Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254904 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by etare788(f): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please I need some information from this platform @justwise and all other expert.

My hubby and I did registry few days to when he got his visa. So because of the restriction of waiting for 3 months before including it on his biodata he couldn’t add it
He left for the UK afterwards.
Now it’s over 3 months, please how do we include that he is married so I can be his dependent?
if you have any information that can be of help.
Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
etare788:
Please I need some information from this platform @justwise and all other expert.

My hubby and I did registry few days to when he got his visa. So because of the restriction of waiting for 3 months before including it on his biodata he couldn’t add it
Now it’s over 3 months, please how do we include that he is married so I can be his dependent?

Thanks in advance

Please, who said you have to wait for 3 months before including marriage to your bio-data?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
For those still having issues with tb test, for abuja centre just book any available date and walk in. You would have it done same day. my two friends did it today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by etare788(f): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
That was what we were told
Please is there anyway to change the marital status?
em7even:

Please, who said you have to wait for 3 months before including marriage to your bio-data?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yourfavourite: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Omo it's crazy here. I have been sleeping here since sunday. And still nothing. They attended to only 17 walk in today
RetiredAdult:
Please what’s the walk-in situation at Ikeja TLS? Will I be able to get my biometrics done if I do a walk-in tomorrow morning?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Not just the UK. As long as you have a degree from a recognised university from any country in the world . Its called Pre registration Nursing and it's usually 2 to 3 years depending on the school with the most popular being 2 years.
SirWellington:
So I heard if you are in the UK, with a total work hours of 500 in the health care sector and well articulated portfolio one can apply for an M. Sc Adult Nursing regardless of your first degree.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sometimes it's cheaper booking from travel agents. But the problem with agents is that if you have to cancel you lose a chunk of your money. They have terrible cancellation policy.
Gentle21:
Hello House, Please, assist me oh. I want to book my flight Wakanow and other online schedule are not favourable in terms of the price but some people are saying if one book directly from the airline in their office that is cheaper but I cannot verify this. Please, from experience which one is better an cheaper. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Second jab is definitely not after 14days.you are due for second after 6 weeks. I took mine 29th of November and my next jab is on the 10th of January 2022. Please look at the card they gave you to see when you are due for your second jab. I suggest you just travel and take your second jab when you get to you UK. Just know that you will still be regarded as unvaccinated and you will have to do a day 2 and day 8 covid test and self isolate for 8 to 10 days. Don't forget your pre departure covid test too
sweetoma:
Guys Is it better to take only the first dose of COVID vaccine and wait for 14 days and travel or take first and second dose and travel without waiting for 14 days after the second dose? I have taken my first dose today and should take the second dose in 14 days time but if I take the second dose I won’t have 14 days to spare to wait before travel. Is it okay to travel 4/5 days after second dose ?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tolajay: 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thanks.

Do i need to translate my birth certificate to French before uploading?

Also, how long does the processing take?

WCEC:

Use this website https://service-public.bj/

Police report is same as casier judiciaire (French)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Your international passport is your identity card.
afeezakinpelumi:
Good afternoon my people when filling the application can I pick no for identity card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
You shouldn't have blurred the sender of the email na. Abi is it not from a bank? How do we verify the source because I haven't recieived such mail
HollyMadison:
Hi NLers,

Please which bank can a student get PTA from without return ticket based on this cbn policy?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
orshore:

Good day,
Please what’s Leeds Beckett payment plan like ?
How much deposit will I have to pay before they issue CAS. Looking forward to your response

50% of the tuition fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by larrymoore(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please what are the employable courses to study in the UK for undergraduate and msc for art and humanity or social sciences. Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by orshore(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gigli:

50% of the tuition fee

Thank you so much .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by WCEC(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
tolajay:
Thanks.

Do i need to translate my birth certificate to French before uploading?

Also, how long does the processing take?

According to the website, it's 72h.

Yes you need to translate your birth certificate.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TheGuyFromHR: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gentle21:
Hello House, Please, assist me oh. I want to book my flight Wakanow and other online schedule are not favourable in terms of the price but some people are saying if one book directly from the airline in their office that is cheaper but I cannot verify this. Please, from experience which one is better an cheaper. Thank you

Prior to Covid, in my experience, travel agents could get you discounts on fare for airlines such as Emirates, Qatar, Turkish and the rest, but not for airlines like Lufthansa, KLM, BA, etc. Travel agents also enable you to pay in naira.

