Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257114 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dumebi213: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Zena1357:
Pls can i be refused visa based on the fact that I would be using my dad's bank statement for application as he's my sponsor, someone told me he was refused based on this reason a while back, that got me confused as hell as the account has been counting for a few days now, please a candid and helpful advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Your parent can sponsor you, the person is not probably telling the full story

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dumebi213: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
TClassique:
Hello house. Some of us are planning to use our parents as visa sponsors. This means we will make use of their bank statements for POF purposes. What negative impacts does this hold for us abeg biko?

You can use your parent bank statement, you just need to provide proof of relationship and I think a sponsorship letter that says they consent to you using them their funds.

Check the gov.uk website sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Please I don't understand this part of the application

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eluquenson(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
STENON:
Please I don't understand this part of the application
The answer is Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by STENON(f): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
eluquenson:
The answer is Yes
thanks very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by James4presh: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why don't you cancel the application and ask for a refund then go ahead and fill another visa application.

I don't thing TLS can upload documents if u have done the final submission.

And also note that some time they don't have time to check all the uploaded documents. So for me if u have spare cash, fill another form and state the refusal before going to TLS for your biometrics.

They might end up giving her 10 years or 5 years ban because she didn't declare the refusal.

kennykale:
hello guys,

i want to write letter stating a visa refusal that i didn't mention on my wife's application to submit for scanning at TLS tomorrow. please who do u address the letter to?

Anyone here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kaybee3(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Please who has done walk in recently at tls ikeja? Is it possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Temitope977: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
kaybee3:
Please who has done walk in recently at tls ikeja? Is it possible?

You have to go der very early, some ppl are sleeping der sef
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kaybee3(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Temitope977:

You have to go der very early, some ppl are sleeping der sef
Thanks I'll do just that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2021
James4presh:
Why don't you cancel the application and ask for a refund then go ahead and fill another visa application.

I don't thing TLS can upload documents if u have done the final submission.

And also note that some time they don't have time to check all the uploaded documents. So for me if u have spare cash, fill another form and state the refusal before going to TLS for your biometrics.

They might end up giving her 10 years or 5 years ban because she didn't declare the refusal.

There is no spare cash. Appointment is today. It’s an assisted service. The refusal is from Turkey embassy. Any other advice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2021
procartier:
i did o, same here, I have requested for a refund tho. Dod so. Ia tls site

Please how did you make the request from TLS site? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ladybit: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Hello guys,
Thank you for all you are doing here!!

I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to resolve IHS payment.After filling the form with course date et Al and submitting, it gave me zero charges(0.00) but with IHS reference number.

Course date is Jan 2022 to January 2023 which I filled in the form.Now, when it asked me if my course duration is less than 13months or more, I chose less, it's a twelve months course.
I don't know if this had anything to with 0.0 charges.

Now is it possible to start the application again or is there a link ukvi would still send for me for payment.

I have not made visa payment. Kindly advice on what I need to do to resolve this.

Thank you guys!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 1:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Pay for assisted service. I can't remember the price and they will upload it for you.

kennykale:

There is no spare cash. Appointment is today. It’s an assisted service. The refusal is from Turkey embassy. Any other advice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Larrydodo: 1:28am On Dec 17, 2021
jenjis05:

I’m also waiting for CAS from Coventry university, I sent my POF to applications.io. Their rep in Nigeria said it takes nothing less than 10 days from submission date.
Please how long have you been waiting for?

It’s been over 2weeks now that I have been waiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Ugool:
Pay for assisted service. I can't remember the price and they will upload it for you.

Yes it’s 11k. I paid for assisted service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2021
Depends on your location, if you're in Lagos try synlab or medbury. Synlab is faster

Finegirl01:
Pls kindly assist me with list of approved covid 19 test centers in lagos

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 1:32am On Dec 17, 2021
Ladybit:
Hello guys,

I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to resolve IHS payment.After filling the form with course date et Al and submitting, it gave me zero charges(0.00) but with IHS reference number.

