Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata (404 Views)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / Our Aqeedah As Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
ABOO KHADEEJAH (SPUBS) HAS THIS TO SAY ABOUT THE ‘AQEEDAH OF MUHAMMAD BN ‘ALIYY JABATA

Posted on March 14, 2017 by Aboo 'Aa'ishah Al Odeomeey

Questioner (A Nigerian brother): In our country here in Nigeria, we have some problem. There is one brother here; we call him our Ustadh before. He says that there is no difference between bid’ah mukaffiroh and (bid’ah) ghoyr mukaffiroh. He says both are the same (and have the same ruling of kufr) because of the statement of the Messenger of Allaah which says, “Every innovation is misguidance”. What is the salafi ruling in this issue?

Aboo Khodeejah: This man doesn’t know what he is talking about. …If he says every innovation is misguidance, then, he is right, every innovation is misguidance whether it is big bid’ah or little bid’ah. But there is some bid’ah which takes the person outside of Islaam. The bid’ah of the ismaa’eeliyyah; Is it bid’ah inside of Islaam or bid’ah that takes (one) outside of Islaam? It takes you outside of Islaam so this is bid’ah mukaffiroh. Right? Then there is a bid’ah that keep you inside of Islaam like that of the Ikhwaanul muslimeen. This bid’ah is not the bid’ah that takes them outside of Islaam, they are inside of Islaam. Therefore bid’ah is of two types. This is the position of Ibn Abil ‘Izz al-Hanofi (rohimohuLlaah) in his explanation of the ‘aqeedah of Imaam al-Tahawi. He mentioned that bid’ah is of two types, also from the speech of Abdullaah Ibn Mubaaraq, and also from Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hambal, that bid’ah is of two types. There is one bid’ah where you’re still a Muslim; there is another bid’ah where you’re outside of Islaam. So this brother, I think he doesn’t understand this issue. He doesn’t understand the true understanding of what is bid’ah and what is not bid’ah. If he says every bid’ah is misguidance, but there are some bid’ah which are really bad; like the bid’ah of the one who goes to the grave and he makes sajda at the grave, this bid’ah is mukaffiroh because you believe you can worship other than Allaah; then there are those people of bid’ah that are still inside of Islaam, like the bid’ah of the jama’atu tableegh, like the bid’ah of the ikhwaanul muslimeen, but this is the difference between the two and maybe the brother isn’t much aware of this issue.

Questioner: JazaakumuLloohu khoyran. On this issue, if I tell them or I play it because I’m recording what I discussing with you, if I play it to them they will say they want a direct (evidence) from the Messenger of Allaah (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam) where he said bid’ah is divided. They accuse anyone who takes this position as someone who is worshipping the ulamaa that it is not the ‘ulamaa that were sent to us. It is the Prophet (sollaLloohu ‘alahyi wa sallam).
Aboo Khodeejah: Cuts in, but not clear…

Questioner: If I tell them that the scholars divided bid’ah into mukaffiroh (and mufassiqoh), they’ll say it is the Messenger of Allaah that was sent to us that the scholars made an error (regarding the division).

Aboo Khodeejah: So all of the scholars for 1400 years are wrong and they (Jabata and his followers) are right! Imaam Ahmad is wrong! And the ijmaa’ of the salaf is wrong! Ibn Taymiyyah is wrong! Ibn Qoyyim is wrong! AbdulGhoniy al-Maqdisi is wrong! Imaam al-Barbahaaree is wrong! Imaam Barbahaaree said in Sharh sunnah, Beware of the small bid’ah because shaytoon will make it bigger and bigger until you make kufr. What did he say? There is a bid’ah that begins small…and then you continue from this bid’ah, the bid’ah will become big and then you’ll come into kufr. This is Imaam al-Barbahaareey. Over 1100 years ago, al-Imaam al-Barbahaareey spoke (this) because his sharh sunnah is a book of ‘Ijmaa. Ijmaa of the ahlus sunnoh wal jama’ah! So tell them this In shaa Allaah that they do not understand this…they are now the ones raising themselves that they’re bigger than the scholars.

Questioner: It’s true. O Shaykh! They say that Imaam Barbahaaree did not divide bid’ah into mukaffiroh and ghoyr mukafirroh.

