Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do (38581 Views)

Help me, my corolla is disturbing me. / Help!!My Car Horn Is Disturbing Whenever I Plug Battery Terminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Breeze111(m): 1:23am On Aug 22, 2021
Early this year, my babe broke up with me. According to her, she told me there is a man who is asking her hand for marriage and her parent has already giving her the go ahead to marry d man..

She told me the man is rich and promise to buy her car, bla-bka-bla so I told her there is no problem, she can go ahead since am not ready yet after all am just a shoe-maker still waiting for my NYSC...

Bt of lately like last two weeks this babe started disturbing me that we should come and she is sorry... Well I don't know how she get to know that my mum lent me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at the same time serving my country presently...

So according to her, she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I don't really know what to do...

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 22, 2021
Keep banging the P out of her pvssy. When you are tired, you will tell her a lady also asked for your hands in marriage and your parents have accepted. Let her know the lady promised to buy you a jet.

962 Likes 60 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by SportsHD: 2:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Breeze111:
So according to she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her.....
Eweyyyyy grin grin wedding night ke? Are we in the 90's grin

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by verybadmouth(m): 2:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Breeze111:
Early dis year, my babe broke up with me. According to her, she told me there is a man who is asking her hand for marriage and her parent has already giving her d go ahead to marry d man..She told me the man is rich and promise to buy her car,bla-bka-bla so I told her there is no problem, she can go ahead since am not ready yet after all am just a shoe-maker still waiting for my NYSC...
Bt of lately like last two weeks dis babe started disturbing me dat we should come ad she is sorry... Well I dot know how she get to know that my mum lend me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at d same time serving my country presently... So according to she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I dot really know what to do...
It's obvious she's an opportunist. Bang her till her psudjsy runs dry bro. No dulling.

198 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Ahmed0336(m): 3:17am On Aug 22, 2021
D earlier you leave her and focus on growing your biz, the better for you.

474 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Avviala: 3:21am On Aug 22, 2021
Why is this in car talk? grin

It's best you leave her. She doesn't love you and sees you as a backup plan. And those telling you to sleep with her, remember that some girls are cunny and treacherous. Before she will claim pregnancy and you will be forced to either marry or be in her life.

250 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by pussyeater(m): 4:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Bro! Bang that toto until the rubber tear and after that, just japa... She won use you as extra tire.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by yuping(m): 5:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Run.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Terrence99: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2021
I guess you posted this in this section cos the girl is DRIVING you crazy.
Anyway, accept her back but don't have future plans for her. The currency of a man is money, the currency of a woman is time. If you like her, don't take her back. If you don't like her, take her back and waste her time. After a couple of years, she go get sense and leave by herself.

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by libertyfather(m): 5:45am On Aug 22, 2021
All nah wash, the man don chop kpomo tire and dint keep to his promise...so she want to come bck, move on man dunt go bck to ur vomit

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Elsueno: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Remember, AIDS is real

27 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by OkuFaba(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Main tire don burst, she just remembered she got a spare tire..

Be wise bro, if she didn't stand with you before, she wouldn't stand with you never.

The earlier you forget about her the better for you

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by chiemmanuel(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Ignore people telling you to bang and leave her,the sex is her route back to your Life,and its obvious you still have a soft spot for her, totally dump her, she ain't got true feelings for you, she would dump you again without batting an eyelid, focus on yourself,grow your business,the right one would come.

I once had a gf like that, her modus operandi is to call me by 1 am WHEN I must be sleepy and weak, crying for forgiveness,
When we eventually meet, she would kiss me while crying and ensure her tears are all over my mouth.....this is someone who would not deny she cheated......

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Breeze111(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Keep banging the P out of her pvssy. When you are tired, you will tell her a lady also asked for your hands in marriage and your parents have accepted. Let her know the lady promised to buy you a jet.
Hahaha....infact as it standz now am tired of any tin relationship...

9 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Breeze111(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2021
verybadmouth:

It's obvious she's an opportunist. Bang her till her psudjsy runs dry bro. No dulling.
Mad oooh... I won't even wat to give the opportunity to come into my again...Bro dat babe get controlling spirit die..if I by mistake bang her again she Don catch me b dat....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Breeze111(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Avviala:

It's best you leave her. She doesn't love you and sees you as a backup plan. And those telling you to sleep with her, remember that some girls are cunny and treacherous. Before she will claim pregnancy and you will be forced to either marry or be in her life.
Sorry my bad...even me I was surprise wen I saw it in car talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Privatepart00: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Avviala:

Is in car talk section because the other man promised to buy the girl a car .
The OP still posted in the right place

26 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Oksman(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ahmed0336:
D earlier you leave her and focus on growing your biz, the better for you.

Best advise.

19 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by verybadmouth(m): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Breeze111:

Mad oooh... I won't even wat to give the opportunity to come into my again...Bro dat babe get controlling spirit die..if I by mistake bang her again she Don catch me b dat....
make you no chop anything wey she offer you. She fit use charm for you.

16 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by CaptainAyub: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Hoodlum advice grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Meteng: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Breeze111:
Early dis year, my babe broke up with me. According to her, she told me there is a man who is asking her hand for marriage and her parent has already giving her d go ahead to marry d man..She told me the man is rich and promise to buy her car,bla-bka-bla so I told her there is no problem, she can go ahead since am not ready yet after all am just a shoe-maker still waiting for my NYSC...
Bt of lately like last two weeks dis babe started disturbing me dat we should come ad she is sorry... Well I dot know how she get to know that my mum lend me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at d same time serving my country presently... So according to she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I dot really know what to do...
I love your shop

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Danisaint112(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Do not listen to anyone telling you to fornicate with that girl again. My brother focus on your life, try to remove anything woman from your life until you become successful.

50% of a man problem is solved if he can control his sexual urge. I believe God took her out of your life for a reason, and that is to make you fulfill your dreams and mission on Earth.

Accepting such woman back into your life is like returning to an office/company you have been sacked in search of a job. She is only there for the money and you know it. Trust me if the man had accepted to her request she wouldn't have remembered your sorry ass.

I mean no offense but for her to tell you things the man promised to get her (like a car), proves she lacks wisdom and not matured. Avoid her, avoid Nigerians girls and women in general and focus on your life. Thank me later.

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link on my signature to learn from an expert who will teach you how to import clean Tokunbo cars while saving not less than N500,000 on each car purchase.

This is real and not a scam. Just visit the link in my signature to message me on Whatsapp.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Whois(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2021
She Is a distraction (fear women)

10 Likes

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
as it stands now I dot really know what to do...
Please stop with that line for fuk sake
She loves your money? No!
She fell out with that guy? No
She never wanted to leave? No

Just like any other lady, that lady wants assurance which you have given (of course you love her).
The other guy wants to dick her which he might have done or not.
Still boil down to the fact that you're better... So, you know why a dog will go back to her shit?
You know why a lady won't pick a man over her mother?
If you know, you'll definitely know why you should
stop with that line for fuk sake.

Drabeey was Here

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Timekeeper: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by GboyegaD(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Leave her where she left you and focus on your new business. She's a fair weather person who doesn't deserve your stress.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na wa o
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Alababoys: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
what's her name, send her WhatsApp number if you are above 40 of age visit Alaba boys .com for old record music, thank me later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Onyenna(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oga disappointed her.....

Chop and clean mouth.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Memphitz357: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Give her my number!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World / Toyota Corolla 2014 Vs Toyota Camry 2012 / Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.