Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,793 members, 7,841,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Should I Consider This Wedding Budget?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Consider This Wedding Budget?? (612 Views)

Consider This Before Paying Her Bride Price / Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? / You Can't Beat This Wedding Picture- What Are Your Thoughts? Drop Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Consider This Wedding Budget?? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hi Nlander Family! Please I need your counsel on this; I have dated my girl for 8years (I regret starting a relationship when I wasn't ready for marriage though).. This delays resulted from the fact that I had so much family responsibilities. Lost my Dad early so I had to fend for myself and siblings. Also, lost my Job year 2016 but thank God for my money lending business that I fell back on(My company is now a licensed money lending firm). My income is above 500k after paying out liabilities(Salaries & Others) monthly with an investment of between 11M - 12.5M..
The Issue is this; I must marry my Girl this year.. Am 35years already... Infact I have commenced the process already but the budget of about 1.600M my babe is giving me is too bougous. Though she is not forcing me as she is still ready to hold on for me but sincerely the marriage has to hold this year.. I need to concentrate on other issues of life..
Is there a way I can curtail this expenses/budget not minding what she or her family members/mother would feel?
I desire a more decent, peaceful and life without pressure after my marriage. Especially financial pressure which I feel its best achievable if I keep my wedding expenses very low and keep reinvesting my business profits for growth..
I don't stress myself to earn money for now and I wish to guide this lifestyle by God's special grace and grow at my space..As a money lender, more investmentguarantees more profit/earnings. Life in Nigeria without a level of financial security is quiet frustrating....

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider This Wedding Budget?? by fati2001(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
86Vision:
Hi Nlander Family! Please I need your counsel on this; I have dated my girl for 8years (I regret starting a relationship when I wasn't ready for marriage though).. This delays resulted from the fact that I had so much family responsibilities. Lost my Dad early so I had to fend for myself and siblings. Also, lost my Job year 2016 but thank God for my money lending business that I fell back on(My company is now a licensed money lending firm). My income is above 500k after paying out liabilities(Salaries & Others) monthly with an investment of between 11M - 12.5M..
The Issue is this; I must marry my Girl this year.. Infact I have commenced the process already but the budget of about 1.600M my babe is giving me is too bougous. Though she is not forcing me as she is still ready to hold on for me but sincerely the marriage has to hold this year.. I need to concentrate on other issues of life..
Is there a way I can curtail this expenses/budget not minding what she or her family members/mother would feel?
I desire a more decent, peaceful and life without pressure after my marriage. Especially financial pressure which I feel its best achievable if I keep my wedding expenses very low and keep reinvesting my business profits for growth..
I don't stress myself to earn money for now and I wish to guide this lifestyle by God's special grace and grow at my space..As a money lender, more investmentguarantees more profit/earnings. Life in Nigeria without a level of financial security is quiet frustrating....

what ever suits you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider This Wedding Budget?? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Here to read
Re: Should I Consider This Wedding Budget?? by Opak001(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
You are the one to stay in the marriage, Do what suit your bro,because na your money you want spend.
Do wetin you go still fit buy bag of rice after every every.
Just saying!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider This Wedding Budget?? by Mryacks: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Quoting you..."the issue is I must marry this girl this year"..."am 35 years already" ....those are the problems not the budget
Re: Should I Consider This Wedding Budget?? by mrsteel: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
86Vision:
Hi
Honestly what are u even saying??
No be u decide u wan marry?
Are u afraid of your girl?
U sound too indecisive!
Why not tell her the budget is too high for u & find a way u people can cut it down instead of coming here? Omo u need to be more decisive if u want to enjoy your marriage, or else a lot of things will spoil.

1 Like

Re: Should I Consider This Wedding Budget?? by afilaka(f): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Do what suit you but 1.6m in this buhari time is not too much as things are on the high side, itz a 1 time celebration, if itz worth it and you can afford it,then go for it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Second Wife Is The Best Decision Of My Life- Yul Edochie / Advice Needed! What Mini Business Can I Start For My Younger Brother? / Jumia Posted A intimacy gadget As Kids Toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.