Aboo Khodeejah: He did divide it. The scholars of the salaf divide bid’ah into two parts. In some of the statements of Barbahaareey you can see that he is saying the same thing. Beware of the small bid’ah because it will become big and it will become big, and you will take it and you make kufr. What is this if it is not bid’ah that becomes bigger and bigger until you make kufr? How do you make kufr with bid’ah? You take the bid’ah and then you do something that takes you outside of Islaam such as for example the bid’ah of saying that the Qur’aan was created, the person who believes that the Qur’aan is created is a kaafir, right? The one who withhold from saying it is a Jahmee, he doesn’t want to say it is created or it is not created, he is a Jahmee, he is a mubtadih, however the one who says the Qur’aan is created is a kaafir. So how many bid’aat? Two bid’aat! The one who withholds…with regard to the Qur’aan, he said that they are Jahmeeyyah, that they are Muslims. Then you’ve the bid’ah of the one ways the Qur’aan is created. Which bid’ah is this? Bid’ah of kufr. Because that is why he is a kaafir. (Because his) bidah is worth it he says that the Qur’aan is created. What is the difference between the ashaa’iroh who says Allaah speaks but Allaah speaks with kalaam nofsi? That Allaah doesn’t speak with a voice that is heard but Allaah speaks and the speech of Allaah is something that is within Allaah by the self of Allaah. This is the bid’ah of the ash’aairoh but they’re not kuffar. Then you’ve the Jahmeeyyah who say Allaah does not speak and the kalaam of Allaah is created, the Qur’aan is created. They are kuffar. The one who says this, after iqoomotul hujjah he is a kaafir because he is saying that the Qur’aan is created. Can they now see the difference between the two? If they can’t see the difference between the two then they don’t have any knowledge to speak about this affair because the scholars of the ummah they divide bid’ah into two types bid’ah mukaffiroh and ghoyr mukaffiroh. Bid’ah mukaffiroh and Bid’ah mufassiqoh, bid’ah that takes you outside of Islaam, and bid’ah that still keeps you in Islaam. I don’t believe that they’ve understood this issue very well and that’s why they keep making this mistake.

Questioner: They say that Al-Halabi is a kaafir because the scholars have called him a mubtadih, Aboo ‘Usaamah kaafir, I said no don’t say it. They just called them mubtadih.

Aboo Khadeejah: ‘A’udhubiLlaah! ‘A’udhubiLlaah! Alright, tell them this. When ‘Aliyy (rodiyaLloohu ‘anhu) fought against the khowaarij. ‘Aliyy (rodiyaLloohu ‘anhu) never said about the khowaarij that they’re kuffar. He said they’re our brothers, but they’ve made mistakes. This is why ‘Aliyy (rodiyaLloohu ‘anhu) said with regard to the khowaaroj, they’re our brothers, they’ve bid’ah with them, but they’re still Muslims. Then those people who worshipped ‘Aliyy, the shee’ah, in the time of ‘Aliyy, hadeeth in Soheeh al-Bukhooree, what did ‘Aliyy say about them? ‘Aliyy burnt them and killed them. ‘Abdillaah Ibn Abaass said, as for me, if I was there I would not have burnt them, but I would have killed them because the Prophet (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said, “A muslim is not killed except in one of three cases…”. Then he mention the case of the one who becomes renegade from the religion, he leaves the religion. So when ‘Aliyy killed those shee’ah, he killed them because they were kuffar. Their bid’ah was mukaffiroh. They believe that you come close to Allaah by worshipping ‘Aliyy. They believe in ‘Aliyy that Allaah have come inside of ‘Aliyy. This is the belief of the shee’ah that ‘Aliyy killed. The khowaarij ‘Aliyy (rodiyaLloohu ‘anhu) killed them and fought against them, but he did not make (that is, call) them kuffar. Why? Because their bid’ah did not take them outside of Islaam. That is the problem of these brothers you’re talking about. They don’t understand the details with regards to the salafi monhaj. Unfortunately, this is why they make this mistake. That is why the very same people that you’re talking about, they don’t believe in the three categories of tawheed.

