Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud (1166 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / Father, Son Arrested For Raping, Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Father And Son Arrested While Trying To Butcher Stolen Dog. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by Linadinna: 2:09am On Aug 23, 2021
A Mother and son with five others have been arrested for internet fraud by the Kaduna division of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

According to the statement released, their charges includes, obtaining by false pretense.

See pictures below.

2 Shares

Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by Linadinna: 2:09am On Aug 23, 2021

Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by Praxis758: 2:17am On Aug 23, 2021
Could the mother be oblivious of her son's dealings?

Could it be that she directly supported the guy's fraudulent activities because of greed and poverty?

Could it be the the EFCC used the mother as a bait to arrest the guy?

A good mother shouldn't support her child for any social vice under any guise.

Mothers should say no to Drug, Prostitution, Intérnet Fraud, Child trafficking etc

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by kestolove95(m): 3:20am On Aug 23, 2021
nawa for ndi dot people ooo....money and sons ventures...head quarter anambra, branch imo and kaduna
Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by OGwales(m): 4:08am On Aug 23, 2021
Set awon
Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by Rikze: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2021
shocked

What a collabo!

The album go sell no be small...

Hope other mothers will learn to hate what is bad, especially when their children are part of it.
Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Mynd4
Rule 2

IsaAbubakar. You don start ooo. Wetin i do you?
Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by paulolee(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2021
bomber and bombee
Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by NakwansaPolice: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

IsaAbubakar. You don start ooo. Wetin i do you?
you shocked
Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by peppermint7(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:
nawa for ndi dot people ooo....money and sons ventures...head quarter anambra, branch imo and kaduna
So you still de carry ipob matter for head.
I like the way you usually don’t hesitate before show your foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
you shocked

Yes nah. Why don't you also cancel the posts of your igbo brothers?

I would have supported your mission but you are partisan. Which reinforces the stereotype.
Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by NakwansaPolice: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yes nah. Why don't you also cancel the posts of your igbo brothers?

I would have supported your mission but you are partisan. Which reinforces the stereotype.
I'm just a police man policing nairaland

but I'll advice gbegile boys to free you
Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by Lastpharoah33: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2021
My brother know say las las, im go blow pass my street transformer...

See name grin

Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by Truwan: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud by Cerebellum: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2021
E shock me

When Almajiri start dey do farud kiss

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Accused Of Theft Found Innocent After Severe Mob Beating in Delta / Police Arrest Man With 126 Anti Aircraft Bullets ‘meant To Fight IPOB’ / Cyber Fraud: Kwarapoly Student Lands In Prison After N21m Was Found In His Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.