Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261794 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 2:10am On Oct 01, 2021
ocpaschal:
one more thing pls, is it possible to use Wakanow.com to book a BA flight from Abuja - Manchester several weeks ahead for free? Is it a must to register with wakanow to book a UK flight ?
Honestly, I don't know. I've not used the agency before but plan to use soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Juwon01(f): 2:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Good morning everyone
Someone please answer me. Please I need sincere contributions please. My husband changed his surname recently and he has his old surname on his passport, though we’ve sword affidavit as regards the change of name and we are trying so hard to even effect the surname on the passport, but the time frame we are being given is quite too long and it would affect our visa processing. Please can he go ahead and use the passport with the old surname? PS; I’m the main applicant and we have a baby as well.
Thank you so much for your replies. I do appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 2:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you.
And congratulations! I am very happy for you, even though I do not know you.
Love and Spaghetti.
Jaylo79:

Well I haven’t gotten the visa in my hand, but got BRP mail. I used two accounts, but I wrote an introductory note as the first page of my bank statement, explaining that there are two accounts attached. So it’ll not be like the case officer missed it.

I think the issue is usually that case officers fail to scan through all the pages fully, and hence miss the second one.

So I explained to them very well, to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 2:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Inflow yes, outflow no.
Teledom1:
Can one actually do a transfer from the POF ACCOUNT and back with the Same amount on one particular day. Does it affect the 28days . Or you are not even allowed to make a huge amount of outflow and inflow....can anyone shed more light
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 2:58am On Oct 01, 2021
I did Form A with my girlfriend's account because her bank was cheaper in FX rates. So yes, anyone can pay for you.
GeraRoom:
Hello All,

Please paying for school fees deposit using Form A, can anyone pay on the student behalf or it must be paid using the student name/account?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 2:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Middlesex.
AOI2016:
Good evening all,
Pls I need to know if there is any school I can still apply into for msc program for January intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 3:03am On Oct 01, 2021
I'd go for Teesside.
oluwahsegun:
Good day everyone, please does anyone know about life in Middlesbrough and Hertfordshire. I got admission to teesside University and University of Hertfordshire also. Don't know which to go for.
I need to decide based on chances of getting a job, accommodation life, proximity to cities and town life in general. please anyone with first hand knowledge. I have googled these things but keep seeing various answers and views. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by phadriz(m): 3:06am On Oct 01, 2021
baerz:

Please I will like to be clear on an issue about proof of fund.
Must one have the total amount in the account for POF for 28days before registration to the school or before visa application?

My case;
the money is sitting in my account but its not up to 28days yet and I submitted my application to huddersfield on Tuesday and I learnt it takes 5days to get the admission. So, I don't know if I'm on track.

Thanks

Can you please share me the process of CAS application? I sent you email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 3:10am On Oct 01, 2021
To be on a safe side, do no transaction there. Leave the money there. Except you know the transactions won't affect the required amount.
kofoworolad2:

Just service the account by making transactions on it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 3:15am On Oct 01, 2021
The name on his passport is his identity and passport supersedes any other form of identification in the global space. He'd have to bear that name on his passport and get affidavit for other documents with a different last name.
Juwon01:
Good morning everyone
Someone please answer me. Please I need sincere contributions please. My husband changed his surname recently and he has his old surname on his passport, though we’ve sword affidavit as regards the change of name and we are trying so hard to even effect the surname on the passport, but the time frame we are being given is quite too long and it would affect our visa processing. Please can he go ahead and use the passport with the old surname? PS; I’m the main applicant and we have a baby as well.
Thank you so much for your replies. I do appreciate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kirusky4life(f): 3:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you.

Gigli:

You can pay with your mastercard dollar card if the funds is enough
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Juwon01(f): 4:25am On Oct 01, 2021
em7even:
The name on his passport is his identity and passport supersedes any other form of identification in the global space. He'd have to bear that name on his passport and get affidavit for other documents with a different last name.

Thank you so much sir. I’m so sorry if I’m asking too much but can he go ahead and apply with the passport then? Thank you once again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newerakings(m): 5:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Here

neweraking2013@gmail.com

hustla:

Here

smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by major911(m): 5:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Good morning house. Please can someone share the link to check application status online. The app seems not to be working. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DanWord(m): 5:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

I give Glory to God.

Application: 17/9/21
Biometric: 21/9/21 Abuja Tls
Moved to VAC: 28/9/21 10:00 am
Collection mail: 28/9/21 12:00 am
Collected: 30/9/21

No non straightforward mail
No interview.
No Brp delay mail.

I declare my family in the uk and stated I will only spend quarantine at their place and gave their residence permit number. The wait no be hear. I think non straight forward mail comes mostly from the bank. I used a uk bank account belonging to my parent and it was very fast. Most of this Nigeria banks don't reply their mail from UKVI I think so. I thank God this time my only sure plug was God.