Questioner: They believe in the three categories of tawheed. What they do say is that anybody that falls into bid’ah mukaffiroh or ghoyr mukaffiroh is a kaafir? Even the khowaarij to them…
Aboo Khadeejah: Cuts in, people who makes these (all) bid’ah are kuffar?

Questioner: Na’am, after iqoomotul hujjah. I do tell them that we are not students of knowledge. Even we brothers here, if we fall into something they regard as bid’ah, they’ll call the person a mubtadih after iqoomotul hujjah. If they call someone a mubtadih, they mean he is a kaafir.

Aboo Khadeejah: They’ve made mistakes. No, no, they don’t know what they’re talking about. This is going to make them go astray. If they don’t deal with the issue properly, they’ll go astray because they’re making accusations against ahlus sunnoh. Ahlus sunnoh do not declare Muslims to be kuffar because of a bid’ah that is less than shirk. Alright? This is clear! The sufi (for example) who worships the grave and worship the dead in the grave, its kufr which takes him outside of Islaam because he is actually making istihaanoh from the dead one, but the Muslim who uses the dhikr bead he is not a kaafir because with this action he has not make shirk with Allaah or kufr with Allaah, he has (only) done something haroom and something which is forbidden in the religion.

Questioner: Na’am, I do show them many articles I download from salafi publications…about the statements of the ‘ulamaa on bid’ah, but they would ask me to bring them a direct hadeeth.

Aboo Khadeejah: Tell them to bring the hadeeth where the Prophet (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam) made tawheed into three parts, tawheed ruboobiyyah, tawheed al huloohiyyah, and tawheed asmaa wa ssifaat. Tell them to bring the hadeeth where we have these three categories of tawheed. Tell them to bring the hadeeth where the Prophet (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam) discussed the qowaa’id and the usool ul-fiqh…this is mutlaq, this is muqoyyad, which hadeeth mentioned this? All of the usool ul-fiqh! …Tell them to bring the hadeeth where the Prophet (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said that there are five conditions for a hadeeth to be authentic…tell them to bring the hadeeth where the Prophet (sollaLloohu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said these. But these principles were used by all of the muhadditheen; bukhooree, muslim, aboo dawood, tirmidhi and the (other) great scholars of the sunnoh…tell them to bring the hadeeth where the Prophet explained the five conditions required for a hadeeth to be soheeh. As I said, advise them to fear Allaah (subhaanohu wa ta’ala), they’re our brothers but they are very very strayed with this…but I believe that they’ll end up harming themselves…In shaa Allaah…

Questioner: JazaakumuLlaahu khoyran

Aboo Khadeejah: Alright brother I have to go now, In shaa Allaah…

Aboo ‘Aa’ishah Al Odeomeey
https://alodeomeey./2017/03/14/aboo-khadeejah-spubs-has-this-to-say-about-the-aqeedah-of-muhammad-bn-aliyy-jabata/#more-35
Re: ‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata by Babaheekmat: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
No dalil whatsoever in everything aboo Khadija said..

Except oro Alfa.. laughing..

Is it Alfa that ALLAH sent to you.

I will rodda everything aboo Khadija said with just 1 Hadith..

