Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Sos: I'm In Need Of A Html Professional. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sos: I'm In Need Of A Html Professional. (740 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Professional Webmaster/web Developer Within Ibadan Urgently! / How To: Create A Simple Hover Button With Html And Css / How To Create An Autoresponder In An Html Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sos: I'm In Need Of A Html Professional. by ajalio(f): 9:52am On May 20, 2011
IT IS FOR OUR NOBLE WORK OF HEALING NIGERIA GROUP.
IT'S NOT MUCH WORK SINCE TEMPLATE, JAVA SCRIPT AND
CSS-SHEETS ARE ALREADY DONE AND ALL FILES UPLOADED
BUT SOMEHOW I'VE PROBLEMS TO PUT
EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT PLACE, ON THE HOST PAGE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, SOMEONE OUT THERE
Re: Sos: I'm In Need Of A Html Professional. by DualCore1: 10:31am On May 20, 2011
Be specific. What problems are you having?

One very common problem is that images don't show up on the site when uploaded but shows on the site on the local pc. This happens most times with website builders which take the absolute path of an image as the image's source. Paths must be relative.
Re: Sos: I'm In Need Of A Html Professional. by ajalio(f): 12:30pm On May 20, 2011
Thanks for your response Dual Core.

Well, it is that I am an absolutely "no-notion"- person concerning those things.
I have uploaded all files, pics, style sheets and all that and I have found the links
to all the files which I know I must place in the sheets and the html sides but I have
no notion how to do it. I mean I have all URL's and pathes to embed but what I have
to place where, I do not know.
Re: Sos: I'm In Need Of A Html Professional. by Jcomtech: 1:45pm On May 20, 2011
contact me jeczzy@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Website Testers Wanted - Oyafollowme.com / Dudes Check This Out / Please How Do I Start Up Web Hosting Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.