I remember my passport took 2 months after getting a plug at immigration office she collected express fee for one week. Also transcript took 2 months after greasing palm and all that. I was really frustrated, but was surprised how quick the visa application went. I give thanks to God and pray for anyone waiting May God give divine acceleration to your application.

For those contemplating on VI or Abuja, choose Abuja especially this time if you're in a hurry. Thanks to everyone who answered my questions and everyone who's experience gave me knowledge. Thanks alot justwise and the rest gurus.

17 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 5:44am On Oct 01, 2021
DanWord:

I give Glory to God.

No interview.
No Brp delay mail.

I declare my family in the uk and stated I will only spend quarantine at their place and gave their residence permit number. The wait no be hear. I think non straight forward mail comes mostly from the bank. I used a uk bank account belonging to my parent and it was very fast. Most of this Nigeria banks don't reply their mail from UKVI I think so. I thank God this time my only sure plug was God.

I remember my passport took 2 months after getting a plug at immigration office she collected express fee for one week. Also transcript took 2 months after greasing palm and all that. I was really frustrated, but was surprised how quick the visa application went. I give thanks to God and pray for anyone waiting May God give divine acceleration to your application.

For those contemplating on VI or Abuja, choose Abuja especially this time if you're in a hurry. Thanks to everyone who answered my questions and everyone who's experience gave me knowledge. Thanks alot justwise and the rest gurus.

Congratulations to you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duvocharrison: 5:46am On Oct 01, 2021
[q
Mine I added family pics,kids pls,you can ur wedding pics etc

uote author=Gunit87 post=106215884]Dear Guru in the house, My wife is the primary applicant and I will be accompanying her. I received below mail from UKVI now, in my application I submitted marriage certificate, change of name and newspaper change of name but I received below email now.

PLEASE WHAT ELSE CAN I PRESENT.

Dear XXXX

Regarding Visa Application: GWFXXX
For: XXXX

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide further evidence of your relationship to the main applicant as you have only submitted a marriage certificate dated XXXX. The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship.

Please send this as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: XXXX quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duvocharrison: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Add ur wedding pics ,and call logs

Gunit87:
Thanks.i HAVE BELOW ONLY

1. No joint gov't letter
2. no children yet
3. yes can get WhatsApp printout message
4. No Joint bank statement
5. Recent family pictures but no date shown on it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duvocharrison: 5:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Kemifaj:
Hello house, please where can I get PTA with one way ticket. I visited Fidelity today and they told me they give PTA to student on scholarship only.

First bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2021
If POF is 12M. It should never go less than that on any particular day. Even if you like do multiple transactions in a day but let the transaction not affect the POF even 1k less. Maintain the said balance throughout the whole process I think.

Teledom1:
Can one actually do a transfer from the POF ACCOUNT and back with the Same amount on one particular day. Does it affect the 28days . Or you are not even allowed to make a huge amount of outflow and inflow....can anyone shed more light

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2021
baerz:

Please I will like to be clear on an issue about proof of fund.
Must one have the total amount in the account for POF for 28days before registration to the school or before visa application?

My case;
the money is sitting in my account but its not up to 28days yet and I submitted my application to huddersfield on Tuesday and I learnt it takes 5days to get the admission. So, I don't know if I'm on track.

Thanks

But school does not need your POF to offer admission or are you talking about CAS issuing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 6:00am On Oct 01, 2021
Gigli:

Balance of the tuition fee after the 4000 deposit has been pain + 9207

You can use an exchange rate of 600 to be on a safe side, as oanda is btw 553 approx.

Thank you
We hope to use Form A UBA for payment.
And pls do we have deadline to pay the first deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bimlat: 6:01am On Oct 01, 2021
Gigli:

Its best you wait for her to have her visa approved before you apply

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bimlat: 6:01am On Oct 01, 2021
em7even:
Wait for hers to come out.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 6:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations!!

[color=#006600][/color]

DanWord:

I give Glory to God.

No interview.
No Brp delay mail.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 6:09am On Oct 01, 2021
mescanayo:
If POF is 12M. It should never go less than that on any particular day. Even if you like do multiple transactions in a day but let the transaction not affect the POF even 1k less. Maintain the said balance throughout the whole process I think.

Oh thank you for the info but there was a transaction showing of an out flow of deduction a said amount which shows on bank statement that the balance droped though the same amount was put back that same day though . Do you think it must have affected the 28days cos my feelings is that the money was still put back that same day ....what's your say on this ....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by champsdre(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Pls wats the numba to call for a paid call and best time to call them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aphrikanna: 7:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Has anyone found a way to track online
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GeraRoom: 7:21am On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you so much.
Please my course duration is 16 months. When calculating IHS, do I calculate for 1 year or 2 years

@everyone

em7even:
I did Form A with my girlfriend's account because her bank was cheaper in FX rates. So yes, anyone can pay for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2021
DanWord:

I give Glory to God.

No interview.
No Brp delay mail.

Congratulations! And guys, see that he didn’t get the BRP delay mail and still got his visa. So if you didn’t get it, just try and be calm. It’ll all work out well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.