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ بْنُ هَمَّامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْمَلِكِ بْنُ أَبِي سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ، حَدَّثَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الْجُهَنِيُّ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ فِي الْجَيْشِ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا مَعَ عَلِيٍّ - رضى الله عنه - الَّذِينَ سَارُوا إِلَى الْخَوَارِجِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ يَخْرُجُ قَوْمٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لَيْسَ قِرَاءَتُكُمْ إِلَى قِرَاءَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صَلاَتُكُمْ إِلَى صَلاَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صِيَامُكُمْ إِلَى صِيَامِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ يَحْسِبُونَ أَنَّهُ لَهُمْ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ لاَ تُجَاوِزُ صَلاَتُهُمْ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الْجَيْشُ الَّذِينَ يُصِيبُونَهُمْ مَا قُضِيَ لَهُمْ عَلَى لِسَانِ نَبِيِّهِمْ صلى الله عليه وسلم لاَتَّكَلُوا عَنِ الْعَمَلِ وَآيَةُ ذَلِكَ أَنَّ فِيهِمْ رَجُلاً لَهُ عَضُدٌ وَلَيْسَ لَهُ ذِرَاعٌ عَلَى رَأْسِ عَضُدِهِ مِثْلُ حَلَمَةِ الثَّدْىِ عَلَيْهِ شَعَرَاتٌ بِيضٌ فَتَذْهَبُونَ إِلَى مُعَاوِيَةَ وَأَهْلِ الشَّامِ وَتَتْرُكُونَ هَؤُلاَءِ يَخْلُفُونَكُمْ فِي ذَرَارِيِّكُمْ وَأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَرْجُو أَنْ يَكُونُوا هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَوْمَ فَإِنَّهُمْ قَدْ سَفَكُوا الدَّمَ الْحَرَامَ وَأَغَارُوا فِي سَرْحِ النَّاسِ فَسِيرُوا عَلَى اسْمِ اللَّهِ ‏‏ قَالَ سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ فَنَزَّلَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ مَنْزِلاً حَتَّى قَالَ مَرَرْنَا عَلَى قَنْطَرَةٍ فَلَمَّا الْتَقَيْنَا وَعَلَى الْخَوَارِجِ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الرَّاسِبِيُّ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ أَلْقُوا الرِّمَاحَ وَسُلُّوا سُيُوفَكُمْ مِنْ جُفُونِهَا فَإِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُنَاشِدُوكُمْ كَمَا نَاشَدُوكُمْ يَوْمَ حَرُورَاءَ ‏‏ فَرَجَعُوا فَوَحَّشُوا بِرِمَاحِهِمْ وَسَلُّوا السُّيُوفَ وَشَجَرَهُمُ النَّاسُ بِرِمَاحِهِمْ - قَالَ - وَقُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَمَا أُصِيبَ مِنَ النَّاسِ يَوْمَئِذٍ إِلاَّ رَجُلاَنِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه الْتَمِسُوا فِيهِمُ الْمُخْدَجَ ‏‏ فَالْتَمَسُوهُ فَلَمْ يَجِدُوهُ فَقَامَ عَلِيٌّ - رضى الله عنه - بِنَفْسِهِ حَتَّى أَتَى نَاسًا قَدْ قُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ قَالَ أَخِّرُوهُمْ ‏‏ فَوَجَدُوهُ مِمَّا يَلِي الأَرْضَ فَكَبَّرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ وَبَلَّغَ رَسُولُهُ - قَالَ - فَقَامَ إِلَيْهِ عَبِيدَةُ السَّلْمَانِيُّ فَقَالَ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اللَّهَ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ لَسَمِعْتَ هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ إِي وَاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ ‏‏ حَتَّى اسْتَحْلَفَهُ ثَلاَثًا وَهُوَ يَحْلِفُ لَهُ ‏‏

Zaid b. Wahb Juhani reported and he was among the squadron which was under the command of Ali (Allah be pleased with him) and which set out (to curb the activities) of the Khawarij. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said:

O people, I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: There would arise from my Ummah a people who would recite the Qur'an, and your recital would seem insignificant as compared with their recital, your prayer as compared with their prayer, and your fast, as compared with their fast. They would recite the Qur'an thinking that it supports them, whereas it is an evidence against them. Their prayer does not get beyond their collar bone; they would swerve through Islam just as the arrow passes through the prey. If the squadron which is to encounter them were to know (what great boon) has been assured to them by their Messenger (ﷺ) they would completely rely upon this deed (alone and cease to do other good deeds), and their (that of the Khawarij) distinctive mark is that there would be (among them) a person whose wrist would be without the arm, and the end of his wrist would be fleshy like the nipple of the breast on which there would be white hair. You would be marching towards Muawiya and the people of Syria and you would leave them behind among your children and your property (to do harm). By Allah, I believe that these are the people (against whom you have been commanded to fight and get reward) for they have shed forbidden blood, and raided the animals of the people. So go forth in the name of Allah (to fight against them). Salama b. Kuhail mentioned that Zaid b. Wahb made me alight at every stage, till we crossed a bridge. 'Abdullah b. Wahb al-Rasibi was at the head of the Khawarij when we encountered them. He ('Abdullah) said to his army: Throw the spears and draw out your swords from their sheaths, for I fear that they would attack you as they attacked you on the day of Harura. They went back and threw their spears and drew out their swords, and people fought against them with spears and they were killed one after another. Only two persons were killed among the people (among the army led by 'Ali) on that day. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: Find out from among them (the dead bodies of the Khawarij) (the maimed). They searched but did not find him. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) then himself stood up and (walked) till he came to the people who had been killed one after another. He ('Ali) said: Search them to the last, and then ('Ali's companions) found him (the dead body of the maimed) near the earth. He ('Ali) then pronounced Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) and then said, Allah told the Truth and His Messenger (ﷺ) conveyed it. Then there stood before him 'Abida Salmani who said: Commander of the Believers, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He, (tell me) whether you heard this hadith from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He said: Yes, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He. He asked him to take an oath thrice and he took the oath.

