Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning (848 Views)

My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. / My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent / My Rent Will Expire In A Week Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Good morning my fellow nairaland,I help your help urgently my rent expires tomorrow morning and we have until then to settle it up I have sold off what I can and still need a little over 200k to meet any help you can all can give would be appreciated beyond measure 09013800318, 07037151069,uraihdennis@gmail.com
Re: My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by SUPERPACK: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2021
Go for a cheaper house then since you can no longer afford a luxury home, paying #250k+ rent right now should not be you priority if people should help you. Go for face-me-i-face-you or a one room instead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by obaaderemi: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Go for a cheaper house then since you can no longer afford a luxury home, paying #250k+ rent right now should not be you priority if people should help you. Go for face-me-i-face-you or a one room instead.
Face to face? He can still get a flat for #200,000 in a cheap part of town or relocate to another city.
Re: My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by greenie77: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Denny44:
Good morning my fellow nairaland,I help your help urgently my rent expires tomorrow morning and we have until then to settle it up I have sold off what I can and still need a little over 200k to meet any help you can all can give would be appreciated beyond measure 09013800318, 07037151069,uraihdennis@gmail.com

Request your landlord to give you few weeks so you can use it to look for a smaller apartment with the money you already have, one room or two rooms accomodation will not task you. You can then re-build from there.
Re: My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by nifemi25(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2021
Your rent just got expired and you have started panicking....oga you better no kill yourself before your time.

1 Like

Re: My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by StPete: 8:34am On Aug 22, 2021
But shouldn't you have started saving for the next rent right from when you paid the last rent? Una go wait till die-minute before running helter skelter when you had one full year to do so.

Anyways, pack to a smaller accommodation that you can afford because if they gather this one for you, you will still come next year to ask again and again and never learn your lesson

3 Likes

Re: My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by Aleem26(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2021
200k a little u called…y can’t you meet up d little by yourself then

1 Like

Re: My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by frozen70(f): 8:50am On Aug 22, 2021
When people come online to beg for rent, I see them as lazy people

Why live in an apartment you can't afford to pay without being a liability to others

1 Like

Re: My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2021
StPete:
But shouldn't you have started saving for the next rent right from when you paid the last rent? Una go wait till die-minute before running helter skelter when you had one full year to do so.

Anyways, pack to a smaller accommodation that you can afford because if they gather this one for you, you will still come next year to ask again and again and never learn your lesson

One can't try that savings thing here in ondo state as a civil servant. Akeredolu has been paying in percentage since last year. Shey na person wey dey receive between 35% and 60% monthly go reason save? Even bank go deduct like 31k loan repayment wey person manage buy land. To eat self, na war. Naija which way?
Re: My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by dobnina(f): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Denny44:
Please read more on financial management.
How can you be living in a house you can't afford to pay the rent.
My advice, kindly relocate to a cheaper apartment that your 2 or 3months salary can pay for.
Please don't make the mistake of borrowing to pay rent. It doesn't end well.

1 Like

Re: My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by Harrykn: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2021
Are you expecting someone help you pay rent?
Damnnn nigarrrr, you ain’t seeing nobody.
Re: My Rent Expires First Tomorrow Morning by wunmi590(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
nifemi25:
Your rent just got expired and you have started panicking....oga you better no kill yourself before your time.

Lol, not everybody can withstand owing house rent beyond 1week.

Me most times when I have excess cash I even pay half or more payment for another year that I have not used, just to be safe incase anything happen...

Nigeria hard this time around oooo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys, Who Else Is Experiencing This? / Is It Legal To Marry A Second Cousin? / Relocation Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.