Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Need Trucks Or Trailers To Execute Some Jobs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Trucks Or Trailers To Execute Some Jobs (313 Views)

Are you in need of tipper truck or trailers from 20 tonnes of 50 tonnes? / NNPC, OANDO Execute Agreement For Four Omls To Increase Reserves (photos) / In Urgent Need Of Sino Trucks Or Any Chinese Truck For Urgent Work For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Trucks Or Trailers To Execute Some Jobs by larrymoore(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
I urgently need the service of trucks or trailers company at Dangote refinary to execute some projects. Please call 08085403575
Re: I Need Trucks Or Trailers To Execute Some Jobs by larrymoore(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Please if you have any one that render service on trucks or trailer help out urgent business.
Re: I Need Trucks Or Trailers To Execute Some Jobs by Adeoye11(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Where are you based?
You can call me on 08065159404..
I have different truck for the job
Re: I Need Trucks Or Trailers To Execute Some Jobs by JaySambo: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2021
WHY RENT HEAVY EQUIPMENT MACHINERIES (Equilog technical services)

Buying new heavy duty machines its a very expensive investment because it requires lots of survey and capital for the purchase. Renting heavy equipment machineries like excavator, bulldozer, payloader, backhoe e.t.c saves construction industries or individuals the cost of buying new ones most especially if it's a seasonal kind of work .Below are reasons one should consider renting heavy duty machines;

If you rent heavy equipment machinery, you won't have to deal with expenses issues like; upgrading which will help the machine to retain it's value thereby avoiding depreciation as fast as buying new.

Buying a brand new piece of heavy equipment means long wait times for the machines to be shipped from the manufacturer.

Renting heavy equipment machines has Lower and affordable cost.

Above all, the cost of buying new is always on the high side.
Renting generally saves cost of buying a new heavy duty machine.

EGUILOG TECHNICAL SERVICES got you covered on this; excavator, reach stacker and other heavy equipment machineries for rent @Equilog.com.ng

Call or WhatsApp 07030406820

(1) (Reply)

We Are Ready For You To Come Purchase Our Aufmevic Marquee Tents / Bankers In The House Pls Help Me On This Isue. / Starting Your Business The Right Way? How To Raise Needed Funds For Your Busines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.