Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,211 members, 7,860,360 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony (3900 Views)

Oraimo Invited Me To BBN Season 7 Opening Ceremony And This Happened!! / Facebook Is Letting Religious Groups Charge Users $10 Per Month For Exclusive Co / Hairdresser Uses Swords And A Blowtorch - Ninja Hairdresser Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Tomahawk99:
It will interest you to know that Christians too do this. A sect in the Catholic church, i can't remember the name but it is practiced in the Philippines which is Catholic majority and in Mexico too.
Funny how so called Christians on this thread are mocking the Shia yet they are the same, all religion is crap. Both Christianity and Islam have contributed literally nothing to the advancement of humanity since the 16th century apart from killings and fanaticism. Hitler was a devout Christian, Al-Qaeda and Taliban and ISIS are Sunni Muslims yet sunnis blame Shia for everything bad, with Saudi Arabia the biggest sponsor of terrorism and unrest in the middle east. The crusaders committed massacres on behalf of the church.
Catholic priests fiddling little boys inside the Vatican, Rev King flogging his followers with red hot rod, Jihadists killing innocent people in the name of Allah... religion is one of the biggest problems of humanity.
mention the sect or keep silent grin

4 Likes

Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Tomahawk99(m): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lollittaa:

mention the sect or keep silent grin
Bush man.
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Upjis: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
fineboynl:
**WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT**

August 19 marks Ashura in the Islamic calendar, celebrated by Shiite Muslims who cut themselves on the head to bleed out their sins

Islam is the region of the devil ,all they is kill ,rape and do drugs

Pigs

3 Likes

Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Flairoqy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
yuping:

I don't see anything wrong in what you are doing, we all need clarity in one way or the other, I don't argue to win, I argue to learn and add more to my knowledge.
They are many sect and many more will still exist but when people try and pin something on the entire race I think is not fair, I do this things also, but most times just to catch cruise but some people take it to the heart and use it as fact.
You’ve tried your best, you don’t need to be understood, you’ve done what an honest person could’ve done, Masha Allah
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by mu2sa2: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Shiites and Christians have one thing in common: eulogising spilling of blood.
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Antivirus92(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Tomahawk99:
It will interest you to know that Christians too do this. A sect in the Catholic church, i can't remember the name but it is practiced in the Philippines which is Catholic majority and in Mexico too.
Funny how so called Christians on this thread are mocking the Shia yet they are the same, all religion is crap. Both Christianity and Islam have contributed literally nothing to the advancement of humanity since the 16th century apart from killings and fanaticism. Hitler was a devout Christian, Al-Qaeda and Taliban and ISIS are Sunni Muslims yet sunnis blame Shia for everything bad, with Saudi Arabia the biggest sponsor of terrorism and unrest in the middle east. The crusaders committed massacres on behalf of the church.
Catholic priests fiddling little boys inside the Vatican, Rev King flogging his followers with red hot rod, Jihadists killing innocent people in the name of Allah... religion is one of the biggest problems of humanity.
instead of taking responsibility for ur actions, must u always look for a lie to justify u peoples misdeeds?
i am catholic, nothing of such is practised in the catholic church and catholic church is the same everywhere, be it in mexico or philippines,,,,
STOP LYING!

3 Likes

Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Antivirus92(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
newdawn2017:
is it that u don't know that Islam & roman Catholic re demonic occult?? Its another name for satanism.
if catholic church is a demonic occult, then the whole of christianity is ademonic occultic religion including ur mushroom church

2 Likes

Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by newdawn2017(f): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Antivirus92 post=105037941]if catholic church is a demonic occult, then the whole of christianity is ademonic occultic religion including ur mushroom church[/quote Yes of course. The only true followers of Jesus on earth today re Jehovah's witnesses
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Antivirus92(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=newdawn2017 post=105039887][/quote]ooooh!,,i thought i was talking with a normal human being
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Lamasta(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Their life their business cool
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by hapheeyxz: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
duro4chang:
I am not a muslim but closed to some and I have read about many religions of the world. I am not here to contradict you because that is your belief but one day an islamic alfa was preaching said that the greatest prophet of islam has foretold it in hadith that later there would be different sects in islam.