Sahih Muslim 1066 f
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 204
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 5, Hadith 2333 (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Question you will answer.
1. Rosul kafara khawarij (1st sect in Islam) Abu Khadija affirm Islam for ikwan muslimoon..
2. Rosul Kafara khawarij but Aboo Khadija said Ali affirm Islam for them. Is it Ali that was sent to you or rosul.
3. Division of Tawheed by scholars, yet they divided it with dalil.. what's their dalil for division of bidah? Why are their examples of bidah mukafiroh and mufasiko always different and they always rodda each other on their examples?

E.O.D

Am waiting..

Lastly, why is tableeg mukafiroh? Laughing
. while Sufi is not? Adam abdulah Al ilory is a Muslim to you na
Re: ‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata by Babaheekmat: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Laughing rolling on the floor.. chai.

Wallohi no salaf would see those post on NL and won't call you people kufar. Even the nonsense you posted on FB.
Video and photo is halal to una so tey na una symbol for dawah shayatyn.

Lastly, is it bidah mukafiroh or mufasiko khawarij was erred into? Laughing..
Explain with dalil
Re: ‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata by AntiChristian: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Babaheekmat:
No dalil whatsoever in everything aboo Khadija said..

Except oro Alfa.. laughing..

Is it Alfa that ALLAH sent to you.

I will rodda everything aboo Khadija said with just 1 Hadith..

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ بْنُ هَمَّامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْمَلِكِ بْنُ أَبِي سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ، حَدَّثَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الْجُهَنِيُّ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ فِي الْجَيْشِ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا مَعَ عَلِيٍّ - رضى الله عنه - الَّذِينَ سَارُوا إِلَى الْخَوَارِجِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ يَخْرُجُ قَوْمٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لَيْسَ قِرَاءَتُكُمْ إِلَى قِرَاءَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صَلاَتُكُمْ إِلَى صَلاَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صِيَامُكُمْ إِلَى صِيَامِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ يَحْسِبُونَ أَنَّهُ لَهُمْ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ لاَ تُجَاوِزُ صَلاَتُهُمْ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الْجَيْشُ الَّذِينَ يُصِيبُونَهُمْ مَا قُضِيَ لَهُمْ عَلَى لِسَانِ نَبِيِّهِمْ صلى الله عليه وسلم لاَتَّكَلُوا عَنِ الْعَمَلِ وَآيَةُ ذَلِكَ أَنَّ فِيهِمْ رَجُلاً لَهُ عَضُدٌ وَلَيْسَ لَهُ ذِرَاعٌ عَلَى رَأْسِ عَضُدِهِ مِثْلُ حَلَمَةِ الثَّدْىِ عَلَيْهِ شَعَرَاتٌ بِيضٌ فَتَذْهَبُونَ إِلَى مُعَاوِيَةَ وَأَهْلِ الشَّامِ وَتَتْرُكُونَ هَؤُلاَءِ يَخْلُفُونَكُمْ فِي ذَرَارِيِّكُمْ وَأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَرْجُو أَنْ يَكُونُوا هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَوْمَ فَإِنَّهُمْ قَدْ سَفَكُوا الدَّمَ الْحَرَامَ وَأَغَارُوا فِي سَرْحِ النَّاسِ فَسِيرُوا عَلَى اسْمِ اللَّهِ ‏‏ قَالَ سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ فَنَزَّلَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ مَنْزِلاً حَتَّى قَالَ مَرَرْنَا عَلَى قَنْطَرَةٍ فَلَمَّا الْتَقَيْنَا وَعَلَى الْخَوَارِجِ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الرَّاسِبِيُّ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ أَلْقُوا الرِّمَاحَ وَسُلُّوا سُيُوفَكُمْ مِنْ جُفُونِهَا فَإِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُنَاشِدُوكُمْ كَمَا نَاشَدُوكُمْ يَوْمَ حَرُورَاءَ ‏‏ فَرَجَعُوا فَوَحَّشُوا بِرِمَاحِهِمْ وَسَلُّوا السُّيُوفَ وَشَجَرَهُمُ النَّاسُ بِرِمَاحِهِمْ - قَالَ - وَقُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَمَا أُصِيبَ مِنَ النَّاسِ يَوْمَئِذٍ إِلاَّ رَجُلاَنِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه الْتَمِسُوا فِيهِمُ الْمُخْدَجَ ‏‏ فَالْتَمَسُوهُ فَلَمْ يَجِدُوهُ فَقَامَ عَلِيٌّ - رضى الله عنه - بِنَفْسِهِ حَتَّى أَتَى نَاسًا قَدْ قُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ قَالَ أَخِّرُوهُمْ ‏‏ فَوَجَدُوهُ مِمَّا يَلِي الأَرْضَ فَكَبَّرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ وَبَلَّغَ رَسُولُهُ - قَالَ - فَقَامَ إِلَيْهِ عَبِيدَةُ السَّلْمَانِيُّ فَقَالَ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اللَّهَ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ لَسَمِعْتَ هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ إِي وَاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ ‏‏ حَتَّى اسْتَحْلَفَهُ ثَلاَثًا وَهُوَ يَحْلِفُ لَهُ ‏‏

