Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,766 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1297586 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by rebless(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
[quote author=efosakelly post=108385547][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Install the app. Create an account then do the kyc to increase your daily spending limit to 3million naira. They use cbn rates and you can use it to pay for ihs and visa fees
Lordfiido:
Seconded. What's the current rate now

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
I'll advice you add some naira because the oanda rate changes daily

Success2011:
Good morning my people. For dependent visa, to meet the financial requirement is £680 x 9 months=£6,120.

As at yesterday, Oanda pounds rate to Naira was N559. So I calculated £6,120 x 559= N3,4123,173. So, if a dependent spouse has say, N3.5M, it’s good to go?
Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adeadebola5: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
eyesaswide:

I got my CAS 5 working days after my interview and upload of the necessary documents
Okay , Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cart23(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
How long did your POF count for? Is it up to 28 days
CAdeife1:
Testimony Alert
Me and hubby applied via priority on 24 November
Biometric: 29th November
Collection: 9th December
We are deeply grateful to God. We just heard about this UK route in November. Gained admission in November, got 5700 pounds scholarship in November and got CAS November. University is Liverpool hope University.

Previous Canada denial. I almost gave up but I thank God because of his faithfulness.
Thanks to everyone on this thread for the motivation. Eshe oooo.
We will drop landing gist.
To all who are still hoping, God will do for you too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello, please have you gotten your visa?

nikkytj11:

Same here VI tls what's happening
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by orshore(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
LuchiBianca:
Their rate is high. Any reason you didn't use paga for IHS and visa ? They use approved CBN rate.

Is paga an app? And please what’s their rate ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samguy007: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ive done my BIOMETRICS. Should i continue extending my POF in the account? or return the money back to the owners.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pasuma23: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please how can one use paga. Do they issue virtual card??
LuchiBianca:
Their rate is high. Any reason you didn't use paga for IHS and visa ? They use approved CBN rate.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
samguy007:
Ive done my BIOMETRICS. Should i continue extending my POF in the account? or return the money back to the owners.

Yes.. continue to extend till you get your visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
This was my own NSF mail, they didn't ask for documentation or am I meant to reply to this?

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
DafePeejay:
Hello, please I got the NSF email and replied the next day. But I am worried because they said I should quote my application reference in the subject. Is this the one that starts with GWF or VAF ? For those who have replied their NSF emails successfully, kindly reply me. Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Proof of funds has to be 28days or less than 31days

Cart23:
How long did your POF count for? Is it up to 28 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by awumen: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
kennykale:

So no work in those six weeks
Even with the right BRP you still might not get a job in 6 weeks after arrival as you will still have quite alot to sort out in that time

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by awumen: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
teeboi77:
Please i sent you a mail kindly reply.

Will revert
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Elektra008:

You just heard about it in November and you submitted ur application for admission same November still got the admission with scholarship and applied for visa same November with your 28 days statement and you even collected your passport before 6am today...oppoorrr!!! Abeg which course biko?

She is right. I started this journey in September, I tired and tried till November no offer from any school. Then my wife applied, boom under 3weeks we have CAS. But the POF I did I already cancelled it. If not I would have our visa by now and the process would have taken just 4weeks. Na POF wey never mature Dey delay us like this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lmao. If you must return it to the rightful owners wait till they verify from your bank that the money is there.
samguy007:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
samguy007:

Hahaha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IAMSYLVIA: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good Evening House
Please is there any one who paid for a priority visa, did biometrics this week, was told to apply for a refund and have applied successfully?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluseyidimeji: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please the person that used paga to pay IHS fee should please reply , how did you do It?
Half info is not good.
Pasuma23:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by User10011: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Yes, all conditions have been fulfilled but no CAS check email yet. All conditions were also fulfilled before 3rd Dec.

