and returning back of your trip. That's Abuja to Lagos going, and returning back Lagos to Abuja.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by Hahjascho(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
dboY1123:

Please, while trying to book the flight on maxair...I don't understand what "Return" and "One way" means? Please can you enlighten me?
Click on 'one way'.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by dboY1123(m): 3:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Halifaxguy:
You better book a reliable airline like air peace or dana. One way means you are booking for only going of your trip, without no return trip. That is from Abuja to Lagos that's one way trip. While round trip is when you want to book for going and returning back of your trip. That's Abuja to Lagos going, and returning back Lagos to Abuja.

Ok thank you... So what will they request from me at the port.. I no won Bleep up. I heard it's just any identity card? Can I use my nysc ID card?
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by surgebitcoin(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2021
dboY1123:

Ok thank you... So what will they request from me at the port.. I no won Bleep up. I heard it's just any identity card? Can I use my nysc ID card?
yes you can
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by dboY1123(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2021
Halifaxguy:

Please have I booked the flight this way in the picture Because I made the transaction on the app and it said failed after payment.... I have been debited tho

Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by surgebitcoin(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2021
dboY1123:

Please have I booked the flight this way in the picture Because I made the transaction on the app and it said failed after payment.... I have been debited tho
Could have been better you use their website.If it fails and they dont return the money,it means you have to contact your bank for reversal
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by dboY1123(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2021
surgebitcoin:

Could have been better you use their website.If it fails and they dont return the money,it means you have to contact your bank for reversal

Ok, but right now I've made the payment.. And I have that on the dashboard, if I click on it, it asks for payment within 24hours
I want to know if that pictures shows that the flight have been booked or not.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by surgebitcoin(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2021
dboY1123:

Ok, but right now I've made the payment.. And I have that on the dashboard, if I click on it, it asks for payment within 24hours
I want to know if that pictures shows that the flight have been booked or not.
Okay,if you have that on the dashboard then it means you have booked it.Now you just need to copy ticket number or download the ticket
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by dboY1123(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
surgebitcoin:

Okay,if you have that on the dashboard then it means you have booked it.Now you just need to copy ticket number or download the ticket

Thanks I appreciate...I now have a ticket number and a seat.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by dboY1123(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2021
surgebitcoin:

Lol there's one issue o, I have ticket number and seat already but it is saying "check in not available for this flight"..what does that mean
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by Jamestown123: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2021
dboY1123:

Lol there's one issue o, I have ticket number and seat already but it is saying "check in not available for this flight"..what does that mean
Time never reach to check in na oga boss.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by surgebitcoin(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2021
dboY1123:

You can check in physically at the airport.
Re: How Much Is Flight From Lagos To Abuja/enugu? by dboY1123(m): 4:23am On Sep 05, 2021
surgebitcoin:

You can check in physically at the airport.

OK air thank you, but the flight has been cancelled right now and u don't even know what to do next.. Am I going to change the flight or what? Please

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help!! Need A Full Details About US And Canada, / The Prospect Of A Nigerian Lawyer Moving To UK To Practice Law. / How Much Is The Transport Fare From Ilorin To Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.