However, these days, I would not book through a travel agent, because with all this covid nonsense, if anything goes wrong it is far far better to deal with the airline directly than through a travel agent.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dbiks:
Hello house..... Pls how does someone go about change of address and visa category on IOM TB certificate....
it is not necessary.. WHAT MATTERS TO THE EMBASSY IS THAT YOU ARE NEGATIVE.. asin you do not have any TB.!! not address!!!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

Prior to Covid, in my experience, travel agents could get you discounts on fare for airlines such as Emirates, Qatar, Turkish and the rest, but not for airlines like Lufthansa, KLM, BA, etc. Travel agents also enable you to pay in naira.

However, these days, I would not book through a travel agent, because with all this covid nonsense, if anything goes wrong it is far far better to deal with the airline directly than through a travel agent.
avoid travel agency in this covid period!! They are the worst! Just make mistake and ask have issues with your flight and see hoe your money will be gone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TClassique: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
tolajay:
Thank you.

I see you tried sending me a PM. I can't access that mail for now.

How else can I reach you?

Zero Eight Zero Eight one double eight double four eight five WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mccarthyal(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mccarthyal:
My application has been received by VAC but I’m yet to get a collection mail. It’s been 2 days now. Can I go and collect my passport without the mail?
Update: I was able to pick up my passport without a collection mail.
Biometrics: 6th December
Application transferred to VAC: 20th December
Collection: 21st December
Standard, Abuja TLS.
No Non Straightforward Mail.
Included in my application were CV, NYSC posting and acceptance letters, employment letter and letter of recommendation from my workplace.

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chrismusior: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please I need to have contact of anybody awaiting for CAS at Coventry university UK,
I have submitted my bank statement, nothing yet .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fourcade(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mccarthyal:

Standard, Abuja TLS.
Included in my application were CV, NYSC posting and acceptance letters, employment letter and letter of recommendation from my workplace.

Congrats

Glad to see a Standard Application delivered on time!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

I hope everyone listens to this advice or else tears of sorrow will follow if there is any issue with the booking

A friend of mine had issues with Wakanow and the experience was not nice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nicetoall: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please who has used the new online form A, How long does it take to be approved and what's the current rates.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chrismusior: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Larrydodo:
Please has anyone got CAS from Coventry university for January 2022 intake and if so how soon did visafund send approval of bank statement to proceed with CAS

Please am facing same issues, I sent my bank statement to visafund since last week. Still waiting, and the enrollment starts by January 10th.
Please if you won't mind sharing me your WhatsApp number so that I will follow any step you took.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by xpee: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
@justwise and other Gurus in the House. I am presently completing my application online. I am applying alone and my family will be applying once my Visa is ready. Under Spouse info section, there is a question there "Will they be traveling with you to the UK?". I don't know whether to select 'Yes' or "No".

Experts in the house, please I need your help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by molue27: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good evening,

I applied to the University of South Wales and got my CAS today, but I feel they made a mistake on the English Course Grade section because I applied using NECO SSCE. Instead they wrote WAEC WASSCE.

Please, anyone who got their CAS and applied using NECO should help clarify.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dammyope126:
Good morning all. @justwise and all, can a current student send an invite to a parent or one has to stay till after a year?
Thanks for your response

Yes you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by damola176: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mccarthyal:

Standard, Abuja TLS.

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
etare788:

Thanks in advance

Where did you get that from?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
xpee:
@justwise and other Gurus in the House. I am presently completing my application online. I am applying alone and my family will be applying once my Visa is ready. Under Spouse info section, there is a question there "Will they be traveling with you to the UK?". I don't know whether to select 'Yes' or "No".

Experts in the house, please I need your help.

So are they traveling with you? If yes then select Yes else No

Why are applying separately though?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by xpee: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
@justwise. Thank you for your response.

They are not travelling with me now but they will be joining in the UK later. I hope selecting "No" will not affect when they are ready to apply.

justwise:

So are they travelling with you? If yes then select Yes else No

Why are applying separately though?

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: Dharmie02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.