Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica (19112 Views)

BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Happened: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2021
BBNaija: I made Tacha, Erica be themselves on reality show – Cee-c reacts to comparison

Former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Cee-C has reacted to being compared with Erica and Tacha.

Viewers of BBNaija have taken to social media comparing the attitude of Cee-C while in the reality show to that of Erica and Tacha.

Recall that Cee-c was seen as an opinionated housemate during her stay in the house and engaged in so many heated arguments. Catholic Prayers

When asked how she felt about being compared with Erica and Tacha, Cee-C speaking with Chude said she feels comfortable with it as her stay in Big Brother’s house made the likes of Tacha and Erica be themselves on the show.

Cee-C said: “People are not used to having women of strong opinions in a show like that and I was the first.

“I loved the comparison with Erica and Tacha and it didn’t make me uncomfortable. I feel I made people comfortable to go on the show and be themselves.

“By being myself I made Erica and Tacha comfortable to be themselves.

“I got out and became a better person of myself. I’m not for simple minded people.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/23/bbnaija-i-made-tacha-erica-be-themselves-on-reality-show-cee-c-reacts-to-comparison/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Cunnilingus(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2021
You were toxic and if that's how you really are then no wonder

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Onyi22(f): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2021
Trying so hard to stay relevant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by iamtardey: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2021
I don't understand what someone means 'im not for simple minded people' lol
Onyi22:
Trying so hard to stay relevant
Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by aloned: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Geng
Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by siofra(f): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2021
Yas queen!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Itulah(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2021
And where did that land you??

5 Likes

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Pathokpo: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2021
Happened:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/23/bbnaija-i-made-tacha-erica-be-themselves-on-reality-show-cee-c-reacts-to-comparison/

cc; lalasticlala
These days, ladies with very bad characters now see themselves as being themselves and fighting against gender inequality. Just imagine if a man starts behaving in similar manner insulting who ever provokes them in the slightest manner. This is gradually becoming the trend among most Nigerian ladies. Bad characters na bad characters stop repackaging it.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Unibener: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
None of them Won
Rude, arrogant, toxic and angry people hiding under the guise of BEING YOURSELF.
And their stupid fans will be copying their behavior.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Feminism is a slow poison to those who exhibit it.

4 Likes

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by esthel(f): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Say you and Tacha, Erica was in no way like you madam, someone loved her she didn't want him was the genesis of her problems and she followed another. She wasn't quarrelling with housemates but aunty quarrelled with almost everyone in that house.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Jone360: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
angry
Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by dejiih01: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Realmi: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hmm... abeg who read that thing wey them write there

1 Like

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by dejiih01: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
esthel:
G
masun

2 Likes

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by sharisto(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Another one

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Sarmiz24(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Cuz others are not toxic doesn’t mean they are not thier self and it goes vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Just imagine cee c in the house with the current S6 housemates . Lol

1 Like

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by sharisto(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
sharisto:
Another one
keep voting Queen
Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ayamatanga looks everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Kingcalls: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol...and u think we are proud of their bad characters....its such a shame that these ladies are even proud of their bad attitude

4 Likes

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by hammer567: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
OP!

I KNOW YOU ARE YORUBA, BUT DONT ASK ME HOW I KNOW DAT.

ANSWER THIS QUESTION, HOW IS CEEC COMPARABLE TO TACHA AND ERICA.

DID CEEC SPREAD HER YANSH OPEN ON BIG BROTHER LIKE ERICA ?

DID CEEC GET DISQUALIFIED LIKE TACHA?

MAKE UNA LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE, IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS NOW.

4 Likes

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by Acidosis(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
To be called a queen these days, you have to be stup!d, inhumane, and wicked.

Queen CeeCee
Queen Tacha
Queen Erica

grin grin

No be like this Queen Elizabeth take get her title sha.

6 Likes

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by haslaw(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Very toxic woman.

4 Likes

Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by clothingonline(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Everyone with their character
Re: Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica by babyfaceafrica: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
No one is themselves on a reality show where camera monitors all your actions.. Everything done is fake to get votes

(1) (2) (Reply)

City People Awards 2015 Winners List / Netflix May Clamp Down On Password Soon: Here's What That Means! / Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.