Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Is Wrong With Italian Embassy? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Wrong With Italian Embassy? (793 Views)

Italian Embassy Lagos Is The Most Corrupt Embassy In The World / Italian Embassy Appointment Help / I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Italian Embassy? by daroz(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2011
I dont really understand how this Italian Embassy operate. My younger brother submitted his lavoro(work permit) Visa application form, along with his passport since on the 23rd of september, 2010. My mum also submitted her family reunion visa application form/passport sometime in january this year. On each occasion, they where asked to start checking from 2weeks time. But up till this very moment, non of  the visa/passport is  ready for collection. We call almost on daily basis, they will always ask us to call the next day or the day after. Recently, they gave us a link through which we can track the applications, it saved us the stress of calling, but the issue is still not solved. Does it actually take this long to get a visa from the italian embassy? Can someone pls enlighten me on what is going on and advice me on what to do?
Re: What Is Wrong With Italian Embassy? by daroz(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2011
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. after collecting huge money from us, all in the name of lawyer fees, ducuments authetication, visa fees, appointments, etc angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs My Help? / Appointment At Spanish Consulate Nigeria / Maps Of China Cities Downloading For Traveling In China Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.