Course date is Jan 2022 to January 2023 which I filled in the form.Now, when it asked me if my course duration is less than 13months or more, I chose less, it's a twelve months course.

Now is it possible to start the application again or is there a link ukvi would still send for me for payment.

I have not made visa payment. Kindly advice on what I need to do to resolve this.

Thank you guys!

I read on this pages sometimes back about this same experience. UKVI will send a link to you for the payment. It’s an error . Proceed with your application.

You can still wait for further advice from more experienced guys

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cute75(m): 1:32am On Dec 17, 2021
Please this is for any one studying in Birmingham, has a student visa and base in Birmingham or westmidland. Is there any student working for Actonbank? I seriously need someone who can connect me with a job at Actonbank. Pleaseee let me know if you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 1:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Ladybit:
Hello guys,

Thank you guys!

Was your schools name on the list when you were filling the IHS form? If yes some schools don’t pay IHS fee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 1:48am On Dec 17, 2021
BolaT53:

Was your schools name on the list when you were filling the IHS form? If yes some schools don’t pay IHS fee.

Are you sure about this? IHS is a mandatory fee for all courses above 6months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IAMSYLVIA: 2:17am On Dec 17, 2021
kennykale:

Send a paid mail too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bukiegbegi: 2:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Write a letter of explanation. Get to Tls pay for assisted service around 12k. They’ll scan the letter. Turkish refusal isn’t a big deal. And this can easily be resolved by a simple scan and upload. No fear.
kennykale:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 3:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Thanks for the answer boss...You’ve spoken my mind Wiffy is the main applicant admission for January 2022 intake uni Greenwich..Family of 5 and am not ready to leave any of my kids back I deferred her admission To the next intake due to the high cost of IHS Fee... And not everybody is ready to borrow loan..Na my kids Dey inspire me ooo I see them everyday and am always blessed...I signed up for this because of them ..So we move together nothing Dey split us...

Adesquare6666:

All of you travelling without dependants how una dey cope sef? I can’t even risk it if they give me make them give all my family together

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2021
Okay, thank you for your response.
Afmaag123:
If you go tomorrow to sleep, you will write your name. It might be on number 90 or 90..... Then you will be able to do next tomorrow.
They start calling names before 4am in the Morning. They will call those on the list first. Anyone that is not there, they will cancel out the name n call the next person. They will put the names on a new paper. At times they attend to 50 walk ins like today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fourcade(m): 5:34am On Dec 17, 2021
M
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 5:51am On Dec 17, 2021
You can but it should be his personal statement, then add your birth certificate to show relationship. He can also write a sponsorship letter n fill consent form if it applies to you.

TClassique:
Hello house. Some of us are planning to use our parents as visa sponsors. This means we will make use of their bank statements for POF purposes. What negative impacts does this hold for us abeg biko?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Dbbanks:

Yes I did walk in yesterday

Was it quite stressful?

I understand for VI and Ikeja Walk in, you have to be there by at least 5am. Some applicants even sleep over.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2021
Please who can assist with the direct link on E Form A Tuition payment. Not sure if it's my system but it's not coming up for creation of Usernane
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jumade1: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Jumade1:
Good evening everyone ,

please I’m trying to register for the e-form A only , but I didn’t receive any OTP in the mail it was sent to. I tried resend again same, it will show OTP has been sent but I’m not receiving it.

I called the help numbers written on the site, no one picked, I also sent a mail to the support email address no response , I did the online chat option no response from that as well.

Please what can I do?

Gurus in the house, please help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TemiBami2020: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Ladybit:
Hello guys,

Thank you guys!

Pls simply start another application. You must have made a mistake somewhere. I had a similar issue but in my own case, I later found out I clicked"Yes" where I was asked if I'm going to Isle of Man, Channel Island etc grin

As long as you've not paid for visa application, it costs you nothing to start another one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.