Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

What You Are Passing Through Is Little Compared To Mine - MATTHEW ATOBE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What You Are Passing Through Is Little Compared To Mine - MATTHEW ATOBE (152 Views)

Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Are Passing Through Is Little Compared To Mine - MATTHEW ATOBE by jemrymedia(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2021
The EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR of MULTI-NEEDS SOLUTION INTERNATIONAL INITIATIVES (MNSII) in the person of professor MATTHEW ATOBE used this words of encouragement to people who are passing through tough and difficult times he said

"what ever you are going through today, all your struggles, Encounter, frustrations, situation, physical or emotional pains, circumstances are not worse than what i've been through.
i've been through whatever condition you find yourself, if i'm able to overcome through persistence asking, seeking and knocking (Matthew 7:7), i was victorious, you too can do thesame.
Remember mine was worse than yours.
if i can overcome it, you too can."

We can learn from this and trust in God our helper and see things turning for our Good.

Follow his organization and see the wonderful works God is using this great Nigerian to do in the life of those who can barely feed nor fend for themselves.

Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @ Multi-needs solution
Visit their website @ www.multineedssolution.org

(1) (Reply)

How To Edit Instagram Pictures (video) / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Won Head Of House (video) / BBNaija: Cross, Saskay, Angel,Yousef and Emmanuel up for eviction as Whitemoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.