That's true, 73sects and only one will enter paradise....

The one are those following the Qur'an and d sunnah(methodologies) of the prophet.

Like the post up their, wahabiyyah are sunnih in real sense, wahabiyyahs aren't sect, imam Abdulwahab is a sunnih Imam propagating the true Islam but those that hate him now name his methodology after him...
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by hapheeyxz: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
hapheeyxz:

That's true, 73sects and only one will enter paradise....

The one are those following the Qur'an and d sunnah(methodologies) of the prophet.

Like the post up their, wahabiyyah are sunnih in real sense, wahabiyyahs aren't sect, imam Abdulwahab is a sunnih Imam propagating the true Islam but those that hate him now name his methodology after him...

U can never see anywhere in d Qur'an and sunnah of the prophet where all these that d shites are doing is written.

They are only following their master and that can't b said to be Islam.
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by franklingud(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
The most useless religion ever.

Useless in every way.

Tueh!!!
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by ibtommy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
yuping:

I'm not in any, but I hope you know sect is not allowed in Islam.

Wetin this one dey rant Are you blind!!;
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by HARMYMY(f): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
No reason for ignorance that is why we have brain. To differentiate BTW wrong or Right. I am a Muslim and I will never subject myself to idol. That is why Allah said know ME before you Worship Me, if you don't know ME, how will you Worship HIM.

The highest Muslim does is to fast
Not to all this nonsense.

Anything that is not commonsensical should not be nonsensical
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by davillian(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mad people....
Even if you put all the Muslim in one place they would still fight and kill themselves....
Blood thirsty demons...

1 Like

Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by BeardedMeat(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=newdawn2017 post=105039887][/quote]. This shows you are deluded

JW has more damning Propaganda against them than any other.

If you can carpet RC because of the propaganda you read or heard, then Google Jw and enjoy.
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by ChristineC: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
what an ass
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by newdawn2017(f): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2021
BeardedMeat:
. This shows you are deluded

JW has more damning Propaganda against them than any other.

If you can carpet RC because of the propaganda you read or heard, then Google Jw and enjoy.
RC that is a demonic occult worshiping ancient roman gods & other demonic occult ritual taking place right before our eyes. Or is it d deceitful celebacy of father & sister?? everyone well knows d befriending a father has d highest benefits. Not to mention those lesbian nuns.

1 Like

Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Antivirus92(m): 3:17am On Aug 22, 2021
newdawn2017:
RC that is a demonic occult worshiping ancient roman gods & other demonic occult ritual taking place right before our eyes. Or is it d deceitful celebrate father & sister everyone well knows d befriending a father has d highest benefits. Nit to mention those lesbian nuns.
the most hateful religion in the world is the jehova witness,filled with self-righteous, hateful people who have succeeded in turning the scripture upside down and see anybody who opposes their heretic teachings as an enemy. You people are dreaded everywhere!
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by BeardedMeat(m): 4:27am On Aug 22, 2021
newdawn2017:
RC that is a demonic occult worshiping ancient roman gods & other demonic occult ritual taking place right before our eyes. Or is it d deceitful celebrate father & sister everyone well knows d befriending a father has d highest benefits. Nit to mention those lesbian nuns.
Have you used Google yet like I advised?
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by olabodejinad: 6:29am On Aug 22, 2021
fineboynl:
**WARNING - GRAPHIC CONTENT**

August 19 marks Ashura in the Islamic calendar, celebrated by Shiite Muslims who cut themselves on the head to bleed out their sins

Bro, your headline is very misleading, as a Muslim myself, I have never heard of this in my life, even after attending Islamic schools for the first 9 years of my life. That is to tell you that this act is peculiar to a bunch of people not the entire Muslim populace. If researched deeper, almost every religion has followers who always take things to the extreme, no reason to generalise such. As a Muslim, I have been taught that any form of self harm, without exceptions except when one is being coerced by a much powerful authority than the concerned person is highly prohibited and often is looked upon harshly than most other sins
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by olabodejinad: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2021
davillian:
Mad people....
Even if you put all the Muslim in one place they would still fight and kill themselves....
Blood thirsty demons...