Zaid b. Wahb Juhani reported and he was among the squadron which was under the command of Ali (Allah be pleased with him) and which set out (to curb the activities) of the Khawarij. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said:

O people, I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: There would arise from my Ummah a people who would recite the Qur'an, and your recital would seem insignificant as compared with their recital, your prayer as compared with their prayer, and your fast, as compared with their fast. They would recite the Qur'an thinking that it supports them, whereas it is an evidence against them. Their prayer does not get beyond their collar bone; they would swerve through Islam just as the arrow passes through the prey. If the squadron which is to encounter them were to know (what great boon) has been assured to them by their Messenger (ﷺ) they would completely rely upon this deed (alone and cease to do other good deeds), and their (that of the Khawarij) distinctive mark is that there would be (among them) a person whose wrist would be without the arm, and the end of his wrist would be fleshy like the nipple of the breast on which there would be white hair. You would be marching towards Muawiya and the people of Syria and you would leave them behind among your children and your property (to do harm). By Allah, I believe that these are the people (against whom you have been commanded to fight and get reward) for they have shed forbidden blood, and raided the animals of the people. So go forth in the name of Allah (to fight against them). Salama b. Kuhail mentioned that Zaid b. Wahb made me alight at every stage, till we crossed a bridge. 'Abdullah b. Wahb al-Rasibi was at the head of the Khawarij when we encountered them. He ('Abdullah) said to his army: Throw the spears and draw out your swords from their sheaths, for I fear that they would attack you as they attacked you on the day of Harura. They went back and threw their spears and drew out their swords, and people fought against them with spears and they were killed one after another. Only two persons were killed among the people (among the army led by 'Ali) on that day. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: Find out from among them (the dead bodies of the Khawarij) (the maimed). They searched but did not find him. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) then himself stood up and (walked) till he came to the people who had been killed one after another. He ('Ali) said: Search them to the last, and then ('Ali's companions) found him (the dead body of the maimed) near the earth. He ('Ali) then pronounced Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) and then said, Allah told the Truth and His Messenger (ﷺ) conveyed it. Then there stood before him 'Abida Salmani who said: Commander of the Believers, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He, (tell me) whether you heard this hadith from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He said: Yes, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He. He asked him to take an oath thrice and he took the oath.

