Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach (59073 Views)

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Meet The Mum Who Bleeds Freely And Breastfeeds While Doing Yoga (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by ogbiwa: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2021
A yoga instructor has gone viral after she was attacked by an iguana in the middle of her routine.

Twitter user @bahamahoopyogi was stretching with her back arched against a scenic backdrop of a golden beach and picturesque weather.

But she was quickly put in a difficult position by the lizard, who couldn’t resist the temptation of nibbling her hand, reports LADbible.

Over three million people have watched the hilarious video, which shows the yoga instructor’s panic as she realises the creature has latched to her body and drawn blood.

The relaxing scene turns chaotic and she can be heard shouting: "Ow! He bit my f****** finger!"

She later wrote online: "Everyone keeps asking if I didn't see it.

"To be clear, there were iguanas all over the beach. Ppl go there to feed them all the time.”

Thousands took to the comments to make light of the situation.

One joked: “That iguana stood there after he bit her like, 'yeah I did it and what'.”

A second added: “What (has) me weak is how he bit you and (stayed) right (there) to watch you get mad."

Whilst another said: “I lived in a tropical island for 10 years and this the first time I’ve seen an iguana bite someone.”

The creatures, which mainly live in Central and South America and the Caribbean, have “exceptionally sharp teeth” that can cause “serious cuts”, according to experts.

Pet website The Pet Enthusiast says: "An iguana bite is not poisonous or venomous, but it can do serious damage.

"Iguanas have atrophied venom glands that produce only a very weak and harmless venom. Their bites can cause serious injuries to the fingers, ankles, wrists, and face."

It goes on to say that anyone bitten by an iguana is recommended get medical treatment and complete a course of antibiotics.

The unfortunate yoga instructor has since confirmed that her finger has recovered and she went to the doctor who prescribed treatment.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/bikini-clad-yoga-instructor-attacked-24813963

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Toeze: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2021
I guess the Iguana thought there was food in her hand.

See my signature if you're looking for a top level building plan and/or construction

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by VoltageDivida(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by illicit(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Damn

Don't I like her complexion

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by OkuFaba(m): 7:08am On Aug 23, 2021
If na Nigeria,
Dear Mr Iguana, you'll end up in a pot of pepper soup

227 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by nairalander2020(m): 7:17am On Aug 23, 2021
doing yoga with Iguana,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by EmptyGarden(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Iguana wan try luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by falcon01: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2021
illicit:
Damn

bruh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by habsydiamond(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2021
Some animals get liver sha... See the iguana's size, yet it still bring out fear from that lady

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Powerexpert: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2021
shocked Couldn't wait for the session to be over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Gadafii: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2021
Does anyone know if iguanas like fish, cos I am wondering why the iguana no go bite the fish in-between grin

10 Likes

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by siofra(f): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2021
That iguana does not have respect angry

I love her skin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by EmmaLege: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
wahala
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Lamasta(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
You don hear Iguana kee you dia before na sample of wetin e mean be dis grin

4 Likes

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by thatsleepboy1: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
She must have offended the gods.
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
Nice Buttom cool

1 Like

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Unibener: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
E choke

1 Like

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by tillaman(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by graphics102: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin
I know I'm not supposed to laugh but this is really funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by inoki247: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
lol Iguana Lizard wanna av a taste of wetin dey him front.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by falcon01: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
Ahh, iguana be like f*** you gon do b****?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Boxhup: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Wahala
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by newdawn2017(f): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2021
illicit:
Damn

her complexion doesn't appreciate u either.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Mopolchi: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2021
angry Dis Iguana reptile no get fear despite her being voluptuous, it mustered effontery to bite her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by wman(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Lmao.
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by blinking001(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2021
This is good news
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by Chatflick(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2021
He only gave hera warning
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by JavaScript90: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Lol
Re: Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach by thorpido(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2021
She knew there were iguanas there and she stil decided to play in the beach. She deserves the bite.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / The Dangers Of Breast Ironing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.