Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257261 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baaxe28: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Adeadebola5:

Have she done her pre cas interview?
Yes, since 16 Dec.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
seyfou:

When did you do your biometrics please?

15th December
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewhyelect(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
well I didn't get any consent letter from my wife to use the money in her account. I only
submitted pictures, marriage certificate to show the marriage is subsisting. I have my visa now
sweetoma:

Right, I thought so too now I’m just confused. Do they provide any kind of advisory service at TLS to check your application to know if everything is complete before submission. Maybe they can tell me if I need to attach consent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
meeday07:

Pls when did you do your biometric and which TLS/VAC
15th Dec Ikeja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
There's a Nigerian YouTuber who just graduated from Chester University. Shes also a social worker. Her YouTube name is intentional Favour. She talks about social work life as a student. You May want to look her up to understand if it's the career path for you.
Newbie123:

Sadly I meant 4 rejections in response to the person who got 5. Lol. But I claim the congratulations.

I have one offer for Social work though that came with scholarship. This year, i haven't gotten any feedbacks prolly cos they just resumed from winter break. I also didn't get any invitations to complete RPL except that one from Derby which I didn't go ahead with because it would have been from one lie to another. Those guys are through with their questions mehn

Lately, I've been doing indepth research on what really suites me, what I really want. Is nursing really for me or I'm better of with social work and vice versa....

I'd like to hear from someone who has gone the route of MSc in social Work and is now a social worker.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by VBComm: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hello people, I had an appointment for January 2022 but did walk-in in December. I'm assuming it's safe to ignore TLS' reminder emails.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
LuchiBianca:
There's a Nigerian YouTuber who just graduated from Chester University. Shes also a social worker. Her YouTube name is intentional Favour. She talks about social work life as a student. You May want to look her up to understand if it's the career path for you.

Yes I am following her.

Re-watching her videos as we speak

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by master2015: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Exoticmm:
Please o

Visa Fee - 482.00 USD
IHS Fee - USD 976.77

***Fee as of Dec 2, 2021

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FrankFrenzy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
My thought exactly
@sweetoma that’s your point too

teewhyelect:
well I didn't get any consent letter from my wife to use the money in her account. I only
submitted pictures, marriage certificate to show the marriage is subsisting. I have my visa now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Yup. Totally ignore. They are still working by your initial appointment date
VBComm:
Hello people, I had an appointment for January 2022 but did walk-in in December. I'm assuming it's safe to ignore TLS' reminder emails.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benediktejike: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dbiks:
Pls gurus in the house.... I want to do correction on my iom TB cert. How do I go about it.... Pls its urgent

Go to the place that you did your TB test and tell them. I think you'll pay 8k or so
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Benediktejike: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Check the school you want to apply to first. Most of them do not require IELTS, as long as you have around C5 in WAEC. make you nor go waste money for something wey you nor go use

Vjtimmzy:
hello house, please i want to ask, which ielts exam should i take for studying in the UK, and which center is okay in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Msjaygal(f): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
please when did you apply, applied for msc social work and I haven't gotten any reply
Chrishertz8:

Wow, pls which school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Please what’s the walk-in situation in VI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Joksyleo: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
seyfou:

Congratulations, what was the response of the UKVI when you called and mailed, where’s the delay from? UKVI or TLS

UKVI said that a decision had been made.
TLS said that my passport was not ready when they checked but with Walter Carrington (UK embassy in VI). So, a mail was sent to them for escalation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Waha1: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kunmi05:
Has anyone here done their Bedfordshire credibility interview for January intake?
So I s it possible to ask the school for another interview since the school just informed me yesterday that my interview is today I wasn’t fully prepared. And after taking the interview today I failed

pls let me know if they can allow me redo the interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hi everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Why don't you call the call or write the school?They are in a better position to answer this question.
Waha1:

So I s it possible to ask the school for another interview since the school just informed me yesterday that my interview is today I wasn’t fully prepared. And after taking the interview today I failed

pls let me know if they can allow me redo the interview

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okegolden: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
@abby01 Have you resolved the issue? I sent you an email request because I have the same issue

Abby01:
Hi, pls what's the process to correct the wrong endorsement on the passport?
My spouse just got his visa and his also states "no work, no business".
We want it corrected before we travel, pls how did you go about yours?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fourcade(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Visa Alert!

Cas issued: 15th December

Visa Application: 16th December

Biometrics : 17th December ( Did Walk in at abuja) I was lucky to be allowed in. I got appointment for January 5th.

Docs Submitted: Bsc Certificate, Degree Transcript, GCE O Level for English( I wrote Duolingo English Test but It wasn't accepted for some schools.), TB test, CAS, Affidavit for Certificate, Bank Statement.
Additional Docs Submitted: NYSC certificate, 1 Work Reference Letter, CV - I have 9 years study gap. That's why I decided to upload them at once.

No NSF
No Interview

Collection Mail : 4th January
Passport picked up today at DHL: 6th January

May everything continue going smoothly! smiley

30 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations
Fourcade:
Visa Alert!

Biometrics : 17th December ( Did Walk in at abuja) I was lucky to be allowed in. I got appointment for January 5th.

Docs Submitted: Bsc Certificate, Degree Transcript, GCE O Level for English( I wrote Duolingo English Test but It wasn't accepted for some schools.), TB test, CAS, Affidavit for Certificate, Bank Statement.
Additional Docs Submitted: NYSC certificate, 1 Work Reference Letter, CV - I have 9 years study gap. That's why I decided to upload them at once.

No NSF
No Interview

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ecton(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Had biometrics on the 14th of Dec at Ikeja TLS.

Got a response on paid mail yesterday that they haven't made a decision yet on my application. It's going to be 15 working days by tomorrow. Still hopeful, but the wait is unsettling sha.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Janetale: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
UBA
Busola011:

Which bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by barongmj(f): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hello,
Please is pre-cas interview compulsory before getting your CAS after making payment?
Adeadebola5:

Have she done her pre cas interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lekods04: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Fourcade:
Visa Alert!

No NSF
No Interview

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aytinto(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Anyone with update on TLS Ikeja Walk-in situation please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrsDanex: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations, I tap into this good news o.
Fourcade:
Visa Alert!

No NSF
No Interview

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sweetoma: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
FrankFrenzy:
My thought exactly
@sweetoma that’s your point too

Ok that’s great to hear
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by seyfou: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Fourcade:
Visa Alert!

No NSF
No Interview

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by NemB: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Was there any letter at all from your wife stating your relationship?

teewhyelect:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by meeday07(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Farida93:
Congratulations

Congratulations ��

But I Don't know why this people usually give preference to Abuja TLS. Some people that did their biometric in Lagos dec 14/15 av not even gotten response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.