Sahih Muslim 1066 f
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 204
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 5, Hadith 2333 (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Question you will answer.
1. Rosul kafara khawarij (1st sect in Islam) Abu Khadija affirm Islam for ikwan muslimoon..
2. Rosul Kafara khawarij but Aboo Khadija said Ali affirm Islam for them. Is it Ali that was sent to you or rosul.
3. Division of Tawheed by scholars, yet they divided it with dalil.. what's their dalil for division of bidah? Why are their examples of bidah mukafiroh and mufasiko always different and they always rodda each other on their examples?

E.O.D

Am waiting..

Lastly, why is tableeg mukafiroh? Laughing
. while Sufi is not? Adam abdulah Al ilory is a Muslim to you na

Stop typing nonsense that even Heekmat won't write at all. What is laughing and rolling on the floor doing here? It just shows you are still a kid at your age!

1. Where in the hadith you quoted does it mention Kufr or Kafir as regards Khawarij?

2. The Prophet used "my Ummah", what does it mean?

3. This hadith describes you and your Jabata manhaj don't you think?
Re: ‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata by Babaheekmat: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

Stop typing nonsense that even Heekmat won't write at all. What is laughing and rolling on the floor doing here? It just shows you are still a kid at your age!

1. Where in the hadith you quoted does it mention Kufr or Kafir as regards Khawarij?

2. The Prophet used "my Ummah", what does it mean?

3. This hadith describes you and your Jabata manhaj don't you think?

Laughing out loud..

I rest my case..

You are blocked head.. no worry..make I bring another for you..

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا سَهْلُ بْنُ أَبِي سَهْلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي غَالِبٍ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، يَقُولُ شَرُّ قَتْلَى قُتِلُوا تَحْتَ أَدِيمِ السَّمَاءِ وَخَيْرُ قَتْلَى مَنْ قَتَلُوا كِلاَبُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ قَدْ كَانَ هَؤُلاَءِ مُسْلِمِينَ فَصَارُوا كُفَّارًا ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا أَبَا أُمَامَةَ هَذَا شَىْءٌ تَقُولُهُ قَالَ بَلْ سَمِعْتُهُ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏.‏

Abu Ghalib narrated that Abu Umamah said:

"(The Khawarij) are the worst of the slain who are killed under heaven, and the best of the slain are those who were killed by them. Those (Khawarij) are the dogs of Hell. Those people were Muslims but they became disbelievers." I said: "O Abu Umamah, is that your opinion?" He said: "Rather I heard it from the Messenger of Allah."

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 176
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 181
Sunan Ibn Majah
Re: ‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata by Babaheekmat: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2021
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ هَارُونَ، أَنْبَأَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، قَالَ قُلْتُ لأَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ يَذْكُرُ فِي الْحَرُورِيَّةِ شَيْئًا فَقَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَذْكُرُ قَوْمًا يَتَعَبَّدُونَ ‏‏ يَحْقِرُ أَحَدُكُمْ صَلاَتَهُ مَعَ صَلاَتِهِمْ وَصَوْمَهُ مَعَ صَوْمِهِمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ أَخَذَ سَهْمَهُ فَنَظَرَ فِي نَصْلِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي رِصَافِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي قِدْحِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي الْقُذَذِ فَتَمَارَى هَلْ يَرَى شَيْئًا أَمْ لاَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It was narrated that Abu Salamah said:

"I said to Abu Sa'eed Khudri: 'Did you hear the Messenger of Allah mention anything about the Haruriyyah (a sect of Khawarij)?' He said: 'I heard him mention a people who would appear to be devoted worshippers: "Such that anyone of you would regard his own prayer and fasting as insignificant when compared to theirs. But they will pass through Islam like an arrow passing through its target, then he (the archer) picks up his arrow and looks at its iron head but does not see anything, then he looks at the shaft and does not see anything, then he looks at the band: that which is wrapped around the iron head where it is connected to the shaft, then he looks at the feather and is not sure whether he sees anything or not."

Sahih (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 169
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 174
Sunan Ibn Majah
Re: ‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
You scored high out of 15.

15 Characteristics of the Khawaarij.

1.They are mostly young in age.

2.They are immature.

3.They quote the Quran and Hadith to their perverted purposes.

4.They do not have a deep understanding of Islam.

5. They show unnecessary excessiveness in their acts of worship.

6.They kill the believers and spare the idolaters.

7.They go to the extreme in religion until they abandon it.

