Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What's The Best Car For Uber? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What's The Best Car For Uber? (909 Views)

Best Car Deals In Port Harcourt Part 6 (check Thread For Updates) / Best Car Deals In Port Harcourt Part 5.. Check Thread For Updates / Best Car Deals In Port Harcourt Part 4 (Four) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Car For Uber? by Uber101: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Thanks for reading famz I need this urgently, please my uncle just informed me that he wants to get a car and he wants me to use it for Uber. Please guys I have no experience and I hope to gain everything here. I don't have a driver's license but I can drive a little.

I need advice on how to go about getting driver's license at the shortest time possible, how to go about my registration on uber, the type of car my uncle should get because he asked me and the registration steps for the car owner on Uber. Will I register on uber as the owner of the car and pay delivery to the real owner or do we have to register on uber separately? The best Uber service to register with. The average delivery amount I will be paying to my uncle and does it mean the car will be mine after completing all payments?

Thanks for the answers in advance.
Re: What's The Best Car For Uber? by mrsage(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Honda Civic 2004 model or Toyota Corolla 2003 model.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Car For Uber? by Uber101: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
mrsage:
wow thanks sir. I hope I get a good car deal on Nairaland
Re: What's The Best Car For Uber? by Uber101: 3:20am On Aug 24, 2021
still waiting for more contributions thanks
Re: What's The Best Car For Uber? by Djkings84: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2021
U can still use most brands of Toyota sedan cars with 4 plug engine, eg Yaris, matrix , Camry, Prius , etc. Pontiac Vibe is a good car too. Just any car that has readily available mechanics, spare parts and very efficient fuel economy will do the job.
Re: What's The Best Car For Uber? by tobisunday(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
mrsage:
what about civic 2006 to 2008?
Re: What's The Best Car For Uber? by codemaster2much: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
tobisunday:
what about civic 2006 to 2008?

Electrical issue fit plenty small, but make sure you have a scan, dont just give your car to rewire, scan first and monitor them when they are doing the repair, dont let them shuk hand for the wrong place
Re: What's The Best Car For Uber? by tobisunday(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
codemaster2much:

Electrical issue fit plenty small, but make sure you have a scan, dont just give your car to rewire, scan first and monitor them when they are doing the repair, dont let them shuk hand for the wrong place

Exactly my fear that's why I was considering the 05 before but the 06 interior got my attention

(1) (Reply)

Sold sold sold Just Arrived 2009 Lexus Rx350 Selling @ N5.8m Asking / 2009 Toyota Corolla Sport Edition @3.5m Only / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.