Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt (3468 Views)

Browse Free and fast With Multilinks 3g broadband modem and Mtn 3g / How Much Does The Huawei EC226 Multilinks Modem Cost? / New Multilinks 1x Internet Modem For 2500 Daily Subscription 250 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by Presegs(m): 8:09pm On May 19, 2011
This Multi links plus freedom software is so fast and if you know to configure it to perfection,You will be able to update antivirus,browse with any application on your PC with 0 kobo for 24/7.This isĀ  a major , on multi links server.For more info,You can contact me on 08039614606.
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2011
[size=8pt]GOOD DAY ALL NAIRALANDERS. I AM PRESENTLY USING THE FASTEST INTERNET PROVIDER IN NIGERIA (MULTILINKS TELCOM) FREE OF CHARGE WITH FREEDOM. I HAVE INCLUDED SCREENSHOT FROM MY PC FOR THOSE WHO WILL DOUBT.FOR THE SETTING YOU CAN CONTACT ME OSCAR ON .080 6771 7715. NO FLASHING NO NIGHT CALLS. HAVE A NICE DAY.[/size]

Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2011
Super speed on it, sometimes faster that when i subscribed,,,,,,,,,,blazing with rocket speed, check my latest screen shot, if you arent on this you are on a long thing, have been using this for a while, this one is with Sweden ip, opens any secured site anyyyyyyyyy, well i am not gonna say more that that, those that got the settings from me are enjoying it, contact details are above, if you have the modem i.e. multilinks bluebroadband then you are almost there, no need to pay 3400 for 50hrs, whyyyyyyyyy will you be paying them for what you can get free, its your choice

Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
still blazing smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2011
still blazing, dont miss out,
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by lacastre: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2011
hw much is it
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
@lacastre you have the contact details, @all this is the latest screenshot, dont miss out on this it has been blazing,

Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by 05: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2011
Hi everyone in the house, I never believed I can ever browse free with my Multilinks BlueBroadband 3G evdo. I was skeptical about giving someone money to get the configuration, so I tried using Google and other forum to see if I can get the free setting, the one I got at Jetheight site did not work, so I decided to end my search by giving AYOFLYN a benefit of doubt based on his claim that he can help, To my surprise, when he sent me the setting today via phone,the thing worked like magic, I quickly checked my connection speed and I found it as 3.1mb/s. I plan upgrading my Freedom to BASIC for more speed.
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by wlexng: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2011
My Multilinks Router Is Faulty : How Can I Repair It?
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2011
@wlexng take the router to computer village, but my settings work with the modem you can easily get one for about 5k,on nairaland here. and still enjoy the free browsing
@05 good to hear you are satisfied with the settings , wish others took time to write their testimony,Have a nice day.

Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by iykemanuel(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2011
@ ayoflyn

pls help me with the settings for multilinks.
my email is iykemanuel@gmail.com

thanks in advance
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by infomart: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2011
Hi i believe we r in dis forum to help each other.

instead of us calling u why not post the settings here or better still send it to our email box.

this will be highly appreciated
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by infomart: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2011
Hello all you nairalanders using multilinks and wants to browse for free with your-freedom, i glad to inform you that you can now get the information.\

All you just need to do is to send me a mail with the subject MULTILINKS then i ll forward the details to you or you can even call me peradventure am not online to reply you mail

my mail box is wizkidonline@gmail.com and my phone no is 08023525720.

Don't bug your head with all those asking you to pay N1500 or N2000 or even N5000.

We are here to help each other.

stay cool
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by geefivez(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2011
infomart:

Hello all you nairalanders using multilinks and wants to browse for free with your-freedom, i glad to inform you that you can now get the information.\

All you just need to do is to send me a mail with the subject MULTILINKS then i ll forward the details to you or you can even call me peradventure am not online to reply you mail

my mail box is wizkidonline@gmail.com and my phone no is 08023525720.

Don't bug your head with all those asking you to pay N1500 or N2000 or even N5000.

We are here to help each other.

stay cool

Thanks for the settings. My multi-links is really blazing hot now.
May God continue to enrich your knowledge.
God Bless.
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2011
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by daroz(m): 2:48am On Oct 17, 2011
Is it still working?
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2011
wink wink wink wink
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by codemaster2much: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
hey guys don't even bother sending this guy your email, cause in the end he is gonna task you for money, pls guys be careful, I have fallen victim of his lie, is not helping anyone for free be warned
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2011
still on steel
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
wink wink wink wink

Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2011

Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2012
wink wink wink wink

Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2012
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2012
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2012
Still blazing
Re: Multilinks Plus Freedom Software Browsing Fbt by ayoflyn(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hp, Toshiba, Gateway (14-15inch, 2-4gb, 250-320gb, Nvidia, Fngprt)Laptops SOLD!! / Get Up To 16hrs Or More Supply Of Electricty From Our Inverters+battery / Imported Hp Dv2000 Pavillion For 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.