8.They insult and defame Muslim leaders, declaring them to be misguided.

9.They appear in times of disunity and strife (mentioned in a hadith reported by Bukhari and Muslim).

10.The Khawarij do not hold the scholars and people of knowledge in high esteem if their opinions do not conform with theirs.

11.They quote verses about fighting the idolaters to justify their fight against the believers.

Ibn ‘Umar said: “They (the Khawarij) took verses about the disbelievers and used them against the believers.” (Bukhari)

12.The Khawarij accuse of apostasy the people who oppose their opinion and stance, and consider it legal (halal) to kill them.

13.The Khawarij advocate violent opposition of oppressive Muslim leaders.

14.They disagree amongst each other to the point of dividing into several sects and attacking each other.

15.They abuse the Islamic principle of Promoting Virtue and Preventing Vice (Al-Amr bi Al-Ma‘ruf wa Al-Nahi ‘an Al-Munkar) and manipulate the proofs in the Quran and Sunnah to justify recourse to violence.

For the evidences read in full here:
https://www.aljumuah.com/15-characteristics-of-the-khawarij-shaykh-abd-al-majid-al-arifi-translated-by-shaheera-vakani/
Re: ‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Babaheekmat:
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ هَارُونَ، أَنْبَأَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، قَالَ قُلْتُ لأَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ يَذْكُرُ فِي الْحَرُورِيَّةِ شَيْئًا فَقَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَذْكُرُ قَوْمًا يَتَعَبَّدُونَ ‏‏ يَحْقِرُ أَحَدُكُمْ صَلاَتَهُ مَعَ صَلاَتِهِمْ وَصَوْمَهُ مَعَ صَوْمِهِمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ أَخَذَ سَهْمَهُ فَنَظَرَ فِي نَصْلِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي رِصَافِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي قِدْحِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي الْقُذَذِ فَتَمَارَى هَلْ يَرَى شَيْئًا أَمْ لاَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It was narrated that Abu Salamah said:

"I said to Abu Sa'eed Khudri: 'Did you hear the Messenger of Allah mention anything about the Haruriyyah (a sect of Khawarij)?' He said: 'I heard him mention a people who would appear to be devoted worshippers: "Such that anyone of you would regard his own prayer and fasting as insignificant when compared to theirs. But they will pass through Islam like an arrow passing through its target, then he (the archer) picks up his arrow and looks at its iron head but does not see anything, then he looks at the shaft and does not see anything, then he looks at the band: that which is wrapped around the iron head where it is connected to the shaft, then he looks at the feather and is not sure whether he sees anything or not."

Sahih (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 169
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 174
Sunan Ibn Majah

Where is disbeliever/disbelief in here?
Re: ‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata by Babaheekmat: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Laughing.. wait o

Abi you are Abdul fatah Sarumi.. laughing..

He said.. yamruku.. won n jade di e di e..

Laughing
Re: ‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata by Babaheekmat: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

I do believe that Abdul fatah Sarumi is the most stupid of these ahlu dholal.. as in eni ti ko mo anything rara
.to je pe nkan to n so gan ko clear si..
.. ase ai rin jina ni aori abuke okere.. mo ri oga Abdul fatah Sarumi loni..

1. He believes khawarij are Muslims.. gave him all Hadiths.. he said where is kufar or kafir from enu anabi..
2. He said elegbe are ahlu bidah but they're not kufar until they do what will make them kufar.. o ti gbe bidah si ese
3. I said mukafiroh and mufasiko.. o da.. ewo ninu awon alfa lo n se rederede ti eyin n se yi..
4.. I asked him to mention 1 person any of the salafs have called kafir because of ahkam.. eating with spoon, tesubah and others.. aqeedah a ti siwaju lara won..

There's no way you would see a salaf that the only thing that remains for him is eating with spoon or tesubah or ikomo or wedding public..

Ibinu Allah gbile lori awon boiz yi.. ona won ti jin jidan..

May Allah bring them to Islam and make us firm on Islam

(1) (Reply)

Hamtramck Elects America's 1st Majority Muslim City Council / Rivers To Establish Trust Fund To Cater For Pastors, Others – Wike / Fire Outbreak Kills 20 During Muslim Spiritual Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.