Bro, Google is your friend. If you decide to abide just by what you have learnt from either your society or your pastors or what you have seen a handful of people do on the news without actually researching, you be mumu o
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by davillian(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2021
olabodejinad:

Bro, Google is your friend. If you decide to abide just by what you have learnt from either your society or your pastors or what you have seen a handful of people do on the news without actually researching, you be mumu o
Go to Afghanistan, or go to sambisa Allah won't stop your brothers in religion not to cut off your head....
Think Hausa Muslims see you as a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by newdawn2017(f): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Have you used Google yet like I advised?
Yes sir I ve.
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by newdawn2017(f): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Antivirus92:
the most hateful religion in the world is the jehova witness,filled with self-righteous, hateful people who have succeeded in turning the scripture upside down and see anybody who opposes their heretic teachings as an enemy. You people are dreaded everywhere!
just because the truth is hated & offends u, doesn't make it less d truth, it still must come.e to light. Yes they stay away from anyone who opposes such truth not force them murder them or wish or threaten harm on them. It is d true God Yahweh that brings his sheep to himself.
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Antivirus92(m): 10:50am On Aug 22, 2021
newdawn2017:
just because the truth is hated & offends u, doesn't make it less d truth, it still must come.e to light. Yes they stay away from anyone who opposes such truth not force them murder them or wish or threaten harm on them. It is d true God Yahweh that brings his sheep to himself.
the truth that only jehova witness knows is not a GENUINE truth!
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by BeardedMeat(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2021
newdawn2017:
Yes sir I ve.
What do you have to say about the propaganda about jw?
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by paduzman: 3:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Are these people even okay at all
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Tomahawk99(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Antivirus92:
instead of taking responsibility for ur actions, must u always look for a lie to justify u peoples misdeeds?
i am catholic, nothing of such is practised in the catholic church and catholic church is the same everywhere, be it in mexico or philippines,,,,
STOP LYING!
Here is evidence you illiterate.

Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Antivirus92(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Here is evidence you illiterate.
illiterate!
how does the action of a handful of people translate to "church ritual" ?
is this practised worldwide by catholics,,,,no
not even all filipino catholics practise it,,,
tell me then, u illiterate, how it turned out to be the ritual of the catholic church,,,,
this is more or less like a personal decision!
Re: Devout Muslims Self-flagellate With Swords In Bloody Religious Ceremony by Tomahawk99(m): 1:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Antivirus92:
illiterate!
how does the action of a handful of people translate to "church ritual" ?
is this practised worldwide by catholics,,,,no
not even all filipino catholics practise it,,,
tell me then, u illiterate, how it turned out to be the ritual of the catholic church,,,,
this is more or less like a personal decision!
You're a fool. First you called me a liar, i provide proof now you're shifting the goal post.
I lived 9 + years in south east asia and have been to the Phlippines more than 5 times, am talking about what i have witnessed more than once and you're here talking crap out of sentiments.
It is a ritual of the catholic church in Philippines same way festival of the dead is celebrated by Mexican catholics. Go and educate yourself you brainless idiot before calling someone a liar over something you have no idea about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander: Designed A Picture Using Nokia Asha 302(+photo)Updated / 4 Smartphone Brands In Nigeria You Have Never Heard Of / #mtnbetterme: Better Me Data Bundle For 2015, Get 2gb For 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.