Thank you, I’ll chat him up

Mikool101:
[b][/b]
Hi. They must have told you to fulfil some conditions on your offer letter, most especially initial tuition deposit fee (£3k). If that payment was made, did you send your telex to admission team before Dec 3 along with the documents required from you?
Try and chat with Mr Wilson one of their nigeria reps on Monday, 10am via WhatsApp. He won't answer you during weekends. I believe he can assist you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tbabz01: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pls gurus in the house, a quick one, my friend here is asking if "Liquidation of Investment" captured as Narration in her statement of account, hope it's not a red flag, she has money for her POF and it's reading already but she noticed If she touch the money in her account it will drop below her POF with close to 1,500,000 but she needed to withdraw from her money for running visa so someone is crediting her account with a lien of 1,500,000. She is asking if the Narration "Liquidation of Investment"for such credit won't raise eye brow. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
Make una help ooo..
I and my Wiffy will be doing our biometric Next week.we have 3 kids but can’t afford all the visa/IHS fees for them but we intend going with the last birth of the family and we will make arrangement for the other kids when we get there ....hope it won’t raise red flag for us leaving back two of our kids.... need advice..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Stevewonder(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good evening fellow UK sojourners �.
Please help clarify this as I'm at crossroad RN.

My wife got admission and we are trying to sort the POF so our 28 days can start counting.
Her mum is her sponsor, she is also ready to sponsor me. Tho we do not intend to make this information known as the POF will be in my wife's account, but my wife's salary over the past 3 years is not enough to raise the POF at all.

Is there a possibility of being asked during the visa interview who her sponsor is? If so, can her mum sponsor me? As in can her mum add my own part of the maintenance to the money she's sending ro my wife's account?
If she cannot be my sponsor, can the money be in my account and I act as our sponsor.
And if all these isn't the way to go, how do we go about this?
Because we want to get this sorted next week.

Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
No they don't. Here's how :Fund your paga wallet then pay IHS fee. After transfer the balance to your bank that has ATM card and link it with PAGA.
When paying for Visa fee For standard VISA you will choose paga verve and it will redirect you to the card inside paga to add card details.

Pasuma23:

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by epurepu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Am I the only one curious about December 20th review? More countries are shutting down and omicron case is getting worse in the UK.

I’m nervous about this.

And if you have visa and can afford the £2,200, pls leave as soon as you can.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Stevewonder:
Good evening fellow UK sojourners �.
Please help clarify this as I'm at crossroad RN.

My wife got admission and we are trying to sort the POF so our 28 days can start counting.
Her mum is her sponsor, she is also ready to sponsor me. Tho we do not intend to make this information known as the POF will be in my wife's account, but my wife's salary over the past 3 years is not enough to raise the POF at all.

Is there a possibility of being asked during the visa interview who her sponsor is? If so, can her mum sponsor me? As in can her mum add my own part of the maintenance to the money she's sending ro my wife's account?
If she cannot be my sponsor, can the money be in my account and I act as our sponsor.
And if all these isn't the way to go, how do we go about this?
Because we want to get this sorted next week.

Thank you all

The easy way out is for her mum to transfer all the money to your wife’s account including the amount that will cover you. Your wife’s account covers you. She can also transfer it to your account and you can sponsor your wife. But the easy one is to use the principal applicant’s account.

There is no visa interview it’s just biometrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
epurepu:
Am I the only one curious about December 20th review? More countries are shutting down and omicron case is getting worse in the UK.

I’m nervous about this.

And if you have visa and can afford the £2,200, pls leave as soon as you can.

It’s becoming worrisome. It’s confusing as governments are shutting their borders and WHO is saying is not lethal like the other strains but it’s too early to tell
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
samguy007:

Extend it. They are going to call your bank to verify.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Hahaha

Me sef I laughed when I saw that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by awumen: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
kennykale:

It’s becoming worrisome. It’s confusing as governments are shutting their borders and WHO is saying they should open it that omaocron is not lethal
Delta variant is causing more harm compare to Omicron, so f*ck the EU and UK.
Our government should reduce daily flight in other to reset UK brain
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tbabz01: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pls someone should help a friend oo abeg

Tbabz01:
Pls gurus in the house, a quick one, my friend here is asking if "Liquidation of Investment" captured as Narration in her statement of account, hope it's not a red flag, she has money for her POF and it's reading already but she noticed If she touch the money in her account it will drop below her POF with close to 1,500,000 but she needed to withdraw from her money for running visa so someone is crediting her account with a lien of 1,500,000. She is asking if the Narration "Liquidation of Investment"for such credit won't raise eye brow. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadaishome: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dbbanks:
Can anyone recomend a hotel close to the TLS at VI. It’s very urgent pls

Eko hotel

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.